over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started Denkall T400

evolutionX

Registered
Hi guys I started with 1/2 cc yesterday in the deltoid muscle after reading all the horror stories and it was no pain at all even next morning. The suff is T400 made by denkall with silver logo. ONLY BAD THING IS IT SAYS 30ML:confused: although its a 10ml vial. I hope to inject next 1cc in next couple days:p I just hope its legitmate even if its a UG lab!!!

took 2nd shot 1cc today so far doesn't look like the real deal:confused:

its THE most faked gear there is

:(

I have about 7 bottles of this stuff - marked 30 ml. The sponsor I obtained it from says it is good to go. Somebody on this board (probably not in the beginners forum) will know, because I'm sure they have bought the product off this board and used it.

My guess is that it is Chinese; they regularly make mistakes in labeling - on everything that comes out of China. That does not mean that the dosing is incorrect or that it is just oil.

The word "fake" means a knock-off of the brand name with the real product inside or it could mean a knock-off with just oil inside. I wish an experienced vet or someone on the board would chime in.

Hi guys I started with 1/2 cc yesterday in the deltoid muscle after reading all the horror stories and it was no pain at all even next morning. The suff is T400 made by denkall with silver logo. ONLY BAD THING IS IT SAYS 30ML:confused: although its a 10ml vial. I hope to inject next 1cc in next couple days:p I just hope its legitmate even if its a UG lab!!!

A while back when this stuff first came out I used it regularly, and it ALWAYS hurt...only time it was ok was if mixed with a lower mg product...i used to use 2mL 50mg deca with 1 mL of T400 3 days a week and grew like a weed and this cut the pain to nothing but ANYTIME I just took the T400 it lumped up pretty bad...

Always such a pain in the ass to wonder if your gear is REAL and what is actually IN it...part of the reason I backed down to HRT from the doc...legality, potency, real products...cost a fortune though is the downside.

Good luck with yours though! I haven't seen T400 in a while...honestly I would love to have some again and just take 1/2mL with my current schedule. Used to love the stuff!

zero pain next morning after the last night shot that makes my hope less but I will be patient nonetheless

nice I got some too here are pics no results after a week or so hope its not watered down. I did got slightly increased libido on the day of injection and some better sleep but thats about it..

Last edited:
Good luck bro. I have never had a legit injectable test in years..its rediculous you pay that much for a shitty vial and still come out fake:(

Can someone here on the board please pm me which test brand is legit I will really appreciate it, thanks.

Good luck bro. I have never had a legit injectable test in years..its rediculous you pay that much for a shitty vial and still come out fake:(

Can someone here on the board please pm me which test brand is legit I will really appreciate it, thanks.

wow, i feel 4 u bro ...

there are plenty of great sources on here ...

^ thanks bro I am already learning some good brands. So far I feel lethargic and incresed libido for 2 days after inj. Is this common?

I have about 7 bottles of this stuff - marked 30 ml. The sponsor I obtained it from says it is good to go. Somebody on this board (probably not in the beginners forum) will know, because I'm sure they have bought the product off this board and used it.

My guess is that it is Chinese; they regularly make mistakes in labeling - on everything that comes out of China. That does not mean that the dosing is incorrect or that it is just oil.

The word "fake" means a knock-off of the brand name with the real product inside or it could mean a knock-off with just oil inside. I wish an experienced vet or someone on the board would chime in.

experienced vet probably too shy of the sponsors I mean common how much guts does it take to say that I am wasting my time with this shit I wouldn't be offended at all

experienced vet probably too shy of the sponsors I mean common how much guts does it take to say that I am wasting my time with this shit I wouldn't be offended at all

When I asked the sponsor about his certainty about the dosing he became defensive, but not rude. In an email, I told him that I did not care if it turned out the stuff was bad; I would pay him for another brand he carried.

The point is, you just want to know the facts so that you can make sure you are not wasting your time.

On the other hand, I do think this sponsor sells good product; there is to much to lose by putting out sub-standard product. I was trying to find out if he thought he might have been taken by someone up the line. Many years back, I dealt with a trusted sponsor (who I knew personally) and he did distribute some stuff that was uncannily faked.

Last edited:
3rd week, no oily skin, strength gains, weight gains, libido and the test euphoria like I get from my other past cycles. This sound bunk to me 75% by now.

To all who says give it 4-5weeks I had tried enthnate and cyp in past and at least get libido, good mood, strength etc right in the 1st week....

will update for sure for another 2 weeks

The real DK T400 from back in the day was PAINFUL. do a shot today, and youll wish you had no ass to inject it into the next. I mean limping, terrified of getting in the car and sitting down, cant lay on that side to sleep painful. Stuff worked like magic though.

The real DK T400 from back in the day was PAINFUL. do a shot today, and youll wish you had no ass to inject it into the next. I mean limping, terrified of getting in the car and sitting down, cant lay on that side to sleep painful. Stuff worked like magic though.

So true! I remember doing 2-3mL a week of this stuff back in the day and it was pretty true to claim about being actual 400mg!
Had to mix it...1 mL of the 400 with 1 mL of the deca 50mg to dilute it...run it under hot water to make it go in smoother...had to employ a TON of things to attempt to lower the pain...nothing really worked. Hurt like hell like you said...didn't want to sit down, walk, nothing...and had to plan NOT to take a shot the day before legs!
But grew like a weed...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity