over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stan Efferding's Vertical Diet

My diet is actually like this but a bit different. Perhaps I should call it the horizontal diet and market it to my 250 IG followers :eek::p

I heard you stole "the horizontal diet" from Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke in 9 1/2 weeks.

Isn’t too much red meat bad for you like on a daily basis over a long period of time?

Isn’t too much red meat bad for you like on a daily basis over a long period of time?

You will get so many different opinions on this. I can understand why many believe what they do. I personally feel if you keep to lean red meat it makes a world of difference. Nothing wrong with a big rib eye steak but I personally wouldn't be eating 5 of them per day. Right now 50% of my protein probably comes from lean cuts of beef (still contains some fat). I would rather have most of my fats come from things like avocados, evoo, nuts etc. Everyone has different views though but I found when I consumed lot's of steak with higher saturated fat my LDL shot up. Everyone is different but that is how my body tends to react. Like with most things moderation is key.

Last edited:

Red meat contains arachidonic acid. The red meat sold to us in stores, in the US, contains high amounts of it due to the animals being in warm weather environments. AA is a inflammatory mediator which also can cause bronchoconstriction in some people.

Damn Adam! That's a hell of a link. I wanted to read those MASS, but im a cheap ass.

Thanks a lot thats awesome!

Has anyone been able to get the “file” from the original poster? Been lurking here for years , reading everything I can but finally created an account hoping to be able to read the vertical diet!
Thanks ahead of time guys

Also interested. The whole orange juice, salt post workout and red meat for the majority of meals seem interesting , he did a interview a year or so ago saying Dexter Jackson got him started on it. Increased reps with 90 second rest in between with meals being increased from 6 to 7 to 8 once your body adapts. Only macro nutrient packed foods easily processed and digested and no shakes or bars.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I couldn’t think of another bodybuilder that would be any worse to get dieting advise from than Dexter Jackson. This girl at my LA fitness was getting ready for her first figure show and she was so excited to have Dexter Jackson help her. I didn’t think anything of it until I told my husband and he laughed saying “what the hell does Dexter Jackson know about actual hardcore dieting and suffereing? He has shredded glutes year round, barely does cardio, trains 3-4 days a week and eats out almost everyday until show time! Dexter is going to help out a typical white girl with shitty genetics into anything?” Well, I thought nothing of it and over the next 12 weeks, my husband was %100 correct. She looked like a fat turd with no muscles or any definition. My husband is a very realistic person that most liberals would consider racist, but I’ve learned that living in LA that realists actually are considered racist because liberals here fear the truth. Just like blacks say that white people cant ever imagine what it’s like being black because we aren’t in their shoes everyday, well, black bodybuilders have no idea what it’s like to have shitty genetics for fat loss, muscle gaining and structure. Don’t hire or listen to the genetic freaks for advise, hire the genetic reject who turned himself into something special. Not the guy who had abs at age 10 and 18 inch arms before lifting a weight.

Do you have that interview? I have seen him say he got his post workout nutrition from George Lockhart and a lot of his diet advice from when he worked with Flex Wheeler.

Beef and white rice every 2 hours. That is all.. Boring af

Beef and white rice every 2 hours. That is all.. Boring af
Well I could not eat that myself. fuck that. Very boring like u said.

I stick to a variety of protein sources mainly ...

2 whey meals
1 whole egg meal
1 chicken breast meal or salmon meal (no white fish or egg whites for me- very occasionally)
2 lean red meat meals steak or Vanison.

changes a little but from the same protein sources every day as stated above.

Having said that there is a lot more info to the diet strategy and managing health in the 50 plus page book then just say..

hmm just go and eat beed and rice every 2 hours and that's it lol

If you know Stan he is Mr comprehensive and scientific in his approach and covers it all with his attention to detail and he has poured all of decades of experience into it by working and various coaches, his own experimentation on himself and clients and studying a lot of medically sound experts and incorporating their findings into his dos and don't.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

[lang=de]It wasnt Dexter Jackson, it was Flex Wheeler who influenced Efferding regarding the diet.[/lang]

All the lies these guys tell get exposed on instagram. I watched Stan Efferding eat 6 egg McMuffin on Mike Ohearns IG. Rich Piana would order about 5000 calories of food from Chipotle and eat in one sitting when he was supposedly eating 8 times a day. Am I really going to listen to a thing Mark Bell has to say about being on a keto diet when he is clearly on and off cycles. Kevin Levrone is another one. He’d be eating burritos from 7/11 before the Olympia and just make up for it by using Clen and DNP. Why you think Flex Wheeler has kidney issues? He couldn’t handle hell week dieting before show so he’d take a bunch of diuretics. I about spit out my food when I saw Levrone in Kuwait talking about how Kuwait was great for bodybuilding because the food was fresh? Are you fucking kidding me? It’s a fucking desert. There is zero fresh about it.

I'm interested OP if you are still around.

Also thanks adamswan94 for thank Volafile link, its awesome!

All the lies these guys tell get exposed on instagram. I watched Stan Efferding eat 6 egg McMuffin on Mike Ohearns IG. Rich Piana would order about 5000 calories of food from Chipotle and eat in one sitting when he was supposedly eating 8 times a day. Am I really going to listen to a thing Mark Bell has to say about being on a keto diet when he is clearly on and off cycles. Kevin Levrone is another one. He’d be eating burritos from 7/11 before the Olympia and just make up for it by using Clen and DNP. Why you think Flex Wheeler has kidney issues? He couldn’t handle hell week dieting before show so he’d take a bunch of diuretics. I about spit out my food when I saw Levrone in Kuwait talking about how Kuwait was great for bodybuilding because the food was fresh? Are you fucking kidding me? It’s a fucking desert. There is zero fresh about it.

I think Stan is legitimately crazy enough to follow this kind of diet (barring the cheat meals).

Sadly it is very true that Genetics, and DRUGS can rid these guys of many shortcomings in their plan. Matt Porter did a good video on this recently. And guys can exploit this by selling lies to people on social media.

"I cook my eggwhites at 4 am, and do my fasted cardio, and my last cheat meal was 8 months ago which consisted of veggie fries"...Uhhh No lol

You take enough tren, and GH with decent genetics; you aren't getting fat period. Just not gonna happen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear