over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stallone Interview

I don't know man, ever since I heard that Stallone gave his houskeeper instructions to never make eye contact with him nor the rest of his family, I lost respect for the guy.

In my opinion, anyone who treats their employees like that is a total dickhead.
He should take note from Arnold on how to treat the cleaning lady, oh wait on second thought...

I don't know man, ever since I heard that Stallone gave his houskeeper instructions to never make eye contact with him nor the rest of his family, I lost respect for the guy.

In my opinion, anyone who treats their employees like that is a total dickhead.
He should take note from Arnold on how to treat the cleaning lady, oh wait on second thought...

Where did you hear that? You can't always believe everything (most things) you hear about famous people. Although if that is true that is bad.

Where did you hear that? You can't always believe everything (most things) you hear about famous people. Although if that is true that is bad.

It was a pretty strong rumor going around probably 15 years ago. It's been said too many times for there to be no validity. That said, hopefully these people grow older and wiser and get over themselves. He seemed really humble on Ellen during the press tour for Creed. Yes, I watched Ellen. It seems to be the new tactic for celebrities. "See....they're just like you." In his case, I hope it was genuine.

I went to see Snoop Dogg a few times and once when he came to town there was an article in the local paper stating the staff at the club was not allowed to talk to him or his crew. I can see it both ways. Maybe Stallone pays the person well enough to make it worth it. Who knows.

I use to like the guy until he said that assault weapons should be banned, this is coming from a guy that has purchased at least 3 AR-15. So it's OK for him to have them but not everyone else. Fucking Rambo...

Don't get me wrong everyone can have their opinion when it comes to certain laws but he's a hypocrite

a&e biography did a show on him. You want inspiration to push, succeed, never surrender, watch it. He wrote the original rocky movie script and pitched it all over town. Finally a studio said they would make the film and were talking about lead actors to play rocky. Stallone said "no, that`s me, I gotta play him". Instead of lots of money they gave him like $100,000 and back end profits if it worked. So gave up something like 900k so he could be the lead!! He was so broke leading up to getting the film, he sold his dog because he had no money to feed him. After getting the film sold, he went back to the liquor store and waited for days looking for the guy that he sold the dog to. He ended up paying over 10k to get his dog back, and that was his dog in the original rocky movie.

a&e biography did a show on him. You want inspiration to push, succeed, never surrender, watch it. He wrote the original rocky movie script and pitched it all over town. Finally a studio said they would make the film and were talking about lead actors to play rocky. Stallone said "no, that`s me, I gotta play him". Instead of lots of money they gave him like $100,000 and back end profits if it worked. So gave up something like 900k so he could be the lead!! He was so broke leading up to getting the film, he sold his dog because he had no money to feed him. After getting the film sold, he went back to the liquor store and waited for days looking for the guy that he sold the dog to. He ended up paying over 10k to get his dog back, and that was his dog in the original rocky movie.

Damn... he sold Butkus:confused: that is cool as hell if it's true. I would pay 10k if my dog was held for ransome lol... wonder what he sold him for?

Damn... he sold Butkus:confused: that is cool as hell if it's true. I would pay 10k if my dog was held for ransome lol... wonder what he sold him for?

search youtube for "The ROCKY Story Part 1 of 9"... 9 minutes in stallone talks about it. It`s also on snopes (which is not always reliable but...) My numbers were off too. He sold dog for $50 and paid 15k to get him back. Also my numbers on what he was offered for script was off a bit, but it was a lot he turned down.

Growing up in Philly, our next door neighbor knew his stepfather, hearing I was a fan through them I received a personally autographed Rocky 4 poster and an autographed proof from Cobra...My dumbass threw them out 2 years later"To John, Regards Sly Stallone"...remember them to this day

They probably hold some sort of value...stupid kids, do stupid stuff

search youtube for "The ROCKY Story Part 1 of 9"... 9 minutes in stallone talks about it. It`s also on snopes (which is not always reliable but...) My numbers were off too. He sold dog for $50 and paid 15k to get him back. Also my numbers on what he was offered for script was off a bit, but it was a lot he turned down.

It was $1,500 according to the interview posted above.

I use to like the guy until he said that assault weapons should be banned, this is coming from a guy that has purchased at least 3 AR-15. So it's OK for him to have them but not everyone else. Fucking Rambo...

Don't get me wrong everyone can have their opinion when it comes to certain laws but he's a hypocrite

Yeah, I lost all respect for him when I saw him talk about guns.

didnt this dude take some ballett classes in a foreign land to avoid the draft. then he becomes famous pretending to be a soldier in said war. wtf. douche im my book. about the weapons too. what a double douche.

Last edited:

...didn't want to believe it so i searched around and found article about employee lawsuit against Stallone:

What the butler saw | From the Guardian | The Guardian

...and i can just imagine how the Clinton's treat people. unless you believe in unicorns and that women don't fart it's hard to ignore what google shows on "clinton suspicious deaths"

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:
It was $1,500 according to the interview posted above.

Thank you for the research. The exact #`s did not matter much to me. Sold cheap, bought back for much more. I saw the whole dog story as a point of inspiration, something to help lift somebody else`s day. You are so broke you can`t feed your dog (he was really big though) but he believed in this crazy script AND himself enough to push, make it happen. Was he blessed? Yea with an ugly face, bad voice and zero acting skills.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear