over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stand-alone Teacrine product

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How you doin dirty sluts ? Chef Trenbolone here [emoji8]

I am looking for a standalone teacrine preworkout to trial and add to my pre stack at the moment.

I do not do readymade preworkouts anymore so dont say buy xyz pre it has teacrine.

only product i can see on the market is which Primaforce / makes it ..

primaforce teacrine 500 mg/120 caps bottle.

Primaforce is a long standing decent brand i am aware of that.

Just wondered if anyone here have used this brand of teacrine ?

or if you have used any other stand-alone product of teacrine ? If so please share. I can't find anything else. Looks like Teacrine haven't taken off yet as a stand alone product like say beta- alanine, CM, taurine etc

thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I’d look at places that sell research chems, you can buy pure teacrine pretty cheap

I've used primaforces and it's good. Long as you use any brand that uses teacrine, you'll be getting the same thing since teacrine is the brand that produces theacrine

I'm using a different brand I found off amazon (was a little cheaper irrc) and they use teacrine brand too. Of course I'm on amazon us so I might have a few more options in that regard.

I heard pure teacrine tastes like fucking jetfuel...

Teacrine solo isn’t very effective.

Also, don’t buy bulk powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teacrine isn't cheap which is why there's not a lot of stores carrying it. I bought 5g of the powder from powdercity when it was going out of business for like $20. You could probably find the powder for sale on ebay if not you can always try alibaba but the cost for shipping would probably make it not worth it.

It may be worth it for some one that wants to stay away from caffeine and other stims. However the energy effects aren't that much better than caffeine.

Ceretropic carries the powder. They ship internationally. Still not cheap! I bought it once and couldn't discern a clear benefit over the bag of caffeine powder that I had. Perhaps someday I'll try it again now that I've cut back my very high caffeine intake drastically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

primaforce teacrine 500 mg/120 caps bottle.

I personally love teacrine for its effects, though indeed not that much stronger than caffeine, are on the other hand noticeably LONGER LASTING... with a more pronounced impact on your mind IMO: better focus and mental clarity, improved mood, etc...

500mg per dose is clearly on the high side, though... even at 50/100mg, you'll feel it working.

I personally love teacrine for its effects, though indeed not that much stronger than caffeine, are on the other hand noticeably LONGER LASTING... with a more pronounced impact on your mind IMO: better focus and mental clarity, improved mood, etc...

500mg per dose is clearly on the high side, though... even at 50/100mg, you'll feel it working.

Dev wishes they were 500mg as he is a stim and aas junkie. They are actually 50mg but he will probably take 10 caps just to make sure.

Dev wishes they were 500mg as he is a stim and aas junkie. They are actually 50mg but he will probably take 10 caps just to make sure.

:p

The term "stim junkie" could be used about many of us on PM, I guess... :eek::D;)

I know Dev was looking for a stand-alone Teacrine product, but here is one thermogenic that combines 70mg of the substance per cap with other classic fat burning ingredients in relatively low quantities... so maybe - just maybe :p - our utterly exigent board Lord could take a small look at the following link (and yes, I know that website usally doesn't rank very high in his seigniory's world :eek::():

https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/mythermo-x-treme/11205071.html

:p

The term "stim junkie" could be used about many of us on PM, I guess... :eek::D;)

I know Dev was looking for a stand-alone Teacrine product, but here is one thermogenic that combines 70mg of the substance per cap with other classic fat burning ingredients in relatively low quantities... so maybe - just maybe :p - our utterly exigent board Lord could take a small look at the following link (and yes, I know that website usally doesn't rank very high in his seigniory's world :eek::():

https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/mythermo-x-treme/11205071.html

34j7vw2.jpg

What are the chances? Well considering how many supplements I own in my magical cupboard no surprise really :cool::D

What are the chances? Well considering how many supplements I own in my magical cupboard no surprise really :cool::D

Great minds think alike... :p

Or maybe should I more accurately say "stim junkies think alike"... :eek::eek::D;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws