over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start TRT? Asking advice.

pfsk2

Newbies
I just had blood work done and I have an appointment scheduled with the physician for a clinic that does TRT. I'm wondering if it is worth it to go through with the appointment or should I save my money based on my results. I'm 45, 5'9" 184. Here are my relevant markers:

E2 = 23.8
Free Testosterone = 9.2
Total Testosterone = 570
SHBG = 49
LH = 3.2
IGF-1 = 157

I just had blood work done and I have an appointment scheduled with the physician for a clinic that does TRT. I'm wondering if it is worth it to go through with the appointment or should I save my money based on my results. I'm 45, 5'9" 184. Here are my relevant markers:

E2 = 23.8
Free Testosterone = 9.2
Total Testosterone = 570
SHBG = 49
LH = 3.2
IGF-1 = 157
Imo your levels look “normal”. On trt you’d probably feel better though. You’re levels would probably be between 750-1000 total test and of course free test would probably be higher depending on what you’re prescribed. I’d say go for it.

Your test doesn't look bad, nor great. About average. Your free test isn't great. Has anything symptom wise made you consider it? It can help a lot but you will have to get used to regular pinning, especially if u want to save money. Your test of 500 ish will be hard to restore if you ever want to go off TRT.

at 45 my total was about 200 points less than yours, and free t was about half if i remember correctly, if you are not symptomatic personally i would not start, i started when i was 50 now im 55, i could have gotten on earlier but waited due to it being for the rest of my life, are you going to a trt clinic? if it were me i find a good Urologist, but hey thats me good luck.

What are your goals? Why do you want to take testosterone?

Your levels are actually really good. Any TRT clinic will eagerly put you on replacement but I doubt you need it.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it if longevity is your goal.

What are your goals? Why do you want to take testosterone?

Your levels are actually really good. Any TRT clinic will eagerly put you on replacement but I doubt you need it.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it if longevity is your goal.
What would you see as the risks to longevity? As I understood it, proper TRT will reduce the risk of heart disease as well as some other diseases. Sincerely asking as I'm trying to get educated on this. I feel that I have symptoms of low T like fatigue, low mood, lowered sex drive. Could it be that my ideal levels are higher than what I currently have and these levels are low for me?

IMHO health benefits are good, especially at low dose.

The biggest risk you will face is hematocrit going up, meaning more red blood cells being created, and you will need regular blood donations every 2 or 3 months. When your hematocrit is high near blood donation it increases your chance of blood clots and a stroke. Most people on TRT will need to do this.

There is also sleep apnea. I occasionally snore but I sleep much better overall. There is acne and your balls can shrink. I highly recommend HCG.

What would you see as the risks to longevity? As I understood it, proper TRT will reduce the risk of heart disease as well as some other diseases. Sincerely asking as I'm trying to get educated on this. I feel that I have symptoms of low T like fatigue, low mood, lowered sex drive. Could it be that my ideal levels are higher than what I currently have and these levels are low for me?
There are a whole slew of problems you 'might' run into on TRT that you definitely won't without it. TRT 'might' reduce the risk of heart disease IF you have low T, but you don't have low T so that doesn't apply to you. There is no way your fatigue, 'low mood' whatever that is, and lowered sex drive is from a 570 test level, it has some other cause.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws