Two weeks ago.

1-16 600mg Test E
1-16 600mg Eq
1-4 50 mg anadrol.
proper pct
3-11 4iu's blue tops ed
12-16 6iu's blue tops ed
17-26 8iu's blue tops ed

It has been suggested that I could do a 10 iu's every third day with the gh. I didn't think that was a good idea as a newbie to growth.

Any thoughts?

Geez ! That's more than a newbie cycle !

Totally stupid for a newbie cycle.
I see a guy at my gym who takes 8 ui of gh and AAS. And i'm much more bigger as him with less gear and no gh using. Why because he trains like an idiot and have no balls.

i dont think it is outragoeus but it is a bit extreme if you are still pretty new to this. how many cycles have you run and what are they? what are your stats? i would lower the eq to 400 and the test to 500. anadrol is a stout oral for anybody much less a newbie but your doseage is sane. i wish i could afford to run that much gh, but it may be overkill. i have had good success with running it at 5 ius a day. the doses you are running, you will have extremely painful numbness and tingling in your arms and hands. remember, more is not always better.

I see a guy at my gym who takes 8 ui of gh and AAS. And i'm much more bigger as him with less gear and no gh using. Why because he trains like an idiot and have no balls.

its not totally stupid. it is actually a well laid out cycle, just needs a few tweeks. we dont know how new he is. could be his third or fourth run. i agree that if it is his first it is overkill, but no need to call him stupid bro. everyone has to learn. i used to post my " all oral cycles" before i knew any better, lol! remember we were all ignorant once.

First off, I am not new to aas, just new to GH. I know how my body reacted to lower doses of test and eq. I get better results with these dosages. As for the guy at your gym, How well do you know this guy? Have you been lifting longer than he? Do you have better genetics to begin with? Is this some one that might benefit from some constructive criticism instead of abrasive ridicule? Don't take this wrong bro. I just don't like to be flamed as you wouldn't either. Hell, I researched and talked to people first hand for three years about aas before I did my first cycle of Test E and Dbol. I am not a pro bb'er by any means. I just lift weights and try to look better every go around.

First off, I am not new to aas, just new to GH. I know how my body reacted to lower doses of test and eq. I get better results with these dosages. As for the guy at your gym, How well do you know this guy? Have you been lifting longer than he? Do you have better genetics to begin with? Is this some one that might benefit from some constructive criticism instead of abrasive ridicule? Don't take this wrong bro. I just don't like to be flamed as you wouldn't either. Hell, I researched and talked to people first hand for three years about aas before I did my first cycle of Test E and Dbol. I am not a pro bb'er by any means. I just lift weights and try to look better every go around.

Vetter, the very first time I ever did GH, I only did 1 iu for 5 on, 2 off and it worked, specicialy with the ass you are taking. I would start off lighter and then work up to 2-4 iu per day (5 on 2 off) Remember GH works only if you take it long term( at least 6mo-1 year) good luck, train hard.

its not totally stupid. it is actually a well laid out cycle, just needs a few tweeks. we dont know how new he is. could be his third or fourth run. i agree that if it is his first it is overkill, but no need to call him stupid bro. everyone has to learn. i used to post my " all oral cycles" before i knew any better, lol! remember we were all ignorant once.

Good point Mr. Soul, I been training since 1979, and I am still learning.

Vetter, the very first time I ever did GH, I only did 1 iu for 5 on, 2 off and it worked, specicialy with the ass you are taking. I would start off lighter and then work up to 2-4 iu per day (5 on 2 off) Remember GH works only if you take it long term( at least 6mo-1 year) good luck, train hard.

this is solid advice bro. i started with 2 iu's and the tingling and numbness would wake me up every noght! thand goodness it subsides, but gh is a long term thing. no need to do it short term.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131