over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

Sure thing, today
- 16 oz Myoplex shake 42 gm protein shake
- 4 whole boiled eggs
- 1 cup of veggie juice from farmers mkt (lemon, alfalfa, kale, spinach, bunch of greens NO salt added)
- snack 1 cup of mixed almonds and walnuts (unsalted)
*whatever meat was leftover from the night before*
- usually chicken or beef, 1/2 cup of basmati rice grilled peppers/onions/broccoli
- tonight turkey chili w/ turkey chili and turkey sausage (will have some mixed cheddar and jack cheese, making w/ black beans

it's about like that.
plus, i have a half-gallon milk jug that i constantly put ice in and refill w/ water but i'm confident that i drink 3/4-1 1/4 gal of water each day.
by all means, criticize away b/c @ this point i'll take all the help i can get b/c
the thing is, i just don't retain this much water when i'm not on Gh and if i can't get some fat loss then i don't know if i'm doing more harm than good.

Do you workout in the Morning? You have issues with your diet. That turkey chili sounds delicious but your eating that at night (NO, NO) Black beans at night(NO, NO) Black beans, although complex carbs is ALOT of carbs for just a very small amount and your prob eating alot of them and your carb intake at night is bad. Cut out the almonds and walnuts too for now, they are healthy,, but dont eat them for the time being.

Take in carbs around your workout,,, but stay away from them after 1pm. Eat Steak at night for dinner, TOP Round or London Broil- EAT AS MUCH OF THIS STEAK AS YOU WANT ALL DAY LONG.

Eggs, if you eat 6 Hard boiled egg whites, include just 1 yolk. Dont eat 6 eggs with the yolk.

Veggie juices are good, no added sugar tho. Make sure you are not eating any sugar... eat your oatmeal around workout. Dont prepare anything with oil either.. I added a sample of some meals, but its just an example of some meals.

Meal 1
- bowl of oatmeal , Protein shake
- egg whites
Meal 2
- chicken breast
- garden salad --NO DRESSING - Just squeeze Lemon
Meal 3
- can of tuna
- Egg Whites - 6 or 7 hard boiled egg whites
Meal 4
- Egg Whites- mixed with Canned Tuna
Meal 5
- steak
- steamed veggies - NON STARCHY Veggies

Last edited:
Do you workout in the Morning? You have issues with your diet. That turkey chili sounds delicious but your eating that at night (NO, NO) Black beans at night(NO, NO) Black beans, although complex carbs is ALOT of carbs for just a very small amount and your prob eating alot of them and your carb intake at night is bad. Cut out the almonds and walnuts too for now, they are healthy,, but dont eat them for the time being.

Take in carbs around your workout,,, but stay away from them after 1pm. Eat Steak at night for dinner, TOP Round or London Broil- EAT AS MUCH OF THIS STEAK AS YOU WANT ALL DAY LONG.

Eggs, if you eat 6 Hard boiled egg whites, include just 1 yolk. Dont eat 6 eggs with the yolk.

Veggie juices are good, no added sugar tho. Make sure you are not eating any sugar... eat your oatmeal around workout. Dont prepare anything with oil either.. I added a sample of some meals, but its just an example of some meals.

Meal 1
- bowl of oatmeal , Protein shake
- egg whites
Meal 2
- chicken breast
- garden salad --NO DRESSING - Just squeeze Lemon
Meal 3
- can of tuna
- Egg Whites - 6 or 7 hard boiled egg whites
Meal 4
- Egg Whites- mixed with Canned Tuna
Meal 5
- steak
- steamed veggies - NON STARCHY Veggies

PS: The egg whites, chicken breast, and tuna can get bland and boring. I use Mustard to give it some flavor. Dont prepare your chicken with oil either.

good info (thanks).

but what if i work out in the evening? it appears that the oatmeal would be only carb source and it seems logical to have that in the AM to get me through the day. would it be sensible to have (maybe) some almonds right before work out?

good info (thanks).

but what if i work out in the evening? it appears that the oatmeal would be only carb source and it seems logical to have that in the AM to get me through the day. would it be sensible to have (maybe) some almonds right before work out?

Depends on your goals.

good info (thanks).

What exactly do you think your metabolic damage is specifically? Thyroid?

Sounds like you're going for fat loss/recomp so I would say no carbs in the morning. Keep them solely pre/during/post work out

Sounds like you're going for fat loss/recomp so I would say no carbs in the morning. Keep them solely pre/during/post work out

This has been key for me as I've gotten older. I'm trying to slowly gain and I get my carbs intra, post, and the next 2 meals after my postworkout meal. All total between 200-250 grams per day.

But I workout first thing in the a.m.....so I'm not having carbs anytime past noon. Only trace amounts that may be in the veggies I eat in the meals after.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I actually don't even know what that means :eek:
and the thing is, i work out mainly in the evening so the no-carbs after 1PM might pose an issue.

good info (thanks).

Well, if your working out in the PM, you can eat some oatmeal pre-workout. I know you just want to eat those almonds.. but hold off on them for now. The nuts are very addicting, but if you want to get your fat down, those nuts are not going to help you, especially at night.

Bro... your gonna be hungry and never fully satisfied.. but you will get used to it. Get the fat down like you want, and then later you can bulk and add those nuts you like.

At night, eat a nice big portion of london broil if you want. When your working out, work hard and look forward to the juicy steak. Going to sleep with the london broil in your belly will help you burn. Remember, season the steak,,, no oil or sugar tho. That means, NO A-1 sauce or any other sauce that has sugars.

With the right diet, your going to really see the results of the HGH and get the results you want. :star-:ars

Ready to start my 1st Hgh run and got pre bloods done.
Any suggestions:
Igf-1 is high at 276 scale 75-216
Hgh is low at 0.1 on scale of 0-10.

Any ideas why these values are out of wack?

Currently on doc prescribed synthroid and 160mg trt.

Ready to start my 1st Hgh run and got pre bloods done.
Any suggestions:
Igf-1 is high at 276 scale 75-216
Hgh is low at 0.1 on scale of 0-10.

Any ideas why these values are out of wack?

Currently on doc prescribed synthroid and 160mg trt.
You taking any gh inducing peptides or MK?

The HGH test is more of a snapshot as it will register different values at different times as its released in pulses throughout the day. So unless your injecting gh and testing for its peak (usually 3 hours or so later)....you will probably not see much.

IGF-1 is a better test to show how your body is trending over a long period of time.

well guys, as it stands now i'm tapping out. i've gone 1.5 months and worked up to 2IU/day 5 days/week and actually started some MK-677 @ night for the last 2 weeks, and the bloat has just gotten worse.

i've got damn near an inch of water pn my abdomen, and i can feel it moreso than see it, and i can't take anymore. i am going to lay off for a week, then *maybe* start back up @ like .5IU/day, but even then i'm not sure. plus, down to my last couple of vials and everyone's out

@ this point, i'm not even sure i want to spend the money, honestly. i'm not seeing any kind of return, just good sleep and bloat.

Can I ask where you are putting it? Does anyone know if this matters. I feel it would be better to put it into my shoulder. But is this just bro science

If you take out the sodium from your diet, all you have to do is take that Dandelion Root in the morning, and drink water all day long. Even if your not too thirsty, just keep drinking water... and the bloat will go away by the 3rd day, maybe sooner. You will have to keep the sodium out of your diet as long as your running high does of hgh.. for some people.. this is just the way it is.

he is on 2 iu a day. does sodium really matter

You taking any gh inducing peptides or MK?

The HGH test is more of a snapshot as it will register different values at different times as its released in pulses throughout the day. So unless your injecting gh and testing for its peak (usually 3 hours or so later)....you will probably not see much.

IGF-1 is a better test to show how your body is trending over a long period of time.

Not taking anything

Not taking anything
Cool....nice IGF-1 level!

Also.....great job on getting bloodwork before starting as now you have a baseline to work with.

Its good to have that information for comparison later after you've been running the gh for awhile.

I actually don't even know what that means :eek:
and the thing is, i work out mainly in the evening so the no-carbs after 1PM might pose an issue.

Metabolic damage is pretty much just a broad term for insulin resistance, thyroid disorders, adrenal issues etc

I never said no carbs after 1pm... What do you mean? If you workout in the evening just have carbs pre/during/post

Can I ask where you are putting it? Does anyone know if this matters. I feel it would be better to put it into my shoulder. But is this just bro science

i actually just started putting it in my shoulder, funny you suggest that lol.

i started thinking 'maybe since i'm injecting in my gut, it COULD very well be exacerbating the excess fluid retention in that area' so just this week i started shoulder injects.

Metabolic damage is pretty much just a broad term for insulin resistance, thyroid disorders, adrenal issues etc

I never said no carbs after 1pm... What do you mean? If you workout in the evening just have carbs pre/during/post

i kind of figured that's what you meant, but DAMN the carb cravings @ night have been tough.

*update*
i've been injecting in my shoulders and it 'seems' to have made the belly bloat a little less bothersome. stiil @ 3IU/ day but now skipping weekends. still considering getting more and going up to maybe 4-5 / day after another month and a half.
been taking 12.5 of MK-677 @ night b/c if i'm gonna feel bloated , wtf. starting to see some veins and again, the sleep is awesome. also found some cardarine and S-4 that i'm throwing in b/c again why not?

Last edited:
I have lost 27 lb at 4 iu a day little joint discomfort but tollerable, I will cut down to 2iu daily next cycle

I have used HGH for years. 2IU per day. Love it!!so much!!
Good sleep and good feeling. will keep on

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner