over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started HIT today.....

hyper

Registered
Mrs. Hyper and I did. I know some other guys have started too.

I have done it before, but I forgot how good it was. It is like you know you are going to do one set, so you put everything into that set.

I have been clean now for 7 weeks and I got a great pump from it!

Thanks Big A.

We will keep you all posted.

HIT's . . .the shit! :D I luv it

xcelbeyond

so with hit, you do only one set per bodypart? please elaborate. ive not ben enlightened by this style of training yet.

Would love to try hit but the only problem is I train alone. I cant reach true failure by myself:rolleyes:

Jimbo said:
Would love to try hit but the only problem is I train alone. I cant reach true failure by myself:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter. If you use d-bells for presses, for example, when you can't complete another full rep by yourself, you reache dfailure. Simply, from where you get stuck, negative the weights VERY slowly, and you have gone past failure and you won't need a spotter.

Hmmm....I like that. Could you try and hold it for a minute then let it down slowly?

I've always trained HIT style. I just never knew it!! I have been making great gains since I started in BB. I guess thats why. I would never switch to high reps, unless I was getting ready for a job, show or a photo shoot.

hyper said:
Hmmm....I like that. Could you try and hold it for a minute then let it down slowly?

Yes.

Also, the ideal tempo is 3 seconds in the negative 1 second explosive in the positive. Every rep.

Great, then im gonna try it! 25 sets per body part is very boring

Just came back from the gym and tried H.I.T for my back. IT was the most intense thing I have ever tried. Forget that 25 set shit ever again. I was finsihed the routine in 30 minutes and never had a better pump. Wondering how I will feel when I wake up tomorrow.

Here is what I did,

Deadlift 3x Warmup 1 to failure
Bentover rows 1x warmup 1 to failure
One arm rows 1x warmup 1 to failure
Hammer Strenght rows 1x warmup 1 failure
Seated cable rows 1x warmup 1 failure

I LOVE HIT

Did today's leg workout and it was unbelieveable. Going to complete failure on legs is a new level all together. Took almost 10 minutes for my lungs to stop burning. I'll probably stay in bed tomorrow, lol.

I did legs today too. I know what you mean about catching your breath!!!

I was done in about 45 mins, but jeeze it was intense!

Jimbo said:
Just came back from the gym and tried H.I.T for my back. IT was the most intense thing I have ever tried. Forget that 25 set shit ever again. I was finsihed the routine in 30 minutes and never had a better pump. Wondering how I will feel when I wake up tomorrow.

Here is what I did,

Deadlift 3x Warmup 1 to failure
Bentover rows 1x warmup 1 to failure
One arm rows 1x warmup 1 to failure
Hammer Strenght rows 1x warmup 1 failure
Seated cable rows 1x warmup 1 failure

I LOVE HIT

You don't need to do any more warm ups after the deadlifts. Trust me, your back will be fully 'warmed up' after you fail on deadlifts!

Yep, it's intense. Scaringly so. I have been doing it constantly since 1995. In the last couple of years, it got so bad, that I would have to go to the toilet for a dump before gym and I would be almost lightheaded from the nerves of what I was about to put myself through. Once you have enough practice with it and you know where your absolute total physical failure is, it gets scary. No joke.

I have just done my tricep injects on the back portion. Learned how to give vaccinations at a 45" degree angle point of entry which is supposed to be sub Q so your not supposed to go over .5 CC but I gone up to 1.0cc in the past. Havent done them much just to rotate give my other sites a break.MM

I knew it. I felt so pumped and jacked from the workout yesterday that I knew I was gonna be sore today. Woke up this morning and never felt anything like it. Im so sore that I took a day off work to relax and EAT.

massmonster32 said:
I have just done my tricep injects on the back portion. Learned how to give vaccinations at a 45" degree angle point of entry which is supposed to be sub Q so your not supposed to go over .5 CC but I gone up to 1.0cc in the past. Havent done them much just to rotate give my other sites a break.MM

Huh? LOL, did you post in the worng thread bro?

Jimbo said:
I knew it. I felt so pumped and jacked from the workout yesterday that I knew I was gonna be sore today. Woke up this morning and never felt anything like it. Im so sore that I took a day off work to relax and EAT.

:eek: I wish I could take a day off to recover and eat. I am limping around today casue I am sore!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws