over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

Yes, I heard about the powder. I prefer the pills. Much more convenient to pop some tabs than have water, a shaker, and powder to deal with. You have to pre-measure the powder and take it with you, and then you have to have many shakers because you can't keep up with washing them all the time.

I DO NOT miss protein shakes at all!!! I don't need them. I am back up the 5 pounds I lost, and I am getting more solid by the day. More vascularity in the forearms and biceps. I'm almost back up to the level of vascularity I had on my last cycle of Test/Tren. I only lost about 8 pounds post cycle, so I feel pretty good about being off.

I really recommend trying this stuff if you're serious about trying something new. Hey, what's the worst that can happen? So you're out some dough. How many times have you fallen for supplement scams? This is definitely a more convenient way to fill your protein requirements.

Sounds great brother! Keep us updated. Have you heard there is now a powder available in sour grape and apple cider?

Yea the other part about NO muscle soreness or DOMS sounds like BS too.
Now if someone says reduced soreness, I'll buy it, and that they have more energy recover quicker feel fuller less digestive issues etc that's fine too but to come on here and BS it with this 10 lbs of muscle I don't get sore no more etc is just out right BS.
Let's see some pics and some bodycomp measurements -hydrostatic before and after and then we can start somewhere.

The most powerful (non hormonal) supplement I have ever taken where you saw instant gains in size and strength was creatine, and now the second most powerful one is DAA.

It is possible to feel the effects of a protein pretty quickyl as when I switched to pepto pro for all my supplemental protein -(which is just 1-2 powerades a day with 15 grams pepto pro) and 15 gram powo Ihad an immediate gain in energy and recovery after a work out that was "feelable".
I really haven't touch BCAA's or any other type of supplemental protein since.

Feedback is important but then again it should be unbiased and truthful.

I have no doubt humanopro is a high quality protein, but it's not going to give a guy steroid like gains like claimed in some of these posts.

Hi....

Well I did go up 10 pounds in 3 weeks and got leaner...let me just add that l am using it pre and post and before bedtime...as soon as l started to take 5 before every meal l gain like never before...doing DC training with all the stretching does take away a lot of the muscle soreness but l also believe that my recovery is much faster due to the Humapro that is the exact Human protein breakdown...

I could be wrong but l haven't changed anything else...l will try to load pics asap as lm on DC training and eating l cant promise that it will be pretty but lm here to jump a weight class for next year so l keep my protein intake at 400g per day and the Humapro assist me great in this...

Hi....

Well I did go up 10 pounds in 3 weeks and got leaner...let me just add that l am using it pre and post and before bedtime...as soon as l started to take 5 before every meal l gain like never before...doing DC training with all the stretching does take away a lot of the muscle soreness but l also believe that my recovery is much faster due to the Humapro that is the exact Human protein breakdown...

I could be wrong but l haven't changed anything else...l will try to load pics asap as lm on DC training and eating l cant promise that it will be pretty but lm here to jump a weight class for next year so l keep my protein intake at 400g per day and the Humapro assist me great in this...

dude you are on an assload of anabolics...like 3 compounds including tren from your other thread praising DC training as your holy grail...

"Hey all about 5 weeks ago l started with DC training all skeptical but decided to put it to the test and see whats all the fuzz about.

First week l started only getting the feel of the program and see how my body responded to the exercise and stimulation on my CNS...all felt well and l decided to take it 2 steps up by increasing my Protein to 400g and started 950mg Test consisting of enhantate and propionate with 225mg of Tren acetate and half a tab of Arimedex every 2nd day...

When l started this experiment l weight around 215lbs with visible abs, now lm up to 224lbs still with visible abs...but here is why l sue DC, in less than 4 weeks l had to buy 2 new work pants and had to give all my favorite shirt that l used to sleep in to my girlfriend.

So DC lm only suing you for the cost of my new wardrobe...lol further than that I just want to thank you for every pants bursting sleeve tearing chest tight ounce of muscle we all of a sudden added to our frames and for that we salute you for the knowledge you bought to the iron game and all the muscle we all of a sudden have to make space for...

THANKS

look I don't care if you guys replace every bit of nitrogen in your body with humapro..it's a good protein..but that's about it...and the miracle benefits...blaaaaaahh...it's over hyped and over priced...good thing the original poster of the thread never posted pics or the sales would have dropped like 5000%....

good luck with your gains but I just ain't buying the "humapro changed my life" stories...LOL

Last edited:
So MG would you still consider it gram for gram the same as any good quality amino. Not the whole 1gram=5grams data.

dude you are on an assload of anabolics...like 3 compounds including tren from your other thread praising DC training as your holy grail...

"Hey all about 5 weeks ago l started with DC training all skeptical but decided to put it to the test and see whats all the fuzz about.

First week l started only getting the feel of the program and see how my body responded to the exercise and stimulation on my CNS...all felt well and l decided to take it 2 steps up by increasing my Protein to 400g and started 950mg Test consisting of enhantate and propionate with 225mg of Tren acetate and half a tab of Arimedex every 2nd day...

When l started this experiment l weight around 215lbs with visible abs, now lm up to 224lbs still with visible abs...but here is why l sue DC, in less than 4 weeks l had to buy 2 new work pants and had to give all my favorite shirt that l used to sleep in to my girlfriend.

So DC lm only suing you for the cost of my new wardrobe...lol further than that I just want to thank you for every pants bursting sleeve tearing chest tight ounce of muscle we all of a sudden added to our frames and for that we salute you for the knowledge you bought to the iron game and all the muscle we all of a sudden have to make space for...

THANKS

look I don't care if you guys replace every bit of nitrogen in your body with humapro..it's a good protein..but that's about it...and the miracle benefits...blaaaaaahh...it's over hyped and over priced...good thing the original poster of the thread never posted pics or the sales would have dropped like 5000%....

good luck with your gains but I just ain't buying the "humapro changed my life" stories...LOL

Hope that helps answer your question Bro and thanks again for asking.

After final patent revisions and locks the first set of independent clinical studies on HumaPro by Bio-Analytical Research group LLC will be posted then presented for peer review and publishing. The second sets underway next moth at University of Omaha and University of OK will start and go straight to peer review next by 2011. The error may make when reading about HumaPro is that it was some sort of design intended for hard core bodybuilding. The project began in 1998 for far superior OTC option for pharmaceutical use for CKD, autism, ADHD, renal disease, diabetics and aging where the highest level of positive nitrogen (most of you use anabolics and know that work as well as I do) must be obtained with the very least negative catabolite waste products needed to prevent killing the patients faster. Many test subjects are well past their death dates now. I am one of them. That test results showed the product to so damn anabolic and effective lead to offering it into a much smaller market of bodybuilding because the results are very unique, helps prevent many of these diseases from attacking my brothers and sisters in what I love most, and works. Your call.

Thanks for your time and again my apology if I was a rude visitor in any way.

Author L. Rea

Were these ever posted? And if so, can we at least get a link to these trials/studies? ......for the 1st patent revision that you speak of?

BMJ

So MG would you still consider it gram for gram the same as any good quality amino. Not the whole 1gram=5grams data.

Shoot, I consider the stuff I take to equal 10-15 grams of dietary protein, but I won't get into that again.

**broken link removed**

Personally I take my preworkout stack about 30 min before hitting the gym, consume 10 Humapro upon entering/arriving at the gym, wash it down with Chain'd Out Appletini and continuously sip on that through my workout til I take 10 more Humapro post workout. I wait 25 minutes and then have my first PWO meal.

How do your preworkout stack and PWO meal look like??

I don't really have a 'preworkout meal'. I mean I do...but its usually about 1.5-2hrs before I take my Pre workout products which are Ngorge and Primed Ultra mixed together. When I'm not dieting for a show, my preworkout meal is pretty much whatever I want that is sensible.

I take 6 Ngorge and 3-4 Primed Ultra 30 minutes before the gym and take Humapro right before I start training. 10 pills or 2 scoops of the powder. Both Sour grape and Apple Cider are fantastic.

sounds like a lot of pills to take but seems like you got decent results

If you don't like taking pills, the powder form of Humapro would be better for you.:headbang:

I don't really have a 'preworkout meal'. I mean I do...but its usually about 1.5-2hrs before I take my Pre workout products which are Ngorge and Primed Ultra mixed together. When I'm not dieting for a show, my preworkout meal is pretty much whatever I want that is sensible.

I take 6 Ngorge and 3-4 Primed Ultra 30 minutes before the gym and take Humapro right before I start training. 10 pills or 2 scoops of the powder. Both Sour grape and Apple Cider are fantastic.

Thx. And post-workout? You said you took 10 pills of Humapro and your post-workout meal 25min later. What does this meal consist from?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear