over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stardweller Log

Stardweller

Registered
I'm 6'1" at about 230lbs and 26 years old. At upper teens bodyfat. I'm a powerlifter that has been training for that since April of 2013. I've done two meets so far. First meet was 941 total. Second Meet was 1130 total. I did the two meets within 11 months. The last meet was in March and my next one will be in March.

Little more background I wanted to do a blood test in April and decided to try a few legal test boosters. DAA(3.5g) and Tribulus(1g). It was complete shiit. I even got gyno from it. It also dropped my test levels around 40 points. People tend to never believe I got gyno from it. I had a marble size lump behind my left nipple. It was extremely sensitive and even having the shower brush against it hurt. So I had a friend who had some nolva and arimidex. I ran 20mg of Nolva a day and 1mg of adex eod. Fast forward about 3 weeks and I'm feeling it going down. It's now smaller than a pea. I still have it though. I decide to get on some anavar after reading the var wars stuff. What a stupid mistake. My mid 500 test levels now dropped to just a little over a 100 now. So I'm at a crossroads. I order some torem and some test. I decide that whichever arrives first I'm going to do. Of course they both arrive at the same time yesterday. I figure what the hell I may as well do the test. So I decide to take my first pin last night. About 200mg. And so it begins. I'll end up doing about 250mg until I feel it just doesn't work. I'd like to start on a cruise and just go that route, but it all depends on how I feel and how my bloods come back. I have arimidex, aromasin, and torem for whatever is needed.

Diet wise I get 2 shakes in(3 scoops each of Syntrex). A morning and night time one. Then whatever throughout the day. I really only care about protein intake. If it's a squat or deadlift day I try to get more carbs throughout the day. It does appear to be counteractive though as it gets me more tired. I've done some of my best gym days on an empty stomach.

I take a few supplements:

Iforce Compete
1250mg Fishoil(6)
12 biogro capsules
Multivitamin
Vitamin D
Creatine
TUDCA
Niacin
Iforce Heart Help

Training:

Mondays(Deadlifts), Tuesdays(Light Bench), Thursdays(Squats), and Saturdays(Heavy Bench). We focus on those lifts mostly with plenty of accessory work for each one. Each session is about 2 hours long give or take. My meet numbers for each lift. Squat is 405, Bench is 242, and my deadlift is 480. Last meet I went 9/9. My squat was pretty dead on. My bench I probably could have squeezed a few more pounds out of it, and my deadlift at the time I had a coach do the number and told him not to tell me. The way I was feeling I felt I could have lifted the world. The 480 went up fast. Easily could have done over 500. So we'll see come the next meet.

I train with a more experience partner and he's been doing some programs that I just roll with. I started powerlifting doing SL 5x5 and being taught how to do the lifts properly really gave me some size and big strength gains. Before that I had a nice home setup and trained at smaller gym, but there wasn't really a main goal then. After joining a team it gave me a lot of direction and motivation. It really sucks being the weakest one at a gym so you strive to get better. I've had two tears in my left shoulder and I didn't want to get surgery done. I tend to baby it still and it shows in shoulder exercises. I however have started to incorporate a lot of smaller shoulder movements to build up strength there and hopefully that will never ever be an issue.

The goal of this log is to just pretty see where my numbers are. I don't keep a personal journal or anything like that. I'm not going to post on here every day going into detail about that greek yogurt I had as a snack, or how many sets I was able to do on a leg press. It's not my thing. I will do update it periodically. And probably post some pics I took yesterday. Atlas is doing his bulking competition and that's where I got my latest gear from. I've only ordered from sponsors on here. The torem was from Purchase Peptides. I however need 50 posts to posts in the sponsor section and I will have 11 after this. I have time though.

So any questions, comments, encouragements, constructive criticism, and anything else is welcome!!!

Think I'm going to start taking 10mg of aromasin ED. Not sure if it's all in my head, but my left nipple is feeling funny like before. I'll take it at night. It goes in and out so I have a feeling I'm just making it up in my head. Better safe than sorry though. Thinking about doing my second pin tomorrow night. I have to say all in all, I feel much better on this. Like it's a damn anti-depressant. I've had depression issues in the past before I screwed up my test levels, but now it's like it's turned me back to normal. It is quite amazing.

So gyno was there. I could feel those weird disc shaped growths now on both of my nipples. Before it was only on my left. I started taking aromasin up to 30mg a day. I have now since split it to twice a day thanks to the half life in males being shorter. Going to get on some nolva in a few days. And hopefully that'll eat it all up like before. I'm going to probably stay on 20mg of nolva a day one in the morning and one at night. Going to get blood work done once I get my new insurance card in the mail. Shiity timing on that. On my third pin 5 days ago I went in at a damn angle on my right quad. The third day into that I could barely walk right. Let alone go up or down stairs haha. I really need to pay attention to that. I'm going to do my right or left glute tonight and see how that is. I wasn't able to make it to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday due to work, but on Saturday I was able to do a PR on bench... twice. 275 by far my weakest lift. My long arms do not help here, but I didn't really have leg drive either thanks to that PIP in my right leg. I couldn't get my leg under me where I would have a nice stable arch and good leg drive. So that was close to zero leg drive. My highest on the platform was 242 back in March. So it's a steady grind adding pound to it. Haven't tried maxing out the other two in a while. So that's the update for now. Not much of a physical change, but mentally after pinning the next day or two feels pretty damn good. Better than any antidepressant I ever had. And in the past my test levels were high 500s. So it's probably partly placebo and partly my test going up from being an idiot and doing anavar only.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear