over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

On 5iu Eli right now and the effects are definitely noticeable after two weeks. If you're 30+ and using 2-3iu, you'll easily notice, but if you're in ur mid 20s it's way harder to see.

If ur actually on GH for muscle building purposes, its almost a waste not to take some insulin unless u know ur body's natural insulin output is sky high. Just make sure ur sensitivity doesn't slip. I always recommend peiple watch collete Nelson's discussion with Dave palumbo on gh/slin if ur new to either.

https://youtu.be/jiuZ9Jd89Jw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Awesome this is what i had wondered being older, if gh would do better for someone like me and i need to get my insulin levels checked again as last time it was high, so i will get.it checked first,

And eli, medi's, etc.... i guess try em all to see what works best for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

well fellas, i'll be ending my first solid month on Gh on tuesday. i started out @ 1 IU/day for a week then went up to 1.5 IU/day thereafter.

for those just seeing this, i am running:
600mg Toraxx test blend
100mg Toraxx test rip (split into .5 on sunday and .5 on wed)
.5 adex 2 days/week.

what i've noticed after so far:
- the SLEEP fellas. been a chronic insomniac for years, and i know i've posted about this earlier on but it has, literally, changed my life. i have sleep apnea and wear a CPAP - now a BIPAP - and the sleep is awesome.
- incredible VIVID dreams, details for days,and they are 'epically' long.
- this sleep has made my attitude better, i feel better, and have a better sense of well-being.
- i DO get some big pumps, but i am using .5cc of that test rip twice/week so maybe the ace in there is a part of that(?)
- overall, DAMNED impressed. will probably go up to 2 IU after this first week and probably go 5 days/week and take weekends off as i've seen that some of the vets say that they have noticed no difference in doing that and going a full 7 days/week. let's face it, makes financial sense as well :eek:
- my wife says i look the best she's ever seen me in our (almost) 10 yrs together. she says i look more cut but i honestly can't see it yet. of course, i'm overly critical of myself lol.

i would post pics but i have TOO many identifying marks that i would have to black out, but i'll be honest about any body changes that i notice.
more to come, for those who are interested...

okay, fellas. just ended a bit over a month on 1.5 IU/ day Gh, and am now going to start doing 2 IU/day 5 days on/ 2 off since the general consensus is that those two extra days /week have not made a difference to many of the vets, from what i've seen.

still getting awesome sleep, training is on point, HIIT cardio in addition to super sets/drop sets so my workouts are beastly, soaking wet w/ sweat. wife still says i look the best she's seen, but whatever lol.

haven't noticed any skin clearing or anything yet, but i certainly feel strong as hell. i'm absolutely dying to try come of Mike Arnold's Somatozine and GW as well just to kick it up a notch, but i'm still on the fence here.

but it is SO worth it for the sleeeeeep :sleeping-

I do worry a tad about unwanted growth from the gh

is there any growth head, wrists etc from taking 1 1/2iu or 2iu longterm?

from what i have read, you have to be in the 5-10 IU range for any of that to happen. i think the lower range 1-2 IU range is mainly just fat loss, skin rejuvenation, good sleep, etc.

again, this is what i have read but i'm definitely no expert

okay, fellas. just ended a bit over a month on 1.5 IU/ day Gh, and am now going to start doing 2 IU/day 5 days on/ 2 off since the general consensus is that those two extra days /week have not made a difference to many of the vets, from what i've seen.

still getting awesome sleep, training is on point, HIIT cardio in addition to super sets/drop sets so my workouts are beastly, soaking wet w/ sweat. wife still says i look the best she's seen, but whatever lol.

haven't noticed any skin clearing or anything yet, but i certainly feel strong as hell. i'm absolutely dying to try come of Mike Arnold's Somatozine and GW as well just to kick it up a notch, but i'm still on the fence here.

but it is SO worth it for the sleeeeeep :sleeping-

What time of day are you taking it? I'm curious b/c I have chronic insomnia also and I want to know the best time to take it for sleep purposes.

What time of day are you taking it? I'm curious b/c I have chronic insomnia also and I want to know the best time to take it for sleep purposes.

i've been taking it first thing in the AM. i read that if you take it @ night, it could interfere w/ your own body's Gh release. so if/when i decide to take more (4+ IU), i would take 2 in the AM, and 2 in the afternoon.

well fellas, i'm exactly a month in and no real BIG changes as of yet and that's to be expected, i guess but what remains consistent:
- much improved sleep
- good pumps in the gym
- overall better sense of well-being

still doing 2 IU M-F,but i decided to kick it up a notch. being an impatient bastard, i pulled the trigger on some of Mike Arnold's GW and Somatozine, and just started that yesterday. so now, my cycle looks like this:

2 IU Gh M-F
600mg Toraxx test blend/week
100mg Toraxx test rip/week (split up)
20mg GW AM
12.5mg Somatozine PM

but for the first month, i'm pretty happy w/ the way Gh makes me feel. training and cardio have been on point, diet is still so-so but as i said earlier in the thread, my goals are not to look like a fitness model but just to have an overall better quality of life. so far, so good :)

okay, so i'm just over a month and still doing 2IU M-F. started some Somatozine 12.5 mg @ night on tues, and GW 20mg AM this week as well.

i'm beginning to notice some fullness in my shoulders/chest area, and this is good (obviously). i'm feeling damn strong, and the GW is definitely improving my endurance.

i've been doing some serious HIIT cardio, sweating like a pig but feeling like i could literally go for much longer than my 20 minutes i've been doing, but have had to stop myself b/c i don't want to endanger health (if that makes sense).

does anyone know if there would be a benefit, if doing only 2IU Gh /day by doing 1 shot AM, then the next in the afternoon? i'm fine w/ doing the 2 IU AM, but just curious.

The best sleep I ever got even when I was taking high amounts of tren is when I also used hgh.

My only problem is that it makes me retain water like crazy.

When I was doing only 2iu daily I did it pre workout. I only split it up when going 4 or more iu per day.

The best sleep I ever got even when I was taking high amounts of tren is when I also used hgh.

My only problem is that it makes me retain water like crazy.

When I was doing only 2iu daily I did it pre workout. I only split it up when going 4 or more iu per day.

did pre-workout make that much of a difference? and if so, what kind?

okay, fellas. i'm just over a month in, and muscles are feeling more full, but i'm definitely retaining water (especially around gut area)
2 questions:
#1 if Hgh is such a great fat burner, how can you tell if it makes you retain water?

#2 i *think* i may be starting to experience the lethargy i keep hearing about. saturday and sunday, i didn't feel like working out @ all (so i didn't) but figured that i was just tired from going 4 times last week, plus doing extra stuff @ work. but today, i felt the same. had to drag myself thru my workout, and that's even w/ caffeine/eph/aspirin stack, generally not the case. i had not experienced ANY lethargy the first month until now.

does that sound about right? anyone?

okay, fellas. i'm just over a month in, and muscles are feeling more full, but i'm definitely retaining water (especially around gut area)
2 questions:
#1 if Hgh is such a great fat burner, how can you tell if it makes you retain water?

#2 i *think* i may be starting to experience the lethargy i keep hearing about. saturday and sunday, i didn't feel like working out @ all (so i didn't) but figured that i was just tired from going 4 times last week, plus doing extra stuff @ work. but today, i felt the same. had to drag myself thru my workout, and that's even w/ caffeine/eph/aspirin stack, generally not the case. i had not experienced ANY lethargy the first month until now.

does that sound about right? anyone?

I dont have any water retention after the third month. But 6 months in on these meditropes and i just got "trigger thumb". Google it. I woke up and had to snap my thumb back into place. Ive lowered my dosage from 5iu to 3.75iu per day and have my thumb taped straight all day and night except for when i shower and work out. This stuff is ridiculous. Its super HGH. No joke. Sounds silly but im telling you ive taken Jins, Hygs, Rips, Blues, Greens USA pharma and this stuff hands down has me rocked. i wonder if at 5iu on USA pharma if id had this problem with my hands. I never ran higher than 2iu per day on USA pharma cause of the cost.

Last edited:
I dont have any water retention after the third month. But 6 months in on these meditropes and i just got "trigger thumb". Google it. I woke up and had to snap my thumb back into place. Ive lowered my dosage from 5iu to 3.75iu per day and have my thumb taped straight all day and night except for when i shower and work out. This stuff is ridiculous. Its super HGH. No joke. Sounds silly but im telling you ive taken Jins, Hygs, Rips, Blues, Greens USA pharma and this stuff hands down has me rocked. i wonder if at 5iu on USA pharma if id had this problem with my hands. I never ran higher than 2iu per day on USA pharma cause of the cost.

man, i googled and holy shit! that sounds awful. is there really any benefit to running it over 3IU/day? i mean, are the fat-burning/getting huge effects that much more? i'm not looking to be Mr. O, and i SURE as hell don't want 'robot hands' lol

looking forward to no water retention. my gut is out about an half an inch, and i can feel it.

what about the lethargy? is that all in my head, b/c i have had a tough week last week.

man, i googled and holy shit! that sounds awful. is there really any benefit to running it over 3IU/day? i mean, are the fat-burning/getting huge effects that much more? i'm not looking to be Mr. O, and i SURE as hell don't want 'robot hands' lol

looking forward to no water retention. my gut is out about an half an inch, and i can feel it.

what about the lethargy? is that all in my head, b/c i have had a tough week last week.

Yeah the hand thing sucks. I never had this problem before. Im just worried it will lead to surgery down the road so i cut dose, taped it up and take ibuprofen before bed for the inflammation. Today it didnt bother me as much so im hoping its getting better. I freaked out the first night it happened and started googling it. First time i ever heard of "trigger thumb" and it can be caused by HGH as a side effect. Crazy thing is its only in my left hand. My right hand is fine except i get pains in my forearm with certain exercises.

Give it some time with the water retention. It will go away as your body adjusts. I dont know what your diet is and that could have to do with how your gut is feeling/looking. I know by end of day after eating my gut is always out and feels bloated. But when i wake up in morning i am 5lbs leaner and completely dried out. So of course my gut is flat and defined then.

The lethargy i dont notice. Im an OCD type of guy and i am constantly moving. I cant sit still. Need to be working out, working, doing something.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity