over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet

So everyone is interested, where is it ? :confused:

Yup id love to see this diet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Again, it’s nothing special. Listen to the video linked in this thread and on other podcasts. He literally tells you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its loads of beef and rice with moderate healthy fats. All over IG and podcasts. Nothing new.

Its loads of beef and rice with moderate healthy fats. All over IG and podcasts. Nothing new.

It's actually crazy how something so basic can be looked at as revolutionary because it has a new cool name lol. No disrespect to Stan or anyone else thats interested but its a very basic concept that has worked for certain folks for a long time.

I posted the entire diet with what foods he suggests and why on page 2 of this thread.

he has captured a niche in the market that was being ignored. powerlifter and strongmen diet coaching. these guys don't wanna hire a bodybuilding prep coach as most despise bodybuilding as it is. props to Stan for recognizing this and at the same time helping these guys get a lot healthier.

he has captured a niche in the market that was being ignored. powerlifter and strongmen diet coaching. these guys don't wanna hire a bodybuilding prep coach as most despise bodybuilding as it is. props to Stan for recognizing this and at the same time helping these guys get a lot healthier.

I used to dabble in PLing. Only guys who enjoyed being bloated all to hell lol. I don’t think I ever saw one eat a chicken breast lol.

I used to dabble in PLing. Only guys who enjoyed being bloated all to hell lol. I don’t think I ever saw one eat a chicken breast lol.

LOL. A long time ago back in the late 80s I used to lift at a power lifter's gym, owned by a famous powerlifter that at least used to hold multiple records. The powerlifters he had working for him there I would see all the time eating pizzas. Seemed like each guy would eat a large pizza and that was around 8 or 9 pm.

🤦🏻‍♂️ if you guys fall for this BULLSHIT then I feel bad for you guys lmfao 😂🤣😂🤣😂

It's actually crazy how something so basic can be looked at as revolutionary because it has a new cool name lol. No disrespect to Stan or anyone else thats interested but its a very basic concept that has worked for certain folks for a long time.

That's all the fitness industry is now. Known concepts with a twist and given a fancy name and people buy it. Hey if someone wrote it themselves an others are prepared to pay for it then good for the guys making money from it. What I can't stand is all the pro's offering coaching and they use the same company and they market it like they are doing it themselves. Many of the big names are doing that now. It's very easy money for guys with a big social media following.

My diet is actually like this but a bit different. Perhaps I should call it the horizontal diet and market it to my 250 IG followers :eek::p

Send it on please

I would be very interested in seeing the notes. Thanks in advance.

Stan is selling the notes for 100 bucks but like everyone has said, the info is out there. Heres a sample of what "The Mountain" eats on it. Now all you got to do is adjust that for someone who doesn't weigh 350. :)

People ask me what I eat all the time!! @stanefferding @theverticaldiet
Meal 1: 6 eggs, 6 pieces bacon 200gr rice
Meal 2: 200-230gr 🥩 400gr white rice
Meal 3: 200-230gr 🥩 400gr white rice
Meal 4: 200-230gr 🥩 400gr white rice
Meal 5: 200-230gr 🥩 400gr white rice
Meal 6: 200-230gr 🥩 big sweet potatoes
Meal 7: 6 eggs before bed. Veggies (carrots 🥕 Red peppers)
Throughout the day I drink water with Nuun Active hydration tablets, bcaa and glutamine and one glass of orange juice with 3 meals over the day. I also use iodized salt and pour some chicken stock over my steak and rice!

Is it just me or does Stan efferding sound a little like Joe Swanson from Family Guy?

For people who are interested in where he gets some of his ideas... google "Dr Ray Peat" or look at the raypeatforum.... VERY interesting stuff that goes against the grain of a lot of what we are taught. A lot of very educated people on that forum as well. Look into PUFA's, Serotonin and Gut Health... I think some of this info can make some dramatic changes in BB world once people catch on...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws