over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

also, another question (for anybody, really):

would it be advisable, or a good/bad idea to run the Gh maybe 5 days/ week, taking weekends off? it obviously would be more cost effective, and i've read about some folks doing that but i'd like to hear someone else's take on it.

I have run plenty of GH and this is how I run it now only on training days 5 days a week
I have run up to 10 ius ed of the the Old Rips and saw and felt no difference between 5 or 7 days
Now just running 6 ius blacks

I have run plenty of GH and this is how I run it now only on training days 5 days a week
I have run up to 10 ius ed of the the Old Rips and saw and felt no difference between 5 or 7 days
Now just running 6 ius blacks

that's certainly nice to know for the ol pocketbook. i still think i may go 7 days for @ least a month to get my system used to it, then afterward as i increase dosage, drop to 5 days.

Personally I'm jealous of guys that get great results from HGH. Honestly it doesnt seem to do shit for me. I don't even seem to even notice much in the way of fat loss(more then what I already get while on cycle and a cutting diet). I don't get better sleep, the tight or numb hands, nothing. I'm going to try running it one more time and stick with it for a good 6months or more. The only thing I can think of is I'm not consistent with it for along enough time to notice all the benefits.

here is my experience

I have ran Good solid generics for over a year straight
and I have also ran Pharma GH now for 10 months straight at 3.6 iu, 4.5, 7.2 iu all the way up to 9 iu for a short period of time

my conclusion is unless you are rolling in dough do not waste your money on pharma gh its not the game changer people claim it is. I think my results would have been pretty much the same if I ran 4 iu ED of a good solid Generic GH plus I would be driving a new car with all the money I saved lol.

here is my experience

I have ran Good solid generics for over a year straight

and I have also ran Pharma GH now for 10 months straight at 3.6 iu, 4.5, 7.2 iu all the way up to 9 iu for a short period of time

my conclusion is unless you are rolling in dough do not waste your money on pharma gh its not the game changer people claim it is. I think my results would have been pretty much the same if I ran 4 iu ED of a good solid Generic GH plus I would be driving a new car with all the money I saved lol.

In that year you ran generics, what kind of changes did you personally see?

In that year you ran generics, what kind of changes did you personally see?

A little more muscle fullness, was able to eat more food and stay leaner when in the past i would have been a slob.

The changes are subtle
I agree with the guy who posted above i also dont think its necessary to run everyday ... 5 days a week is fine.

Bottom line is i do think GH is a bit overrated

"Game changer" if their is any is insulin
i think a little bit of slin goes a long long way and can really change ur physique if done properly and in that case moderate dose of GH i believe is necessary.

My overall message is go with a solid Generic (lost of great sponsors on this board) dont break the bank on pharma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay, i couldn't find the damn thread so i haven't been updating.

i am now entering my third week, up to 1.5 IU/day, now. i still am not expecting much yet, but what i HAVE been noticing is, still, the awesome sleep. and i mean i have some vivid ass dreams, too. feeling rested.

overall, better sense of well being, not sure if that's from the good sleep (which i'm not used to) or a combo of that and the Gh, but i'll take it.

i've also noticed that my appetite seems to have increased. i came off some EQ awhile back and that stuff makes me EAT. but as i'm trying to cut my calories, i'll find that i have to hold back b/c it's almost as bad as when on the EQ. i wish i could say my diet is spot on, however it is not but i'm doing a shit ton more cardio. my wife says that i look the best i have ever looked, but i'm so damn critical of myself, i honestly can't see it - yet.

i have also noticed that i'm getting some serious pumps when lifting now, BUT i started running some Toraxx test rip 1/2 ml on 2 of my training days/week so that could be part of it.

anyway, so far, so good. and i still don't feel any carpal tunnel or anything, thought i had a tiny bit of numbness in my hands the other day but it was fleeting, could've been unrelated. i'll try to be more diligent here about updating b/c it actually helps to keep me focused.

Last edited:
okay, i couldn't find the damn thread so i haven't been updating.

i am now entering my third week, up to 1.5 IU/day, now. i still am not expecting much yet, but what i HAVE been noticing is, still, the awesome sleep. and i mean i have some vivid ass dreams, too. feeling rested.

overall, better sense of well being, not sure if that's from the good sleep (which i'm not used to) or a combo of that and the Gh, but i'll take it.

i've also noticed that my appetite seems to have increased. i came off some EQ awhile back and that stuff makes me EAT. but as i'm trying to cut my calories, i'll find that i have to hold back b/c it's almost as bad as when on the EQ. i wish i could say my diet is spot on, however it is not but i'm doing a shit ton more cardio. my wife says that i look the best i have ever looked, but i'm so damn critical of myself, i honestly can't see it - yet.

i have also noticed that i'm getting some serious pumps when lifting now, BUT i started running some Toraxx test rip 1/2 ml on 2 of my training days/week so that could be part of it.

anyway, so far, so good. and i still don't feel any carpal tunnel or anything, thought i had a tiny bit of numbness in my hands the other day but it was fleeting, could've been unrelated. i'll try to be more diligent here about updating b/c it actually helps to keep me focused.

Well lets see how you do with the 1.5 IU per day. I am still very happy with my 2.0. I did not get the vivid dreams right away, but damn they are coming now. I'm talking full on detailed dreams like going to the movies. I literally want to pop some popcorn before going to bed. LOL. It's that good.

My plan is to run 4 months on and 1 month off as I do not want to develop immunity to the generics. I also plan to monitor IGF-1 levels twice during the 4 month runs.

Very happy overall. It's amazing to see the body transitions happening in the mirror. Be prepared for some slight hand numbness and tingling even to the point of mild pain, but it comes and goes and to me, it tells me it's working and I like it. Hard to explain. You want a good example of someone successful with TRT and HGH, look up Stallone who is in his 70's now and tell me this stuff is not the real deal. LOL. He never used gear in his younger years and started in his mid 50's and he's still ripping it up. He goes for the leaner look now, but damn, he's cut and energetic for someone 72.

GH is great. But its one of those thing that I think people need to try in spurts.
The whole "wait 6 months for results" is bullshit. IGF numbers take time, but GH will start working in a week or 2.

Secondly, I think most GH users fall victim to some placebo effect shit. And I'm just saying that because GH does so many things on a small scale. I suggest people start slow and try it for 6 months. Then hop off for 3. Really pay attention to how your body is responding and notice if its really doing things.

Im currently taking a couple months off after 18 months of GH.

10iu per day is too much. Try to find the most appropriate amount. Although there is no much side effect. But overdose will result in tolerance and dependence.

GH is great. But its one of those thing that I think people need to try in spurts.
The whole "wait 6 months for results" is bullshit. IGF numbers take time, but GH will start working in a week or 2.

Correct. Growth Hormone begins working immediately. Its this weird old broscience thing that you have to wait 6 months to see results. I think it came about from a lot of bunk GH being sold to be honest. I have seen a rise in IGF two days after beginning a moderate dose and I notice tingling hands and almost immediate weight gain (water weight).

I also think your idea of spurts is right....I tried month on/month off with GH (and insulin) a few years ago and I found that personally works the best for me...

Last edited:
Correct. Growth Hormone begins working immediately. Its this weird old broscience thing that you have to wait 6 months to see results. I think it came about from a lot of bunk GH being sold to be honest. I have seen a rise in IGF two days after beginning a moderate dose and I notice tingling hands and almost immediate weight gain (water weight).

I also think your idea of spurts is right....I tried month on/month off with GH (and insulin) a few years ago and I found that personally works the best for me...

Completely agree. I think when you are an elite amateur or pro, the addition of GH is amazing. These guys' physiques are so dialed in that you can tell differences almost immediately.

But to the average hardcore gym rat, like 90% of the board is, GH is a hard thing to tell. That's why everyone spends so much $$$ on serum and IGF tests because they can't seeeee anything and they want to know that there is some difference in their bloodwork from it. The hardcore gym rat, isn't sub 8% year round, so the small effect of staying leaner or increased 3D look is hard to notice.

I'll be the first one to admit, getting OFF of gh is a mind fuck. 18 months of what I thiiiink is working. And 18 of good gains and changes. But hopping off and asking myself, "do I neeeeed to spend this $$$" and seeing no MAJOR differences in my look after about a month or so off. But I'm fine with that.

Being OK with getting off GH is the same effect of being OK with running a lower dose. Guys get so wrapped up and BELIEVE that they need 500mgs of test and 5iu to maintain, absolutely bullshit.

The 6 month theory was a major factor in me not trying GH.
Too me it seemed like to much of a purchase to wait 6 months...and then find out it was bunk GH.
I'm rethinking it now and planning on starting my research up once again for acquire some this coming fall/winter.
Thanks for the insight.
Everywhere you Google it'll say 6 months before you see anything

Refreshing post--thanks
TheOtherOne55---same goes for you--thanks

Too me it seemed like to much of a purchase to wait 6 months...and then find out it was bunk GH.

When purchasing GH...The source is more important than the brand.

I'm rethinking it now and planning on starting my research up once again for acquire some this coming fall/winter.
Thanks for the insight.
Everywhere you Google it'll say 6 months before you see anything

Refreshing post--thanks
TheOtherOne55---same goes for you--thanks

The six month thing is really not accurate. I'm finding the changes accelerate the longer you stay on it. But no ways it takes six months to tell if your stuff is bunk or not. Sides will let you know within a few weeks. Hard sleeping will be within a few weeks. You notice skin changes within a month. Take it for six weeks and have your IGF-1 levels checked. HGH is powerful stuff and you will notice changes well before six months.

i'm planning on staying @ 1.5 IU for @ least the first month (maybe longer, not sure). it certainly lasts longer for sure.

but i'm beginning my 4th week now. still no hand numbness to speak of but as i have said, (placebo or not) i am generally am in a better mindset most of the time but the sleep alone is worth it for me.

and yeah man, the dreams are extremely vivid (some not so great lol), but not horrifying from what i've heard of guys who take tren

Completely agree. I think when you are an elite amateur or pro, the addition of GH is amazing. These guys' physiques are so dialed in that you can tell differences almost immediately.

But to the average hardcore gym rat, like 90% of the board is, GH is a hard thing to tell. That's why everyone spends so much $$$ on serum and IGF tests because they can't seeeee anything and they want to know that there is some difference in their bloodwork from it. The hardcore gym rat, isn't sub 8% year round, so the small effect of staying leaner or increased 3D look is hard to notice.

I'll be the first one to admit, getting OFF of gh is a mind fuck. 18 months of what I thiiiink is working. And 18 of good gains and changes. But hopping off and asking myself, "do I neeeeed to spend this $$$" and seeing no MAJOR differences in my look after about a month or so off. But I'm fine with that.

Being OK with getting off GH is the same effect of being OK with running a lower dose. Guys get so wrapped up and BELIEVE that they need 500mgs of test and 5iu to maintain, absolutely bullshit.

Not for me. I've never gotten so many comments before with such little effort and only 300 Test per week...since taking the Black tops.

When purchasing GH...The source is more important than the brand.

That's the problem.
From what I've read over the years is one batch will be great but the next batch from the same supplier wont be good at all.
So it's almost a toss up.
I'm going to go by the suppliers HERE --and read their sponsor thread from page one and read the complaints and reviews.

You notice skin changes within a month.
What did you notice ?

On 5iu Eli right now and the effects are definitely noticeable after two weeks. If you're 30+ and using 2-3iu, you'll easily notice, but if you're in ur mid 20s it's way harder to see.

If ur actually on GH for muscle building purposes, its almost a waste not to take some insulin unless u know ur body's natural insulin output is sky high. Just make sure ur sensitivity doesn't slip. I always recommend peiple watch collete Nelson's discussion with Dave palumbo on gh/slin if ur new to either.

https://youtu.be/jiuZ9Jd89Jw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member