over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start my first steroid cycle

Zosimos

Newbies
6 foot 160lbs

After a few weeks of solid gain,I plan to start my first bulking circle with 500mg test per week and dbol 25mg per day for 6 weeks. Post therapy will be nolvadex.

what you guys think? Any suggestions?

Previous lifting history?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Nolvadex alone is not a very good pct

whats your diet like?
At 6ft 160 you must be a string bean
drugs will only get you so far if you don't know how to eat

6 foot 160lbs

After a few weeks of solid gain,I plan to start my first bulking circle with 500mg test per week and dbol 25mg per day for 6 weeks. Post therapy will be nolvadex.

Not to Burst your Bubble.
But with your Current Stats.
You Don't need to run a 1st Cycle.

You need a Proper Diet and Training Regiment, as you have "No Base".
Once you get into the Gym and Learn how to eat, you'll put on 30 Lbs.
Then you'll be ready for a 1st Cycle.
Sorry, but AAS aren't "Muscles in a Vial", it takes Hard Work....................... JP

6 foot 160lbs

You are crazy. I bet you don't lift hard or eat enough. 6' and 160 pounds? That is what I weighed before I even started lifting weights.

Last edited:
I've got it with ace.. can't really avoid it. when it comes don't try to take deep breaths.. just do short shallow breaths and it'll be over soon enough. Hope it will help you.

On June 23 you claimed to have used Tren Ace and had 'tren cough', now you're wanting to do a first cycle.

Stupid troll. Go and get laid.

On June 23 you claimed to have used Tren Ace and had 'tren cough', now you're wanting to do a first cycle.

If this is true, you better have a good explanation OP or you won't be around here much longer. :mad:

[lang=zh-CN]

I must confess I have used tren once, alone with no other stack. At that time I was a fat ass and didn't know any information about hormone but only get crazy about the power tren will brings to me, totally loose my mind , suffered a lot then, did take a long time recovery .stupid behavior ever, I deny this not a cycle, just a period of hard times. really do not want to talk about it.

[lang=zh-CN]

I must confess I have used tren once, alone with no other stack. At that time I was a fat ass and didn't know any information about hormone but only get crazy about the power tren will brings to me, totally loose my mind , suffered a lot then, did take a long time recovery .stupid behavior ever, I deny this not a cycle, just a period of hard times. really do not want to talk about it.

You were once a fatasss and now you’re a malnourished Somalian?

The trolls are really coming out last few days. Just cruise on tren for 9 months that should work. :rolleyes: :banghead:

First month, already called out and caught.......

No need for you here.

really getting uneasy with all these new guys here..

You afraid the formerly morbidly obese who have lost so much weight they look like a Kenyan runner will rebound and steal your food as they eat massive amounts out of self loathing?

Me too, man.

[lang=zh-CN]

This sounds like the text you would come across in a bad comic book lol. This it's what I thought of while reading this post and trying to fill in for the broken English.

" I use to be a fat ass, possibly a little crazy, I knew nothing about hormones. I just knew that I wanted more from life, I wanted the Power, even if it cost me losing my mind, I needed that Power and Tren would give me just that. I found some Tren one day and the Power was mine! I was so Powerful, but all this Power came at a cost. I suffered long and hard for aquiring so much Power, I almost lost everything. It's to sad to talk about."

"It wasn't until I realized that I was acting stupid and was not actually crazy, that I put the Power down and stopped using the Tren. Since than, life has been good, I have no Power still, but am now once again having the desire to activate the Powers with a "Stack" please advise on my combination of drugs, will this give me the Power I desire?"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws