advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start Dieting NATURALLY on monday..how to go about this?

bigtasty25

Registered
Well...ive been off a couple weeks now...was just on 6 weeks...but was OFF for 12 weeks before that..and before that i was ON for nearly 3 yrs with little breaks.

Anywhoo..i plan to stay off for an entire year, or 6 months the very least. The PROBLEM now is that since my natural testosterone is that of a little church girl, my bodyfat has been creaping up on me slowly, even with a clean diet and exercise problem (1 hour lifting 1 hour cardio 4-5 days a week). Id guess im about 18-20% now at 5'9, 225lbs =(.

Im used to being between 5-10% bodyfat...for me, this is unbearable and is ruining my quality of life (never feel like going out, doing anything...its ALL psychological). Not just that...but even walking around is getting harder, especally stairs...and jogging? Forget it lol. I cant even go to the gym cuz im too embarrassed (everyones used to seeing me lean)..so i just lift in my workout room in my house.

Now, my question is, since my insurance to see an endocrinologist kicks in october 1st, can i use 25mg proviron twice daily (until i get TRT), with 4-8iu of hgh, and 25mcgs t3 while dieting, and not loose muscle mass? For exercise i was thinking 1 hour weights, 45 mins cardio, then 45 more mins in the evening. And since im natural ill just go 250 cals below maintenence. By the beginning of oct hopefully the doc can just get me on TRT and i can be done with it....

Last edited:
Bro I will be honest at this point Im really confucsed on what it is that you want to do, I thought from your other posts you wanted to NOT use TRT, also you say you want to diet naturally well I may have others disagree with me but being on ProV and t3 and HGH etc is not natural in fact im not even sure if you get on prov will this allow your balls to come back to normal....bro please clear up what it is you want to do please im soooooooooooooo confused:confused:

I've been where ur at...

I think you are going about it wrong. First you better start getting used to being smaller. Accept it, dont feel sorry for yourself or listen to others, take pleasure in going to the gym and progressively building your strength back .... Now, there are things you can do. Go to the gym everday like its your last. Bust your ass, be more intense than you ever have. Lift heavy, get in get out. You dont have the recovery abilities you had when 'on'. Try eating even cleaner that you are now (sorry, but your not eating that clean if bf is creeping to 20%), and do less cardio. I feel the amt of cardio you are doing may be detrimental. Especially in the state your in (low test, strained cns, stress related to the physiological side of comming off). Focus on keeping your strength up there and still do your cardio just not they way you are now...In your case i'd suggest HIT cardio and a super clean diet. I eat perfect thruout the week and allow myself one or two cheat meals on the weekend and can manage to maintain about 10% where if on gear i'd be 5- 6% right now. It is what it is...

My test levels still haven't recovered after a year of being off aas. ( I just started using peptides, but thats it) My test levels are just below the low end of normal. But, you know what, f*ck it...mind over matter. The brain is a very powerful tool. Tell yourself you are going to do whatever you can to progress naturally and i really think you can do alot without gear. Not nearly the same results but still make progression. I am def smaller than what i was in the past but I have built my strength back up to the numbers i was pushing when on hormones at a lesser bodywght. I take great pride in that... the biggest battle for me is keeping the fat off even with a perfect diet. It's a b*tch to do with low test levels and i presume elevated estrogen. Your bf is already pretty high, work on getting that down.

Last edited:
if your at 18-20% bf, you need to learn how and what to eat bro. and hgh, proviron, and t3 are not natural...natural means...nothing like that. protein, creatine, caffeine - that's natural bro.

I think you are going about it wrong. First you better start getting used to being smaller. Accept it, dont feel sorry for yourself or listen to others, take pleasure in going to the gym and progressively building your strength back .... Now, there are things you can do. Go to the gym everday like its your last. Bust your ass, be more intense than you ever have. Lift heavy, get in get out. You dont have the recovery abilities you had when 'on'. Try eating even cleaner that you are now, and do less cardio. I feel the amt of cardio you are doing may be detrimental. Especially in the state your in (low test, strained cns, stress related to the physiological side of comming off). Focus on keeping your strength up there and still do your cardio just not they way you are now...In your case i'd suggest HIT cardio and a super clean diet. I eat perfect thruout the week and allow myself one or two cheat meals on the weekend and can manage to maintain about 10% where if on gear i'd be 5- 6% right now. It is what it is...

My test levels still haven't recovered after a year of being off aas. ( I just started using peptides, but thats it) My test levels are just below the low end of normal. But, you know what, f*ck it...mind over matter. The brain is a very powerful tool. Tell yourself you are going to do whatever you can to progress naturally and i really think you can do alot without gear. Not nearly the same results but still make progression. I am def smaller than what i was in the past but I have built my strength back up to the numbers i was pushing when on hormones at a lesser bodywght. I take great pride in that... the biggest battle for me is keeping the fat off even with a perfect diet. It's a b*tch to do with low test levels and i presume elevated estrogen. Your bf is already pretty high, work on getting that down.

good stuff

good stuff

Well..to be honest...ever since ive been 20 yrs old ive been having a cheat day every sunday where i eat whatever i want, and as much as i want. It actually seemed to really rev up my metabolism although i was a bit bloated for a day or 2 afterways. Im 28 now, and my body isnt responding the same as it used to, my metabolism is probably starting to slow down:eek:

My diet during the week is perfect...i think ill just drop the proviron, stay on 6-8iu of hgh (that is clean to me (not natural) since there is no steroids and hormonal imbalence associated)....and drop my calories 250 below maintenece, and add 30-45 more mins of cardio than i usually do (in the eveing, and workout in the morning).

are u saying just do 2 cheat meals once a week, instead of 1 cheat day to rev up my metabolism?

thanks =)

I think you are going about it wrong. First you better start getting used to being smaller. Accept it, dont feel sorry for yourself or listen to others, take pleasure in going to the gym and progressively building your strength back .... Now, there are things you can do. Go to the gym everday like its your last. Bust your ass, be more intense than you ever have. Lift heavy, get in get out. You dont have the recovery abilities you had when 'on'. Try eating even cleaner that you are now (sorry, but your not eating that clean if bf is creeping to 20%), and do less cardio. I feel the amt of cardio you are doing may be detrimental. Especially in the state your in (low test, strained cns, stress related to the physiological side of comming off). Focus on keeping your strength up there and still do your cardio just not they way you are now...In your case i'd suggest HIT cardio and a super clean diet. I eat perfect thruout the week and allow myself one or two cheat meals on the weekend and can manage to maintain about 10% where if on gear i'd be 5- 6% right now. It is what it is...

Great post man. I can only stress what he already said, definitely lay off the cardio now that you are not in an ideal situation hormonally. You'll probably only end up even smaller and flatter.

Great post man. I can only stress what he already said, definitely lay off the cardio now that you are not in an ideal situation hormonally. You'll probably only end up even smaller and flatter.

Lay off the cardio? Im not worried about getting smaller...whenever i come off i hardly ever get smaller..just fatter. My bodyfat is nearly 20% now and youre telling me no cardio? lol

Doing 90 minutes of cardio a day is certainly not going to help your hormone deficiency induced problem, let's put it like that. Your best bet is to just eat less instead of adding more catabolic activity.

You asked a question, you can either listen or do what your going to do anyway.
Not trying to be a dick, but you've abused hormones and now your in a mess (i've been there, not from abuse but from longer use). You are doing a ton of cardio now and your bf is creeping up slowly, obviously it's not working. Do what you want but I really think you need to lay off the cardio, focus on keeping strenght up and some HIT cardio. You say you dont get smaller...well thats cuz your getting FAT. 18-20% is high, too high especially if your a serious bodybuilder. And if you dont lose size then you never really reached your natural potential. Explain to me how you could retain gains you made on ***mg of test well above your natural output. Especially after 3 years of use... doesn't make sense. Now, I firmly believe once you get your hpta back to normal you can get back to a very good physique, just dont expect to gain like you once did.

Yes, stop cheating all day on sunday! Your not 'revving' up your metabolism, you are adding adipose tissue. In fact, if i was you i would cheat until i got my bodyfat back down... I couldn't stand being 18%...

Thanks Moen, feels good to get a thumbs up from an older member I respect. I know you know your stuff..

I'm just a young buck but learned thru trial by fire so to speak..haha and from the knowledgeable ones on this very board.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws