over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started cutting, Gained weight?!

Ataraxia

Registered
Hey guys, just wanted to hear some theories and have some people shed some light on my recent situation.
i started cutting last week and started a cycle: I started around 202 and up to 206.4 this morning about 1 week after starting:
I'm guessing im holding some water, because i am less vascular, but almost 5lbs?

This is what i started:
600mg test E/wk
400mg Equi/wk
50mg Var Daily
75mcg T3 daily
300mcgs IGF1 Des pre WO
20mg nolva daily
5-6IU GH daily split 2 times
150mcg ipam pre bed....
ephedra, cafffine and yohimbe daily

Before i started all this i was on des and 3-4IU gh daily....

also the past month or so i have been losing weight also and hitting the weights a bit easier than normal... also did my DNP cyle about a month ago..

I have been doing 45-50min stairs daily and my caloric intake is about 2,000-2,300 cal with over 300g protein... the rest complex carbs with trace fats...

my thoughts is that since i have been lifting heavy and hard my muscle memory is picking up quick and im holding water...

thoughts???

Your glycogen stores and intramuscular water retention both increase on steroids. That's why I laugh when people "gain 15 lbs" in 2 weeks. This is pretty normal.

The only time I wouldn't expect this is if you changed from surplus to deficit at the start of a cycle, which MAY counter some of the weight gain from increasing androgens.

I'd guess it's bloat from the GH and IGF. How long have you been using the GH or using at this 5-6iu level?

Same thing happens to me when I get up to 5iu of GH, or start peps after being off; Instant 5-7lbs. Overnight with GH or 2-3 days with Peptides. Like clock work too, same weight gain, in the same amount of time. If I'm low-carbing, it's 5lbs. If I'm at normal carbs around 3-400 grams, it's 7lbs...

An AI might be a good idea too, in case it's Estro from the Test/EQ.

thanks guys, all makes a lot of sense.. so how long does it take for this to level off then see the scale go the other direction?

Also i must have lost some BF being at a deficit and burning about 700cal a day in cardio plus a good 50 minutes of hard lifting!

thanks guys, all makes a lot of sense.. so how long does it take for this to level off then see the scale go the other direction?

Also i must have lost some BF being at a deficit and burning about 700cal a day in cardio plus a good 50 minutes of hard lifting!

Took me about 7 days. Im in the same boat-started a blast of gear with peps-no gh-upped the cardio and lowered the cals-put on 15 lbs and the weight (fat) started to come off around 3 days ago.

Hey I'd be stoked if I put on some muscle mass while cutting. Makes you look even bigger when you totally lean out. Keep up the hard work, and make sure to keep us updated on your progress!

Hey I'd be stoked if I put on some muscle mass while cutting. Makes you look even bigger when you totally lean out. Keep up the hard work, and make sure to keep us updated on your progress!

I will keep you all posted... i tool pics from day 1 so we are all good in the before and afters!! I'd love to gain 5lbs of muscle while dropping 10lbs of fat.. perfect combo...

but can you theoretically put on muscle while cutting? i mean on a cal deficit is it biologically possible?

Dude, you're on a ton of shit. Just curious, what are your stats? Can you please post a current picture? Also, give me a quick calorie/macro breakdown of your diet, thanks.

I honestly dont get why ppl get on huge cycles to lose weight/cut bf. I can see if your a competitive bodybuilder but if not makes no sense. You can do low dose of test add in t3 and clen and with a good diet and trainin/cardio routine and youll drop bf while test preserves your muscle. Whch when your cuttting aas is there to preserve your muscle diet and cardio shed the majority of your bf.

Thats a hell of a cycle bro...got a little of everything in there! It's def some bloat...but it would be to hard to pick out which is doing it to you...plus its prob a combo of everything....I wouldnt even worry about what your weight is ...inless you have to make weight for something...I would go by how you look...how clothes fit...bodyfat...things like that...the scale could be very misleading bro.

Best of luck to you!

I honestly dont get why ppl get on huge cycles to lose weight/cut bf. I can see if your a competitive bodybuilder but if not makes no sense. You can do low dose of test add in t3 and clen and with a good diet and trainin/cardio routine and youll drop bf while test preserves your muscle. Whch when your cuttting aas is there to preserve your muscle diet and cardio shed the majority of your bf.
This is how I do it to bro...I use just enough gear to keep me from losing muscle....after all with the cut in diet and cardio its not like you going to add a bunch of muscle...after all thats not the point....

Now I do run what I call " lean mass cycles" Where I try to add quality muscle while keeping my bodyfat where it's at (never go over 11%) or try to lower it 1-2%. But if I am just looking to get as lean as I can...then I just use enough gear to maintain the muscle mass that I currently have. It has worked well for me over the years. But I have my diet and cardio down pretty well to where I am only tryin to gain lean muscle mass because I never let my bodyfat get out of hand....the only time where I would do a "cutting cycle" would be for pre contest.

Hey guys, just wanted to hear some theories and have some people shed some light on my recent situation.
i started cutting last week and started a cycle: I started around 202 and up to 206.4 this morning about 1 week after starting:
I'm guessing im holding some water, because i am less vascular, but almost 5lbs?

This is what i started:
600mg test E/wk
400mg Equi/wk
50mg Var Daily
75mcg T3 daily
300mcgs IGF1 Des pre WO
20mg nolva daily
5-6IU GH daily split 2 times
150mcg ipam pre bed....
ephedra, cafffine and yohimbe daily

Before i started all this i was on des and 3-4IU gh daily....

also the past month or so i have been losing weight also and hitting the weights a bit easier than normal... also did my DNP cyle about a month ago..

I have been doing 45-50min stairs daily and my caloric intake is about 2,000-2,300 cal with over 300g protein... the rest complex carbs with trace fats...

my thoughts is that since i have been lifting heavy and hard my muscle memory is picking up quick and im holding water...

thoughts???

What are your goals for this plan bro? Any weight you are looking to get at? Or a certain bodyfat? What % are you at now? The reason I ask is I think you could save alot of this gear for another cycle and just use what you need to maintain the muscle you have now while cutting. This would also help with the water weight because you would be on alot less. I feel with the quality type of build you have now that alot less gear would be needed for you to lean up a little. If you are anywhere near what you look like in your avatar then you look pretty damn lean there.....and being that your weight is around 200 lbs I am guessing that you dont have much body fat at all....If you said something like 230 or something then I would guess your bodyfat to be a bit higher maybe? Again this is all just me "guessing"

thanks for all the input guys, i really appreciate it! I am actually pretty lean right now, last week i tested with calipers at 11% (when i started) im pretty sure if there was any error in that math it might be lower because my lower belly was a little puffy from some l-carnitine injections. lol....
anyway in just one week i am noticeably leaner so im guessing im around 10% right now. I only want to drop to about 7% then start a lean muscle gain... so i need to lose about 5-6lbs... im sure i can do that in 2-3 weeks... then im thinking i have about 8 weeks of lean gains... I know you should do the gain then cut... but i need to be lean for some pics within a month so.....

my macro break down is approx:
320 g protein
135 g carbs
<20 g fat

I have been lifting for 10 years... I am 6'1" this is probably my 6th cycle.

Haha, i know to stay the F off the scale, it's just so tempting ;) and i'm educated enough to not let it get to me.
I really appreciate all the help!

ohh yea. im going to stop the DES next week as i have been using it for 2 weeks already and yea, im on enough shit! lol

I will keep you all posted... i tool pics from day 1 so we are all good in the before and afters!! I'd love to gain 5lbs of muscle while dropping 10lbs of fat.. perfect combo...

but can you theoretically put on muscle while cutting? i mean on a cal deficit is it biologically possible?

lets be truthful, that initial spike is NOT muscle. it is the muscles swelling to hold additional water and glycogen, plus some subcutaneous bloat/water retention. just like the "bros" on superdrol dont gain 10lbs their first week of their bulk. They're just responding to androgens by having more full muscle bellies.

Also, since I can't edit, let me add that I feel I maintain basically all of my muscle mass on under 500mg/week of test only... easily.

lets be truthful, that initial spike is NOT muscle. it is the muscles swelling to hold additional water and glycogen, plus some subcutaneous bloat/water retention. just like the "bros" on superdrol dont gain 10lbs their first week of their bulk. They're just responding to androgens by having more full muscle bellies.

haha.. dude trust me! i know it is not muscle! ;)

haha.. dude trust me! i know it is not muscle! ;)

haha sorry bro didnt mean it to sound as aggressive as it did. I meant that for others who may read this later... the whole "i gained 25lbs in 4 weeks!" crew lol!

Truth

haha sorry bro didnt mean it to sound as aggressive as it did. I meant that for others who may read this later... the whole "i gained 25lbs in 4 weeks!" crew lol!

Wow, so I am not the only one that hears these types of claims? I swear some guy and girls are obsessed by the scale. I just tell them to use the mirror or take weekly pics to see their progress.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws