Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Stage-3Z

Hello, everyone! Stage-3Z, the industry's 1st Mulungu-based sleep/anxiety aide, is now available!!! With Stge-3Z, you get a lot for your money. Each full serving provides...

*5 grams Mulungu Extract
*2 grams Passionflower Extract
*2 grams Lemon Balm Extract

As you can imagine, I didn't choose these 3 ingredients at random, but selected them specifically for their potency AND synergism. Mulungu Extract, the premier GABA-A modulator of the plant kingdom, forms the foundation of this formula. No other natural, currently available GABA agonist provides an effect profile quite like this stuff. Calming, mood-boosting, and stress-relieving, Mulungu is the perfect addition to any sleep/anti-anxiety product. Even better, there's no morning grogginess and zero physical dependence or tolerance build-up!

Next up we have Lemon Balm. Most of us heard of, or even used this product before, but rarely is it sold as a stand-alone. In order to get the most out of this unique supplement, it's best used in conjunction with GABA agonists due to its role as a GABA Transaminase Inhibitor, or GABA-TI. What exactly is GABA Transaminase? In short, GABA-T is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the breakdown and clearance of GABA within the body. By blunting the actions of this enzyme, we slow the breakdown of GABA, thereby causing levels to rise higher and remain elevated for longer. This helps us to more effectively combat insomnia and anxiety.

Lastly, we have Passionflower. Like Mulungu, Passionflower exerts positive effects on the GABBA receptor, but it also boosts dopamine and helps to restore/maintain healthy circadian rhythms. Who doesn't want that?

Thus far, I've described the benefits these ingredients provide as they pertain to GABAergic function, but I haven't even touched on the numerous, additional health benefits, such as: reduced systemic inflammation, improved liver function, increased antioxidant activity, neuroprotection, cardiovascular protection, and anti-cancer activity.

In conclusion...

If you have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or dealing with PED-induced anxiety, I made Stage-3Z for you.​

@Mike Arnold

Hi Mike,

Can this product be taken more than once a day?

On another hand, how long does it take to kick in? If one was going to use it before bed to sleep well, how long before should it be taken?

Thanks

I'm interested in what warlock is asking also.

I'm planning on ordering some, I'm willing to try anything if it helps with sleep and anxiety.

I'm interested in what warlock is asking also.

I'm planning on ordering some, I'm willing to try anything if it helps with sleep and anxiety.

Hopefully, @Mike Arnold can chime in soon about those questions. I'm sure he's very busy though.

Can't wait to try the product. Just got it in the mail today.

@Mike Arnold

Hi Mike,

Can this product be taken more than once a day?

On another hand, how long does it take to kick in? If one was going to use it before bed to sleep well, how long before should it be taken?

Thanks
Hi, buddy. Sorry about the slow reply.

You can take it more than once, but you probably wouldn't need to.

It kicks in quickly (like 15-25 minutes) if taken on an empty stomach...because it is a liquid (you mix it in a small amount of hot water). Obviously, if you have a stomach full of food, it will take a bit longer, but on an empty stomach it kicks in pretty quickly.

Hi, buddy. Sorry about the slow reply.

You can take it more than once, but you probably wouldn't need to.

It kicks in quickly (like 15-25 minutes) if taken on an empty stomach...because it is a liquid (you mix it in a small amount of hot water). Obviously, if you have a stomach full of food, it will take a bit longer, but on an empty stomach it kicks in pretty quickly.

@Mike Arnold

Thanks Mike for responding and clarifying those questions. A couple more:

How long do you feel the effects last once the product kicks in?

Is cold water ok too or does it have to be mixed with hot water for any particular reason?

I'll be posting a review soon sharing my experience with it. Just trying to gather all the info I can.

@Mike Arnold

Thanks Mike for responding and clarifying those questions. A couple more:

How long do you feel the effects last once the product kicks in?

Is cold water ok too or does it have to be mixed with hot water for any particular reason?

I'll be posting a review soon sharing my experience with it. Just trying to gather all the info I can.
Use hot water...or it won't dissolve well. Do not boil it...or it will thicken. Just use hot water.

Technically, the effects last about 8 hours, but they're perceptible for about 6 hours. The product causes more of a physical and mental relaxation, rather than sedation. You'll see when you try it.

So I decided to order some Stage-3Z, I will let you know how it works. I am pretty excited to try it.

Received my Stage 3Z, I will give it a try and let you know what I think.

I'm waiting to give my review, trying to sleep right now is uncomfortable since my shoulder surgery, so I wanted to wait to give an accurate review.

Definitely let us know when you feel you can provide an accurate review.
I’ve had a good experience thus far. Started with one scoop, didn’t notice much.
Then went to 2 heaping scoop so I’d say a solid 2.5 scoops. I slept much better, I’d normally wake up 3-4 times to pee even tho I really didn’t have to I’d just do it since I was awake.
With the 2.5 scoops I only woke up once (6am) then was able to fall back asleep quickly and easy.

My only “strange” or “weird to me” was my dreams were more intense and very vivid or super life like. Details in my dream we like a fine tooth comb .. it was weird.
Again not a bad thing but something new to me.

Taste 2 out of 5 stars.. let’s face it, this stuff ain’t the best but I’ve had worse lol

Cost 3.5 out if 5 stars not cheap but not too expensive

Effectiveness - 4 out of 5
It worked as advertised, and it has improved my quality of sleep on multiple nights.

Would I buy again or recommend,
Yes…

I’ll continue to do 2 healing scoops as it is working for me, I may try to go to 3 scoops next week. I’m on vacation now so I didn’t bring any with me as I’m totally relaxing and I think it wouldn’t help or could give a solid review this week. Next week
I’ll def be playing catch up with work etc so, I’ll be able to give a solid report using it under “stress”

Thanks for the review! I'm glad it is working well for you. Stage-3Z is getting great reviews among almost everyone who has used it. 4/5 to 5/5 stars has been the norm. I will compile a list of reviews and post them for you guys to see, just like I am about to do for Mitradopa.

To the board at large, keep in mind that in Foxman101's review, he was using 2.5 scoops and received good results. The dosing range is 1-4 scoops (the scoops are tiny). Actually, in order to take the full 9 gram dose (which is 4 scoops on the label), you actually need to take about 4.5 scoops. However, there is no scoop available which is perfectly designed for this product's weight to mass ratio, so I just put 4 scoops on the label. The point here is that Foxman gave it a 4/5 star review when using only a little more than half of the max serving. That makes me happy. Most people seem to end up somewhere between 2-3 scoops, based on the reviews I've seen.

As for the taste, most people actually say they think it tastes fine, but about 25% say they don't care for it. It's not sweet. It tastes a lot like an unsweetened herbal tea. More specifically, it tastes like Lemon Balm tea, as lemon balm has the strongest flavor profile of the 3 ingredients. You can increase or decrease the strength of the taste based on how much water you mix it with.

Wondering how it interacts if you already are taking a SSRI i.e. Paxil? This stuff sounds interesting.

Wondering how it interacts if you already are taking a SSRI i.e. Paxil? This stuff sounds interesting.
There is nothing to worry about. The MAO activity in Stage-3Z is miniscule and of no relevance to those taking SSRI's. Tons of OTC supps possess some degree of MAOI activity, but not enough to interfere or cause harm when taken with script drugs. I can confidently state that Stage-3Z will not cause any adverse reaction when taken with SSRI's. Besides, the MAOI activity is just a minor component of Stage-3Z. The major mechanism of action of its interaction with the GABBA system.

There is no other product which contains Mulungu in this industry. In fact, I think I am the first to include it as part of a bottled combination product. Try it yourself and see. It's pretty cheap with the discount code (see my signature for code) and it certainly works.

Correct mike, I’ve only done a max of 2.5 scoops and was happy, this upcoming week I plan to do 3 and maybe 4 scoops if needed.

I also didn’t realize the full 9 grams (4.5 scoops) was a “full dosage”

So yea. I’m happy with the 1/2 dosage.. I think a 3/4 or 3 scoops will be my sweet spot tho pending I can get used to the vivid dreams. They almost seem to real… not sure if this is a indication of a “deep” sleep or something else as I’m no sleep expert but would be cool to learn about

I’ll updates you guys in a few days
With 3 scoops per night

I tried Stage 3z twice. I used 2 scoops last Saturday night and I slept somewhat light. I didn't seem to get the REM sleep and I woke up
a lot. I then took another 2 scoops Sunday night and i got the same results.

It seemed to have a stimulatory effect on me. I slept but very lightly. I felt relaxed but did not sleep deeply.

Monday at 5pm when i got home from work i was exhausted and i took a nap.

Any recommendations? Maybe i should try 1 scoop?

I am afraid to try it again.

I tried Stage 3z twice. I used 2 scoops last Saturday night and I slept somewhat light. I didn't seem to get the REM sleep and I woke up
a lot. I then took another 2 scoops Sunday night and i got the same results.

It seemed to have a stimulatory effect on me. I slept but very lightly. I felt relaxed but did not sleep deeply.

Monday at 5pm when i got home from work i was exhausted and i took a nap.

Any recommendations? Maybe i should try 1 scoop?

I am afraid to try it again.
I haven’t tried this product yet but I have used another company’s sleep formula that contains GABA and I had the same effects as you. Very restless sleep and heart rate was elevated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131