over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stanazol cist

BIGKIWI

IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member
IFBB PROS
had an interesting experience with a cist in my quad that I have had for quite few months from stan. I put shot in my quad pulled back on the plunger and this funny coloured blood substance started coming into the barrell. I though to myself that I would try drain the thing about 14ml of shit came out quad and it is nearly gone now!!!! great news to hear before dinner LOL

have fun weekend

kiwi

damm, bro, i don't know what the hell that was. but glad you got most of it. thats a hell of a lot of liquid.

14 CC'S ??? THATS NOT A CYST...THATS A GRAPEFRUIT!!

I did that to my delt a couple times. Stick a pin in my delt in a couple "lumps", draw out some pink fluid that looks like the fat you see in lipo-suction rooms (ever seen FightClub?). Usaully get about 1-2cc's though, could never imagine the size of one that holds 14cc's. One time scared me though, I pulled back the plunger and the barrell filled with black blood/fluid. That was nasty. :D

take my word for it.....

after several injections in the shoulder I ended up with oesteomyltis and damn near lost my arm........ the infection got so bad it destroyed the cartlidge between shoulder and bicep.....they wanted to do a joint replacement or fusion....I said negative....2.5 years of milking it back to where I have maybe 75% use of the shoulder/arm....talk about funny looking.....1 bi at 19" the other 15" now 17" and growing

ALWAYS make sure you know what your sticking in your body....do not cut corners on cheap shit because you dont want to spend the money on the real thing....do you know how sterile the process is if your not using the real thing?

dont ever cut cost on using the same pinz again!!!! Make sure everything is super clean...dont make the mistake I made

Re: take my word for it.....

NEVER2HUGE said:
ALWAYS make sure you know what your sticking in your body....do not cut corners on cheap shit because you dont want to spend the money on the real thing....do you know how sterile the process is if your not using the real thing?

dont ever cut cost on using the same pinz again!!!! Make sure everything is super clean...dont make the mistake I made

That's why I tell everyone to use proper pharmaceutical made stuff, not home brew shit. Never take chances! I realised that when I got an abscess from Sustanon bought on script!

Had an abcess in my left medial delt..my delt swelled up to twice its size! and a huge zit appeared right where I stuck the needle..I popped the zit and about 30 or so cc's of dark thick blood came out..after that it healed up on its own..

True...

you never know. I am a clean freak, you don't even know how bad. New shit everytime, shower with anti-bac soap, 91% alcohol, etc.. Last Tuesday, I went to shoot my lower quad, I've shot it TWICE in the last six months, last time was about two weeks ago. Stick the needle in, 25gauge, go to aspirate and the syringe starts filling up with white shit. So, my gear is shot and I take 3ccs out. I end up taking a total of 5 ccs out that night and over the last two days 5 more for a total of 10ccs. It was like runny puss and got thinner and bloodier as the days went on. I went on some antibiotics just to be safe.

Now for the kicker, absolutely NO sign of infection. No redness, no fever, no pain, nothing. Had I not poked there, I may have never known. I think it was a sterile infection due to too much scar tissue. Gear is clean too...

Be careful Brothers, you never know.

SB :cool:

Re: True...

Sandblaster said:
you never know. I am a clean freak, you don't even know how bad. New shit everytime, shower with anti-bac soap, 91% alcohol, etc.. Last Tuesday, I went to shoot my lower quad, I've shot it TWICE in the last six months, last time was about two weeks ago. Stick the needle in, 25gauge, go to aspirate and the syringe starts filling up with white shit. So, my gear is shot and I take 3ccs out. I end up taking a total of 5 ccs out that night and over the last two days 5 more for a total of 10ccs. It was like runny puss and got thinner and bloodier as the days went on. I went on some antibiotics just to be safe.

Now for the kicker, absolutely NO sign of infection. No redness, no fever, no pain, nothing. Had I not poked there, I may have never known. I think it was a sterile infection due to too much scar tissue. Gear is clean too...

Be careful Brothers, you never know.

SB :cool:

Why do you say the gear was "shot"? It came out of your body, stick it back in.

I doubt you were drawing out signs of an abcess or cyst....probably just fatty tissue. Especially if you didn't show any signs of infection (mainly, no redness or swelling).

Pusher...

You do what you want, but when I have something that appears to be infected, I am sure as hell not going to put it back into my body. If my shot was sterile, it wasn't after I pulled it up into the syringe. "It came out of my body, so stick it back in." Shit comes out of my body too, does that mean it belongs back in it?

10mls of fatty tissue? Only one problem with that theory. It kept filling up, notice I drained it two days later again and the shit looked differently.

I don't think it was a typical abcess but I do think it was a sterile abcess due to the scar tissue in the area. I think it all would have eventually been absorbed had I not shot there. Whatever it was it was thin, because it came up easily into a 25gauge needle...

SB:cool:

Gotta agree with SB on this one. I've pulled "foreign" liquid out and it wasn't going back in! Just because it came out of my body doesn't mean it's suppose to be in my body. Kinda on the same lines as pulling some pus out - you wouldn't want to put that back in would you?

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner