over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started cutting, Gained weight?!

that is a nice cycle, yup I had a 7lb swing in a wk, prob all water, but my joints feel great..:)

If I read that right you're cutting on Test E and EQ? Personally I wouldn't. Seems tren/var would be the choice or Para/Var

If I read that right you're cutting on Test E and EQ? Personally I wouldn't. Seems tren/var would be the choice or Para/Var

I prefer to always use test with any cycle, maybe using test prop would be better in a cutting cycle but i don't believe it would make that much of a difference, especially since i am looking for lean gains in 3-4 weeks from now...
Parabolan is Tren so your suggestions are the same... unles you ment tren a or tren e or tren hex (para)...

I am on VAR and switching to proviron in 3 weeks... you guys think proviron would be better than var in this case?

It's often overlooked, but yohimbine/yohimbe can also bloat you. You still lose fat, but you look bloated until you drop it.

It's often overlooked, but yohimbine/yohimbe can also bloat you. You still lose fat, but you look bloated until you drop it.

Yup, alpha-yohimbe is a fav of mine because of this.

I prefer to always use test with any cycle, maybe using test prop would be better in a cutting cycle but i don't believe it would make that much of a difference, especially since i am looking for lean gains in 3-4 weeks from now...
Parabolan is Tren so your suggestions are the same... unles you ment tren a or tren e or tren hex (para)...

I am on VAR and switching to proviron in 3 weeks... you guys think proviron would be better than var in this case?

yes... when I say tren I mean Fina... the golden baby we make at home and Para as in Tren Hex

i would look CRAZY on a cycle like that.
screw worryin gabout your weight (you can build muscle even on low calories with proper supps and diet) so just go by how you LOOK that is paramount.

and test e is FINE for cutting. imo and ime
-JS

ummmm how can you tell your cutting is working on Test E with it's water retention properties?

ummmm how can you tell your cutting is working on Test E with it's water retention properties?

You serious bro? Good diet and cardio bloat wont be bad plus you can add an AI in so ther is no bloat. Or you could just go with test prop.

This is how I do it to bro...I use just enough gear to keep me from losing muscle....after all with the cut in diet and cardio its not like you going to add a bunch of muscle...after all thats not the point....

Now I do run what I call " lean mass cycles" Where I try to add quality muscle while keeping my bodyfat where it's at (never go over 11%) or try to lower it 1-2%. But if I am just looking to get as lean as I can...then I just use enough gear to maintain the muscle mass that I currently have. It has worked well for me over the years. But I have my diet and cardio down pretty well to where I am only tryin to gain lean muscle mass because I never let my bodyfat get out of hand....the only time where I would do a "cutting cycle" would be for pre contest.

Excatly bro. When cuttin aas is for perserving your muscle while diet and cardio are for losin the bf. When i bulk i aim also to gain quality muscle and not try to gain alot of fat and water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131