over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stallone's son found dead....

think I will stick to street drugs, prescription drugs are just too deadly.

Had to take a second glance at that comment posted above. Didnt know people were that stupid, or just trolling hard.

RIP, hope sly takes it ok

just saw this a few minutes ago:

Sage Stallone Death: Westboro Baptist Church Plans To Picket Actor's Funeral

Why is stuff like this legal? This is the same group that goes to funerals of military people and pickets them as well. How can someone say they are a religious person, and have no respect for the dead or their greiving families?

IMO, all these "church" members need their asses kicked.

(need to get tis out)

IAPETUS: i understand where you are coming from. In the case of hollywood folks there have been a number of times where children of famous actors or famous whatever have been thrown to the side for their own careers. Emotinally cut off but financially well off. In this case you may be onto something:

Sage Stallone Death: Edd Filiti, Sylvester Stallone's Nephew, Criticizes Actor For Neglecting Son

Stallones nephew blasting him for pretty much turning his back on his son when he needed him the most. If his nephew who I believe is not lying here and is telling the truth then Stallone is a worthless shit! I could care less how many fucking movies he's been in! Arnold was a great bobdybuilder and movie star and in his old age turned out to be a slime ball by baging his own house maid and having a kid by her!

Still, it's a very sad thing to see any child have to go to this extreme for whatever reason. Especially if he was doing it to get his dads attention. I had put my relationship with my own kids and wife on the back burner for years while in Med School. Nothing mattered more to me then finishing. I am sure my children have suffered emmotionally greatly in my absence, and I can not go back and change things. But what I can do is move forward. I am thankful that my kids are all grown now and have their own lives, and finally see what I did was in the best interst of them financially if not emmotionally.

Hopefully this young mans passing will wake up some of the dads in this world and let them know the times they spend with their sons (and daughters) mean a great deal to a child. Even if your parents didn't spend time with you. You spend some time with them! And thus you can avoid something as horrible as this in your own life. God Bless the dads in this world! And RIP SAGE STALLONE.....

(just wanted to get that off my chest, sorry folks)

BANNED!!!

wow I just tried to find that guy that posted that horrible comment and because I noticed that Jello deleted his post I went to his profile and saw that he was BANNED!!! I say it was very well justified mainly because the guy just joined on July 1 and prior to the post he had posted 4 other times.. I would be safe saying the he would not make a good member.... WAY 2 GO Mr. JELLO !!

(need to get tis out)

IAPETUS: i understand where you are coming from. In the case of hollywood folks there have been a number of times where children of famous actors or famous whatever have been thrown to the side for their own careers. Emotinally cut off but financially well off. In this case you may be onto something:

Sage Stallone Death: Edd Filiti, Sylvester Stallone's Nephew, Criticizes Actor For Neglecting Son

Stallones nephew blasting him for pretty much turning his back on his son when he needed him the most. If his nephew who I believe is not lying here and is telling the truth then Stallone is a worthless shit! I could care less how many fucking movies he's been in! Arnold was a great bobdybuilder and movie star and in his old age turned out to be a slime ball by baging his own house maid and having a kid by her!

Still, it's a very sad thing to see any child have to go to this extreme for whatever reason. Especially if he was doing it to get his dads attention. I had put my relationship with my own kids and wife on the back burner for years while in Med School. Nothing mattered more to me then finishing. I am sure my children have suffered emmotionally greatly in my absence, and I can not go back and change things. But what I can do is move forward. I am thankful that my kids are all grown now and have their own lives, and finally see what I did was in the best interst of them financially if not emmotionally.

Hopefully this young mans passing will wake up some of the dads in this world and let them know the times they spend with their sons (and daughters) mean a great deal to a child. Even if your parents didn't spend time with you. You spend some time with them! And thus you can avoid something as horrible as this in your own life. God Bless the dads in this world! And RIP SAGE STALLONE.....

(just wanted to get that off my chest, sorry folks)

I understand this and agree with alot of it. This happens alot from all social circles. But it is very common with famous peoples children. You could list numerous reasons... not there during childhood, low self esteem as they feel they may not be living up to their famous parent, party lifestyle due to money and no need to work etc, the way your treated because of who you are (possible bullying, attention from others due to surname etc). The list is pretty endless. As you stated Sly was doing his thing and away for years so that has a huge effect on a child. He was a grown man too so not like he was 16 or so.

Regardless of the above there is a time and place and just common decency. That idiot deserved to be banned. No one truly knows why he killed himself apart from him. It's a tradegy when anyone kills themself (ok not everyone). Hopefully some good can come from this like you stated. RIP Sage Stallone.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner