advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started my first test e cycle but now thinking my BF is too high.

Like most average gym rats you will always hear it from the board about maxing out naturally before starting gear. I agree with the guys about eating and training needs work. Make some of the changes that will benefit you and finish your cycle. That's my 2 cents from a average gym rat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you start out using 600 mg test/week in the condition you are in now you will have to keep increasing that dose in order to continue your progress in the future. It always works that way. By the time you hit 200 lbs youll be on 1 to 2 grams a week. You have to consider your health. How important is it to you to get bigger? You can do much much more naturally and then think about hormones later on. Spend the money now on a good trainer, youll get better results than you will just using steroid on your own like you are now.

If you start out using 600 mg test/week in the condition you are in now you will have to keep increasing that dose in order to continue your progress in the future. It always works that way. By the time you hit 200 lbs youll be on 1 to 2 grams a week. You have to consider your health. How important is it to you to get bigger? You can do much much more naturally and then think about hormones later on. Spend the money now on a good trainer, youll get better results than you will just using steroid on your own like you are now.

I worked out with a trainer before and started with another in October. Lifting and getting big is one of the most important thing in my life I know it might sound ridiculous but it's the truth for the last 3 years I gave up hanging out with friends and family, have turned down girls because I'd rather spend my spare time in the gym than on a date. With that being said I am aware of the consequences and willing to take the risk.

This kid needs very serious help.

I worked out with a trainer before and started with another in October. Lifting and getting big is one of the most important thing in my life I know it might sound ridiculous but it's the truth for the last 3 years I gave up hanging out with friends and family, have turned down girls because I'd rather spend my spare time in the gym than on a date. With that being said I am aware of the consequences and willing to take the risk.

Look man, Bodybuilding is a puzzle.

You align the pieces together, and see what you can create. Ultimately it's your parents that are going to determine the final look of the puzzle.

Make bodybuilding a part of your life. Learn the basics first, and go from there. Never put loved ones, career, or education on the backburner for this shit; You don't have the genetics for this (even the ones that do; ie most pros are broke as shit) so treat it like a hobby.

And get off steroids; adding a turbo to a lawnmower is not going to do much.

Personally in the current pic you look like you have made some good gains. Put on 20 more pounds before you cut. Guys are flaming you that do the same shit. Workout is a bit much, but not bad. More quality food and stay the course. Of course monitor your vitals.

ehhh... I kinda disagree with this.

I think with the amount of gains he's made naturally (none), 600mg of test will get him to 200 pounds...

if he stays on for 2-3 years straight.

Dude could be the next Captain America. What are you peaps laughing at? Goobers do this all day in the Media.

I hate to sound like I’m bagging on a guy but come on seriously guy. You don’t even look like youv ever trained a day in your life. And there is just No way youv been training for three years. Youv made zero progress. Unless your idea of training is completely different than the rest of the world. Your a big boy and you can do as you please but it’s obvious your either full of it or youv got no idea what your doing. Eat and lift for a while before you expect drugs to do all the work for you. It dosnt work that way. Your living proof of this. If your actually using gear it’s got to be completely fake or the other dreaded option that you don’t have ANY genetics for building muscle. And your worried your too fat? Sometimes I just don’t understand how some of your minds work.

Last edited:
If I was this guy I would do steroids too, except I would add a couple more drugs.

There is no right time to start, there is no right dosage to do. Everyone has their opinion. Best one can do is go into it eyes wide open.

Adding a turbo to the lawn mower lol I bout pissed meself when I read that. If you dont bro I’d like to borrow that one lol

Real talk:

You look like you have zero training base. Go ahead and blast away...it won't matter with you looking like that pre-cycle. You'll have substandard gains and ultimately blame the gear or "your genetics." The problem is you are lacking in the very basics of bodybuilding--serious training, serious eating, and everything else that goes with it. Gear won't help you much because you haven't even figured out any semblance of the basics yet--you barely look like you've even touched a weight.

Get serious with your training and diet, come back in a year and ask us again. There's plenty of info on that stuff in this forum that's taken plenty of physiques far.

How much have you gained during the first 5 weeks?

I was also a skinny guy when I started training 11 years ago(32years now).

Since you already started, you might as well finish a complete 12 weeker.
Your using test E, its from now on you have full effect of it.
Make sure you are measuring your food intake correct. And follow your plan.

I know what its like to be tall and skinny. I started training at 21 years old, 70kg 188cm, and gained nice weight naturally. But some of us arent made to look like freaks naturally. Especially us tall guys. We need so much more weight to even look like we are lifting weight.

Good luck!

Bros, if you suddenly had his pre-cycle body are you telling me you would go "hardcore" all natural for several years trying to reach this mythical natural limit before hopping on a 100mg a week cycle (wouldn't want to do too much lest you burn out your receptors)? If I had that body I would load up on androgens for 2 weeks before even stepping into a gym. :D

He does not have the genes to be much with or without drugs. At least with drugs there will be some gains. At 28 and with at least some training experience why wait? Soon he will be too old to do any real cycles safely anyway.

Bros, if you suddenly had his pre-cycle body are you telling me you would go "hardcore" all natural for several years trying to reach this mythical natural limit before hopping on a 100mg a week cycle (wouldn't want to do too much lest you burn out your receptors)? If I had that body I would load up on androgens for 2 weeks before even stepping into a gym. :D

He does not have the genes to be much with or without drugs. At least with drugs there will be some gains. At 28 and with at least some training experience why wait? Soon he will be too old to do any real cycles safely anyway.

burn out receptors?

we don't know that he doesn't have the genes to have a massive response to drugs... or training or solid diet for that matter.

he doesn't have any of his shit in order, so until then, we can't make a judgement.

pic attached is Aaron Clark before he began his journey

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 76
burn out receptors?

we don't know that he doesn't have the genes to have a massive response to drugs... or training or solid diet for that matter.

he doesn't have any of his shit in order, so until then, we can't make a judgement.

pic attached is Aaron Clark before he began his journey

Receptor burnout was a joke. The way some are talking can't even do an amp of test a week anymore.

It's true that genetics can only be properly assessed in retrospect - as I think Mentzer said. The guy just looks naturally hypogonadal to me.

Even among the top pros very few had every aspect in line before doing drugs. Some never got them optimized ever. Some simply can't train very hard and you can't learn it if you have that wimpy personality. In the real world most will compromise some aspect and it's not always necessarily stupid to use drugs anyway. Not everyone will want to be a smelly socially isolated monk stuffing his face on the clock for years trying to reach his natural limit.

Last edited:
I haven't read all the posts in this thread. Like with anything there is a spectrum of opinions. You have some guys who say steroids are bad and not needed. How you should train till you are 35 then maybe add 200mg test. Then you have guys who say fuck it and blast away and learn things on the way. I am in the middle ground and realistic. Guys are spot on you need to get your diet sorted and consistent before jumping on cycle. You are already on cycle now so forget that and just do the best you can for the rest of it.

I have to write I felt bad reading your last post about how the gym is everything to you and you don't go out with girls etc due to it. Not gonna lie you barely look like you train so that was sad to read. You need a life outside of the gym regardless if you are a pro or a struggling newbie. You don't need to sacrifice life for the gym to look great.

You need a solid base of whole foods throughout the day. Your diet is the main area you are likely going wrong in but I think it's a bit of everything. Looking at your body you can get away with calorie dense foods and plenty of them. You need size all over. Lot's of complex carbs with lean protein. To get those calories up you need good quality fats in there. So the typical bodybuilder diet (chicken, beef, eggs, rice, oats, greens etc) but with an array of foods (colours) and lot's of solid calories. Many couldn't do this but at your size things like cashew/almond butter between or added to all meals would be an effective way to get calories up.

Shakes are fine as well as long as they have quality ingredients in such as whey isolate, eggs, oats, rice, nut butter, chia seeds, avocado, pineapple, apples, berries etc.

You are already on 600mg test so just stay there and make the most of it. Reaesrch everything you can about diet, training and coming off cycle and recovering. For your next cycle I would suggest the same but maybe add in 20mg MK-677 as that would be a great and cheap way of adding to size and strength. You don't need to up doses every cycle as your knowledge will improve and with a better diet more drugs are not needed. But if you ever do up do it in small amounts and stick to 1 extra thing. That could be 30mg dbol for 5 weeks or 200mg deca per week but never both as 600mg test is plenty to make great/solid gains. I wrote the last part as many guys like to double things and before they know it they are on 2 grams of gear with minimal experience. You need to worry about nutrition and training now and not hormones as long as you have a simple base cycle (400-600mg) to work from.

Last edited:
honestly, what's wrong with him just staying on 600mg + AI for a few years as he straightens out his diet and training?

I mean, as long as his health isn't complete shit.

dude looks like he was castrated at birth.

Should learn to eat and train before using anabolic steroids, or learn the hard way.

I wish I knew what I do now in terms of training and diet, but thought I knew it all at 19 using 500mg per week of Test Enan at 170lbs.

With a proper diet and training program (where progressions is key), you'd see gains like you're on steroids anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131