over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stamulumab (MYO-029)?

Retroshaper, I started using it, however, am ignorant on a dosing regimen myself. I studied Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy extensively for a project in my Human Genetics class, and have been following and researching myostatin inhibitors off and on for about 5yrs now (just reading). I am stacking it with IGF-1Lr3, HGH, and AAS.

Currently I've not seen any noticeable results at 80mcg on days trained. I was taking it at the same time as my IGF post WO in muscles trained, however, I figured that myostatin is already inhibited post WO, so I started just yesterday taking it before bed.

The "phase I/IItrial of MYO-029 in adult subjects with muscular dystrophy", by Wagner KR etal. (A phase I/IItrial of the Myostatin Antibody MYO-029 in adult subjects with muscular dystrophy) were administered 1-30mg/kg of body weight b/w the different study grps, which is a poop load compared to what I'm doing. If you like I can keep you updated on my results.

Also, if you didn't already know, Wyeth discontinued production of MYO-029, b/c they found no improvements in muscular strength or function, and no statistically significant muscle growth in trial participants (**broken link removed**).

If anyone else knows something, or is more knowledgeable on this peptide, please chime in and share your info and or results.

Retroshaper, I started using it, however, am ignorant on a dosing regimen myself. I studied Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy extensively for a project in my Human Genetics class, and have been following and researching myostatin inhibitors off and on for about 5yrs now (just reading). I am stacking it with IGF-1Lr3, HGH, and AAS.

Currently I've not seen any noticeable results at 80mcg on days trained. I was taking it at the same time as my IGF post WO in muscles trained, however, I figured that myostatin is already inhibited post WO, so I started just yesterday taking it before bed.

The "phase I/IItrial of MYO-029 in adult subjects with muscular dystrophy", by Wagner KR etal. (A phase I/IItrial of the Myostatin Antibody MYO-029 in adult subjects with muscular dystrophy) were administered 1-30mg/kg of body weight b/w the different study grps, which is a poop load compared to what I'm doing. If you like I can keep you updated on my results.

Also, if you didn't already know, Wyeth discontinued production of MYO-029, b/c they found no improvements in muscular strength or function, and no statistically significant muscle growth in trial participants (**broken link removed**).

If anyone else knows something, or is more knowledgeable on this peptide, please chime in and share your info and or results.

I came across the same study material and that did it for me. The required dosing is WAY too expensive. I've seen this sold for around $100 / mg. At 15mg per kg body weight (half way between the 1-30mg/kg bodyweight) I would need to use ~ 1.4 GRAMS!

Yeah that sucks don't it. But, we need to keep in mind the individuals with in the study grps had muscular myopathies such as Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD), facioscapulohumeral dystrophy (FSHD), and limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD), so maybe--just maybe a person w/o such a genetic defect could benefit from a fraction of the dose used in the study. Again, I don't know...

Another substance that showed tremendous promise--even more so than MYO-029 was Follistatin 288. This one appeared to have a more profound affect on the animal studies, exhibiting that follistatin affects other negative muscle regulators.

Here's a link to two of the studies; one using gene therapy to inhibit myostatin, which is free (INHIBITION OF MYOSTATIN WITH EMPHASIS ON FOLLISTATIN AS A THERAPY FOR MUSCLE DISEASE), the other one which I mentioned in above text isn't (**broken link removed**)

This is a huge field of interest, and there is so much information out there it's hard to keep it in perspective. I got so overwhelmed when doing the research for my Human Genetics class, despite my professor not knowing much of this topic, I was able to fair well on the assignment.:)

Anybody knows if there has been any advance with this peptide?

ok!!

The problem with this anti-body is I believe it needs to be transfected in order to work properly because of it weak binding affinity to myostatin.

You could maybe research a 1 time big dosage scheme and see do that yields any results..

The problem with this anti-body is I believe it needs to be transfected in order to work properly because of it weak binding affinity to myostatin.

You could maybe research a 1 time big dosage scheme and see do that yields any results..

Yeah I read higher doses would be the way to test it but it would be extremely expensive...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131