YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start snoring on HGH/ MK-677, anyone else ?

Markosterone

Registered
Hi guys!

I'been using TP's blacks on and off, and now mk-677 for 3-4 days. Just started the mk for the first time.

I get a lot of bloat/water retention on black's withing days. And now on mk only, get some water retention on it also.

I usually never snore when I sleep on AAS, been on 200mg trt last couple of years. (No doctor involved)

But as soon as I start hgh, It starts.
I belive its the extra waterretention that I hold.

Anyone else having same experience?

//Markus

Last edited:
Yes anytime i get bloated my snoring increases and I have sleep apenic episodes. Obviously very unhealthy and should be avoided. I try to eat clean as possible these days and reduce water retaining drugs or the amts to avoid side effects.

I recently bumped up my meditrope dose from 2 to 4 units and put on at least 8 lbs of water in a matter of days. Started waking up feeling SOB and tachycardic and took a holiday for a few days and now back on 2 iu and feel much better.

Yeah I stopped the meditrope because of it. Cant look, feel and sleep like shit and continue with it..
Tried 3iu for a couple of weeks and it still gives me water retention that affects my breathing.
Anything less than that I think is a waste at my age. (32)

Was hoping to avoid the same kind of swelling on mk.
But it seems the mk is working since i get almost same sides..

Im eating clean, thinking if starting keto diet again soon. Carbs build up water weight during the day for me. On keto I keep dry easy.

A solution to eliminate this side effect would be welcone

Not only to I gain weight and snore when I'm on MK but my BP also goes up, assuming from the increase water retention.

Frustrating as the pros of MK seem to get even better over time but between blurring of abs, always hungry, and high BP I usually limit my cycle to two months.

I feel for you guys with the bloating issues. I did Eli's forever when they were the biggest thing going here... 3-4iu's daily and never got any bloat.

Switched to RIPS later and got a little water retention, but got my doc to write me a script for an aldosterone inhibitor and that took care of it.

Currently I have been on MK for about 2.5 months at 25mg...sometimes going up to 37.5mg a day...and no bloat.

But I still get the same sides that I did with GH...better sleep, carpel tunnel, and insane hunger.

I'm not getting shit with mk...
Like I gained good amount of weight in 10 days or so but nothing is happening. I'm in the begging of month 2 @ 25 mg and nothing. Not even sides...
This is from the most popular mk source here.
Id love to know I'm taking something even if sides.

thank god you guys have similiar experiences... I was worried this was sleep apnea

I been on MK-677, it messes up my sleep patterns at night. Also raises BP. With good GH, I don't experience this. I going to try for another month a new formula and if it doesn't get better, I am getting off MK-677. Not worth not be able to sleep at night to me and sides.

I been on MK-677, it messes up my sleep patterns at night. Also raises BP. With good GH, I don't experience this. I going to try for another month a new formula and if it doesn't get better, I am getting off MK-677. Not worth not be able to sleep at night to me and sides.

When are you dosing it? Obviously it's active all day so no matter when it is dosed it can effect sleep in regards to snoring etc. When I dosed it pre bed it would disrupt my sleep really badly though. I found 2-3 hours pre bed dosing stopped that. Although I think I have seen you mention you dose it earlier too so maybe it's just the compound itself causing the issues.

nebivolol 5mg/d could be the solution with the bloat

Like I gained good amount of weight in 10 days or so but nothing is happening. I'm in the begging of month 2 @ 25 mg and nothing. Not even sides...

When you say you ain't getting shit, curious to know what your expectations are? I've used steroids for years but MK was my first venture into a GH type supplements. I was going into it with expectations of healing some minor tears, and possibly leaning out after the water retention evens out. But I wasn't expecting anytype of muscle gains.

Bro, you just said in another MK thread that you got NOTHING from MY brand of MK (Somatozine)...and then you post right here that you "gained a good amount of weight" in 10 days, but nothing is happening?

Guess what? That's NOT NOTHING! That is exactly what should happen with MK!

Not everyone experiences increased hunger (I do like crazy, but my wife doesn't at all) or lethargy (I don't at all and neither does my wife, but many others do). However, just about everyone gains weight--much of it intramuscular (muscle fullness).

This is why I HATE when people who have NEVER used MK before get on the boards an bash it...because in almost every case the more the person starts talking, the more we realize that the product is good. It just isn't doing what "they" expected it to do.

It's no different here. You knock my product, yet you fail to mention that you experienced the #1 effect MK is known for...weight gain...but all you said in the other thread was that you experienced NOTHING from it.

Well, I am glad I read this because I can go right into the other thread and post the truth...because what you posted the first time certainly wasn't the truth. How could you experience the number one side effect MK is known for and then say it did "nothing"? WTF is that?

I mean, what were you expecting? Have you read anything about MK? Do you know what effects it is supposed to provide? About the only universal side effect is weight gain/muscle fullness. Everything else, such as hunger lethargy, etc...it's all individual.

What were you thinking was going to "happen"? Did you expect to "get ripped" in 30 days...because that's not going to happen? Did you expect t have carpal tunnel...because that's NOT a common side effect with MK. It is with GH, but not with MK. Only a small percentage of people experience that with MK.

Seriously, what were you expecting...and how could you say it did nothing when you experienced the #1 effect it is known for?

I like you, Cinder, but please understand that I take is PERSONALLY when someone uses one of my products and then posts it did nothing, when it fact it did exactly what it as supposed to do. Now, if you would have said in the prior thread that you gained a bunch of weight, but you didn't experience hunger, lethargy, or something like that....it would have been fine...and we could have explained to you that not everyone experiences those side effects, but that's not what you did. What you did was basically accuse me is selling bunk MK-677, while completely neglecting to mention that you gained a bunch if weight in the first 10 days. Not cool.

Last edited:
I feel for you guys with the bloating issues. I did Eli's forever when they were the biggest thing going here... 3-4iu's daily and never got any bloat.

Switched to RIPS later and got a little water retention, but got my doc to write me a script for an aldosterone inhibitor and that took care of it.

Currently I have been on MK for about 2.5 months at 25mg...sometimes going up to 37.5mg a day...and no bloat.

But I still get the same sides that I did with GH...better sleep, carpel tunnel, and insane hunger.

Whose MK are you using, rmtt?

Actually, Cinder...I expect you to go into that other thread and make the correction. All I expect you to do is tell the TRUTH. Maybe you thought you were the first time, but you really weren't...because when you say you are using Somatozine and it did "nothing" (but in reality you gained a bunch if weight in the first 10 days) that is NOT the truth.

So, please go in there and tell the truth. I have no problem with you saying you didn't experience hunger or lethargy...because not everyone does, but at least tell people you did experience the main effect MK is known for (weight gain/muscle fullness).

Bro, you just said in another MK thread that you got NOTHING from MY brand of MK (Somatozine)...and then you post right here that you "gained a good amount of weight" in 10 days, but nothing is happening?

Guess what? That's NOT NOTHING! That is exactly what should happen with MK!

Not everyone experiences increased hunger (I do like crazy, but my wife doesn't at all) or lethargy (I don't at all and neither does my wife, but many others do). However, just about everyone gains weight--much of it intramuscular (muscle fullness).

This is why I HATE when people who have NEVER used MK before get on the boards an bash it...because in almost every case the more the person starts talking, the more we realize that the product is good. It just isn't doing what "they" expected it to do.

It's no different here. You knock my product, yet you fail to mention that you experienced the #1 effect MK is known for...weight gain...but all you said in the other thread was that you experienced NOTHING from it.

Well, I am glad I read this because I can go right into the other thread and post the truth...because what you posted the first time certainly wasn't the truth. How could you experience the number one side effect MK is known for and then say it did "nothing"? WTF is that?

I mean, what were you expecting? Have you read anything about MK? Do you know what effects it is supposed to provide? About the only universal side effect is weight gain/muscle fullness. Everything else, such as hunger lethargy, etc...it's all individual.

What were you thinking was going to "happen"? Did you expect to "get ripped" in 30 days...because that's not going to happen? Did you expect t have carpal tunnel...because that's NOT a common side with MK. It is with GH, but not with MK. Only a small percentage of people experience that with MK.

Seriously, what were you expecting...and how could you say it did nothing when you experienced the #1 effect it is known for?

I like you, Cinder, but please understand that I take is PERSONALLY when someone uses one of my products and then posts it did nothing, when it fact it did exactly what it as supposed to do. Now, if you would have said in the prior thread that you gained a bunch of weight, but you didn't experience hunger, lethargy, or something like that....it would have been fine...and we could have explained to you that not everyone experiences those side effects, but that's not what you did. What you did was basically accuse me is selling bunk MK-677, while completely neglecting to mention that you gained a bunch if weight in the first 10 days. Not cool.

Yes I posted i gained a lot of weight in the very beginning. Sorry I didnt put that here...
If you read more into it, youll see that I posted there was nothing after. Nothing is happening...
The weight is gone, and its like I'm on nothing at all.

I guess you're right I did expect carpal tunnel like hgh and peptides. I guess I expect what everyone else is claiming. The huge weight gain means something but with hgh and peptides that usually brings me aches and blood pressure increase. The water doesnt go away like it has.
Its just not feeling like anything let alone these claims of
4iu a day. Maybe I'm not looking enough but from what I see everyone is having some effect they feel, even if its bad. I started immediately at 25mg.

Idk whats up, im only on second bottle.

Whose MK are you using, rmtt?

I have been using yours. To be straight up...I think I bought two bottles to begin with along with a bottle from Chemyo (Liquid). About a week into using the liquid, I switched over to your tabs because I didn't like the taste of the liquid and they had arrived in the mail about that time.

I then placed an order for some MAPump, some Viacaine, and another bottle of MK. So I have continued using yours..and still have the Chemyo brand in my pantry.

I'm not doubting the effectiveness of their product as I am sure it is good, but wasn't on long enough for a fair assessment. But the capsules make it so much easier.

I'm actually planning another order of MK and the MAPump.

This is a one month time frame between pics. I am up a little over 5lbs. Still only doing TRT (100mg Test) and 25mg MK. I think the pics show that it just isn't water weight that I'm gaining. I get no bloat. I get hungry as hell and find it hard to put on weight than before I started the MK...I could eat less calories and put it on. Adding MK...I have probably had to bump my calories up to about 600 more a day than I was previously eating to keep the weight gain going. And I am starting to plateau again so I will be bumping them by another 200 daily starting next week.

I get great sleep still...even though I only sleep 5 hours most nights. And I do wake up with numb wrists and fingers through the night. I stretch them out, and then go right back to sleep.

I am not a "mass monster" like a lot of guys on this board are, but it's like this stuff is leaning me out and making me more vascular while I'm eating more than ever.

Plus these pics are at night with no pump. I workout at 4:00 am in the morning.

kdFzl1Q.jpg

Yes I posted i gained a lot of weight in the very beginning. Sorry I didnt put that here...
If you read more into it, youll see that I posted there was nothing after. Nothing is happening...
The weight is gone, and its like I'm on nothing at all.

I guess you're right I did expect carpal tunnel like hgh and peptides. I guess I expect what everyone else is claiming.
Only a minority of MK users experience carpal tunnel-like symptoms with MK or GH peps.

The huge weight gain means something but with hgh and peptides that usually brings me aches and blood pressure increase. The water doesnt go away like it has.
Its just not feeling like anything let alone these claims of
4iu a day. Maybe I'm not looking enough but from what I see everyone is having some effect they feel, even if its bad.
Like I said before, not everyone experiences increases in hunger or lethargy. Aside from that (as well as increased muscle fullness/pumps) there really isn't anything else to "feel". I get the hunger, but no lethargy. My wife gets neither of those effects. Both of us put on weight/muscle fullness and get better pumps. Both of our GH and IGF-1 levels have gone up considerably. My IGF-1 level is about 250, but it is normally under 100, so that is a very good increase.

I started immediately at 25mg.

Idk whats up, im only on second bottle.
Any effects you will notice from MK become apparent within the first week or two of use. After that side effects tend to diminish, although IGF-1 levels remain elevated.

Last edited:
Cinder obviously I know (your posts) what member you are that got banned in the past. We had a big fall out over a review you gave about Superior because it was ridiculous what you done. A bit like this situation and saying different things in different threads. You then come back and got banned again and so on. The thing is I don't give a shit about that. I like you and value your posts on here and they are frankly entertaining. You are shooting 3ml test susp up your bumhole so you can't say more than that :eek::D I knew who you were after days and I never mentioned it for it must be about 18 months. Well just checked your join date is May 16 so thereabouts! But I am mentioning it again due to this.

I just don't like the way you post certain things in certain threads in bits. Like I noticed your post about peptide reps the other day. Did you imply them ripping people off I can't even remember but on those lines. As I have mentioned in the past I couldn't care less if someone hates a product I promote. Everyone is different. I should mention Mike has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with his company but I couldn't help notice you doing the same on here. My source sells MK and GH and I still post how effective it can be. I also post how I can't use it due to fatigue. I am not exactly trying to sell it merely stating my 100% honest opinion.

My point is just because you may not respond to MK-677 like you thought don't make it out that people who have had good results from it are bullshitting which you have done in recent times. In this situation you posted about Mike's product how it done nothing. Then you put in another thread you gained loads of weight at the start. Don't you realize how dodgy that sounds? Plus you have the cheek to say pep reps are basically ripping people off and are dishonest. Do you realize what effect your posts can have on their reputation when you leave out key points like you gained a tonne of weight and just put it done nothing at all.

I am sure if you put all the details about the weight and then doing nothing Mike wouldn't mind and would try to help you out. It just looks dodgy how you miss out key points and jump to conclusions. I am not stating it didn't work for you either. MK may be crap for you and obviously is as you are unhappy with it. I just don't see why you seem to think people are ripping you off just because your body isn't suited to one of their products.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner