over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

Can I ask where you are putting it? Does anyone know if this matters. I feel it would be better to put it into my shoulder. But is this just bro science

I read an actual study in pub med where they measured igf1 numbers and there was no difference between sub q and IM. Now if you were checking gh serum levels there may be a difference because absorption rate can be lower sub q, which for most is really in a little fat. Don't have the link in my phone but can find if you want. I saved it. I'm done with bro science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read an actual study in pub med where they measured igf1 numbers and there was no difference between sub q and IM. Now if you were checking gh serum levels there may be a difference because absorption rate can be lower sub q, which for most is really in a little fat. Don't have the link in my phone but can find if you want. I saved it. I'm done with bro science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. It all eventually impacts the same....just one way (IM)peaks serum levels faster than the other (sub q).

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Exactly. It all eventually impacts the same....just one way (IM)peaks serum levels faster than the other (sub q).

I believe the peak takes about the same time actually. 150-160 mins post administration. Oddly though the size of the IM peak is larger

I believe the peak takes about the same time actually. 150-160 mins post administration. Oddly though the size of the IM peak is larger
Well a peak is a peak! [emoji3]

Seriously though...I would need to go back and read although that does make sense. I would love to see if there are any studies that show the curves of both....just for comparison of the duration.

I honestly feel that as long as you have a good product....all I would be worried about is IGF-1 levels.

Well a peak is a peak! [emoji3]

Seriously though...I would need to go back and read although that does make sense. I would love to see if there are any studies that show the curves of both....just for comparison of the duration.

I honestly feel that as long as you have a good product....all I would be worried about is IGF-1 levels.

Good read:

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/most-effective-growth-hormone-protocol-for-fat-loss/

It is. I've read a lot of his stuff.

Biggest thing with me is that when I'm taking gh....I'm only looking for anti-aging benefits as I'm an old guy. 2-3 iu's a day suits me perfectly and doesn't affect my glucose levels.

Reflecting back in previous usage though....it was along those guidelines even if I wasn't trying to do so.

I would always get up at about 3:30am...take my gh...be at the gym by 4:00am and training fasted. So it would be almost 2.5 hours after taking it before my first shake/meal of the day aside from an intra shake if I were using one.

I did it this way for almost 18 months straight. Now I haven't been on gh in years (paying for daughter's college tuition)...but plan to resume in the near future. But it will be the same protocol.

I haven't kept up with this thread---any updates?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity