over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Star Magazine

SZona

Featured Member
Registered
I know you guys wont admit to reading this magazine, but when you pick up your March 13, 2006 issue (or when you are reading it at the check out), turn to page 35. There is an ad featuring my wife's 16 week transformation. She lost a total of 32 lbs of fat while gaining 10 lbs of muscle in a 16 week period. Lost 6 inches of her waist and 3.5 inches off her hips. Very proud of her :)

SZ

SZona said:
I know you guys wont admit to reading this magazine, but when you pick up your March 13, 2006 issue (or when you are reading it at the check out), turn to page 35. There is an ad featuring my wife's 16 week transformation. She lost a total of 32 lbs of fat while gaining 10 lbs of muscle in a 16 week period. Lost 6 inches of her waist and 3.5 inches off her hips. Very proud of her :)

SZ

Will certainly look and see article. congrats to her.

That's great - she should be proud of her accomplishment! :cool:

For the record Amy (my wife) has no aspirations of competing and has never been a "look at me" or "take my picture" type of girl. She is a farm girl from upstate NY who I have had the distinct pleasure of being married to for the past 14 years. She deserves some type of award and recognition for that simple fact alone...LOL! Beautiful on the outside and even more so on the inside. Very proud of all her accomplisments. Great mother, wife and person. Just wanted to give her some recognition for the great physical transformation she has made as well. She worked very hard for it! There will be some more articles and ads to follow and a tv commercial is actually in the works as well. This was just the first one and I am excited for her.

SZ

SZona said:

SZ

Way to go!!!! Congrats to your wife on her great transformation.

P.S. I have no issue admitting I read Star, what do you think gets me thru cardio.

can you scan that bad boy :)

I never read that mag that sits at the checkout stand in the grocery store ;)

STEAK

pumpputnam said:
Very cool. What did she do to accomplish her goals? I suppose you helped her? Was it tough for her?

I actually can take very little credit for this at all. This was her idea from Day 1 and I told her from the get go that I wasn't going to be on her case or constantly remind her of what she should or shouldn't be eating. You run the very high risk of becoming the "bad guy" in scenarios such as those. I think the key was having an accountability date (contest, photo shoot, whatever). That is something she had never set for herself before and also knowing that other people could perhaps see the pics kept her on task thoroughout. I tweaked her diet here and there but she ultimately made most of the adjustments herself which I think was very important. The ad is for a new product called Everslim which she did use and defintely did help her achieve her goals. Coupled of course with a rigid exercise program and diet.

SZ

Congrats to her!

My hat is off to her!! What an accomplishment, you should be very proud of her. I would love to hear what her diet was like and how many calories she ate. I hope she sticks with it because she must feel great as well as look great!

Simone said:
My hat is off to her!! What an accomplishment, you should be very proud of her. I would love to hear what her diet was like and how many calories she ate. I hope she sticks with it because she must feel great as well as look great!

I am very proud of her. She plays in a very competitive coed indoor beach volleyball league and does alot of 2 and 4 man outdoor tournaments in the summer. She is playing alot better, quicker, less knee pain, lighter on her feet. She feels great. I will PM you her diet as most here probably are not interested. :D

SZ

Oxygen: May issue

It appears I jumped the gun a bit. The May issue of Oxygen has a much better/detailed interview description of her transformation. Some better pics as well. Check it out if you get the chance.

SZ

I will be one that will admit that I read the Star........its my bathroom reading material. I just saw the add you were talking about and she has done a great job. Maybe she can get intouch with Britney Spears and put her on the same routine and make some nice cash for getting her back into shape.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws