over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

Magnum

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started Humapro today. I'm planning on taking between 30 and 40 tablets a day depending on how many grams of protein that I will get from my carb and fat sources that I am using for the remainder of my calories. I started today with 5 at a time, but I plan on taking ten at a time starting tomorrow. Since they will be my only source of protein other than the trace that I will be getting from other food sources the cost will not be a factor.

I'm 6 weeks back into some serious (for me :D) training. I started at 269 and weighed in at 290 today so I can say that what I have gained back so far was most likely just muscle memory. My diet for the last 6 weeks included more protein than normal since I am back in the gym, but admittedly it's not very clean.

It was kinda tuff today getting used to eating no protein. So far today my food sources have been from rice, pasta and organic oatmeal cookies so it was pretty clean and I plan to keep it that way although on Sat I will lighten up a bit and eat a couple of cheat meals. So my diet will obviously be a lot cleaner out of necessity and I plan to keep my calories around 2500 to 2800 daily.

I have no idea if this had anything to do with the Humapro, but I got a ridiculously wicked pump today in the gym. I had 21 tabs in me when I got to the gym today. I did chest and arms 4 sets for chest and 3 for bi's and tri's. My arms were cramping pretty good too, but this had happened before from extreme pumps. but not often.

One last thing, there is no guarantee how long I am going to last in the gym due to my crazy schedule, but I'm guessing after 30 days of just Humapro I will know whether or not it is doing its job in building muscle.

I started Humapro today. I'm planning on taking between 30 and 40 tablets a day depending on how many grams of protein that I will get from my carb and fat sources that I am using for the remainder of my calories. I started today with 5 at a time, but I plan on taking ten at a time starting tomorrow. Since they will be my only source of protein other than the trace that I will be getting from other food sources the cost will not be a factor.

I'm 6 weeks back into some serious (for me :D) training. I started at 269 and weighed in at 290 today so I can say that what I have gained back so far was most likely just muscle memory. My diet for the last 6 weeks included more protein than normal since I am back in the gym, but admittedly it's not very clean.

It was kinda tuff today getting used to eating no protein. So far today my food sources have been from rice, pasta and organic oatmeal cookies so it was pretty clean and I plan to keep it that way although on Sat I will lighten up a bit and eat a couple of cheat meals. So my diet will obviously be a lot cleaner out of necessity and I plan to keep my calories around 2500 to 2800 daily.

I have no idea if this had anything to do with the Humapro, but I got a ridiculously wicked pump today in the gym. I had 21 tabs in me when I got to the gym today. I did chest and arms 4 sets for chest and 3 for bi's and tri's. My arms were cramping pretty good too, but this had happened before from extreme pumps. but not often.

One last thing, there is no guarantee how long I am going to last in the gym due to my crazy schedule, but I'm guessing after 30 days of just Humapro I will know whether or not it is doing its job in building muscle.

that is a shitload of tabs

that is a shitload of tabs

No, it's actually 30 to 40. :D I take them between meals and they do not bother my stomach at all and seem to digest quickly and easily.

No, it's actually 30 to 40. :D I take them between meals and they do not bother my stomach at all and seem to digest quickly and easily.

You just answered my question. I was most concerned if that many tablets would upset ones stomach.

Please keep us updated Magnum, or if you could, after the 30 days is up give us your final thoughts on it....this seems very intriguing.

I love the results from a good amino acid regimen. I haven't used these yet though. I'm very interested in finding out your results from incorporating them into your supplement routine. I'd say a guy your size...30-40 would be a good start, especially if that is basically your primary source of protein and/or amino acids. Do you plan on experimenting with the quantity? You know about taking extra calcium with this level of amino intake?

You just answered my question. I was most concerned if that many tablets would upset ones stomach.

Please keep us updated Magnum, or if you could, after the 30 days is up give us your final thoughts on it....this seems very intriguing.

I'm gonna be as honest as possible and yes I was pleasantly surprised that they were easy on the gut.

I love the results from a good amino acid regimen. I haven't used these yet though. I'm very interested in finding out your results from incorporating them into your supplement routine. I'd say a guy your size...30-40 would be a good start, especially if that is basically your primary source of protein and/or amino acids. Do you plan on experimenting with the quantity? You know about taking extra calcium with this level of amino intake?

Yeah I take calcium and always loads of C just FYI. I prob will not go any higher than 40 and certainly no lower than 30. I grow pretty good on 250 grams of protein and always have.

Sounds expensive since there is only 300 tabs in a bottle. The shit better work...

Sounds expensive since there is only 300 tabs in a bottle. The shit better work...

$41.99 lasts 10 days and since I am buying no protein foods I'm saving money.

LMAO- seriously- I read your posts so seriously and then this- thanks for the laugh!

Apparently you don't understand how valuable and cost-effective a quality amino supplement can be!

If you are interested, Author was on Heavy Muscle Radio tonight explaining everything about it. That is Dave and Johns show on RXM.

Hope you guys like all the info he provides.
HMR Radio

LMAO- seriously- I read your posts so seriously and then this- thanks for the laugh!

Hey at least I'm funny. :eek: Keep in mind that I'm doing this little experiment for my own curiosity and it has pretty much nothing to do with money. At the end of the experiment I may decide to use the Humapro to supplement a meal or two a day or chose to use it exclusively for a period of time like I am now. Obviously what I am doing is extreme so I guess if it doesn't work out then I've saved you guys some money. :D

but compare this to a pound of quality meat per day for 10 days. the humapro sounds pretty good to me. i will consider this when magnum completes his trial.

Listen to the link by Knight. Arthur is obviously a scam artist. Listen to the nervousness and stuttering when he's trying to explain the science of the product. These are signs of lying. Then when the subject is changed to marketing, the olympia booth, partying with dave p.(things he knows about) he becomes cool and calm.

"The studies will not be published but they will be presented" -Arthur L. Rea:rolleyes: Does that tell you something?

$41.99 lasts 10 days and since I am buying no protein foods I'm saving money.

I don't know how you figure spending $42 a week on something almost non caloric is saving money. You could buy 20lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast. That would be 2lbs/day for 10 days and give you 1370 calories, 263g protein per day. Lets say hypothetically this isn't a total scam product and you're getting an equivalent of 250g protein from 40 humapro pills. At 1 calorie per pill you are getting 40 calories per day from your investment. So compared to the chicken breast you need to BUY and extra 1330 calories for your daily diet. Just curious, are you an ALR rep too?

Last edited:
map aminos

they sound very similar to map aminos . a great eaa formula ..

**broken link removed**

I don't know how you figure spending $42 a week on something almost non caloric is saving money. You could buy 20lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast. That would be 2lbs/day for 10 days and give you 1370 calories, 263g protein per day. Lets say hypothetically this isn't a total scam product and you're getting an equivalent of 250g protein from 40 humapro pills. At 1 calorie per pill you are getting 40 calories per day from your investment. So compared to the chicken breast you need to BUY and extra 1330 calories for your daily diet. Just curious, are you an ALR rep too?

ha ha ha, you're serious? OK, where do I begin? A high quality amino acid product will replace dietary protein at a rate of 1 to 10, minimum. This means that one gram of high quality amino acids product physiologically equals ten to fifteen grams of dietary protein in proper form. It's simple science.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity