YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Mini Cycle 1.5 weeks ago...tired and lethargic..

bigtasty25

Registered
HEy guys...just trying to track down why i might be feeling tired, lethargic, loss of appetite.. warmer than normal (especially my face) and a bit moody lately..kinda like a blah feeling...

Ive been clean for 13 months and just started 50mgs of test prop mon/wed/fri ...about 1.5 weeks ago. Am in a dieting state and all im using for fatburners is clen. I was also using a small amount of superdrol from primordial performance but dropped it because i heard that could be the reason of my lethargy...i stopped taking it 2 days ago, switched over to 20mg winny daily..but still, the lethargy persists..

Am i suffering from what's called test flu? I dont have the flu or a cold...but feel more tired than normal...and I know the juice is kicked in...can feel much better pumps during workouts...which i guess is positive..but if this is how im gunna feel...it's almost not worth it...

The symptoms started kicking in at exactly the same the juice started kicking in...which was right around after 1 week...

P.S: Im using small amounts because I made a pact to myself that I'd try to stay natural if possible...but my free test levels after a year of being clean were in the gutter so i decided on self medicating myself since the docs were giving me a hard time...
For dieting im not using more than 300mgs a week of juice, with hcg 2-300iu weekly...when im done dieting and plan to maintain...im just going to use 100-150mgs weekly of test..

Last edited:
Superdrol causes lethargy every time I have used it. Takes a week or so to stop feeling it after cessation of it.

Superdrol causes lethargy every time I have used it. Takes a week or so to stop feeling it after cessation of it.

a whole week? Oye vayyy...i guess ill just have to tough it out...

It feels more like test flu though...although i cant be 100% sure..

Really doubt it's test flu on 150mg of test (not enough BA or contaminants in that small a dose). It's the superdrol. Give it some time to kick out of your system.

Oh and next time, don't take no for an answer from the Doc. It's been clear in the past with your previous use that you can't control yourself or handle your own doses. You should be going through a doctor and they should be monitoring you very closely. You should NOT be self-medicating.

You couldn't take this as your answer? you had to post another thread? Do you not realize you should not be supplementing anything yourself considering you can't control your dosages? Do you not realize you are not on HRT you are on a CYCLE with Superdrol and PROP? It is a slippery slope for you.

Really doubt it's test flu on 150mg of test (not enough BA or contaminants in that small a dose). It's the superdrol. Give it some time to kick out of your system.

Oh and next time, don't take no for an answer from the Doc. It's been clear in the past with your previous use that you can't control yourself or handle your own doses. You should be going through a doctor and they should be monitoring you very closely. You should NOT be self-medicating.

I was just tired of waiting for my docs to prescribe the HRT for me since its been over a year now so i decided to give myself enhanced HRT until the script for HRT came in. Evidently my body responds extremely well to even just HRT dosages alone (100mgs/week) since ive been off so long...but judging from my negative reaction overall..ill just wait for my doc to prescribe it to me..

Luckily my body is almost back to normal now...but better safe than sorry. No need to argue your case Fade...i agree with you 100%...i just learned the hard way for jumping the gun. Thats my own fault but better I learned now than later I'd think. Ill get the blood tests/sperm analysis/MRI scan ...get em faxed to my doc...then make the appointment...THEN ill see if he prescribes it for me. If not? Then I know a good Rejuvination clinic half a mile away that a couple friends recommended..they would monitor my hormone levels every 3 months, and provide legit HRT if need be...

Doubt it's Test Flu.

You have done Test Cycles before.

What does your Blood say? Could an answer be in the Blood test you had done?

As soon as the test left my system..i was starting to feel better all of a sudden....

funny because once the test kicked in, thats when the symptoms occured..things that make u go hmmmm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131