advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started my first test e cycle but now thinking my BF is too high.

honestly, what's wrong with him just staying on 600mg + AI for a few years as he straightens out his diet and training?

I mean, as long as his health isn't complete shit.

dude looks like he was castrated at birth.

He could even go down in dose and still make gains. Every other element is obviously lacking so once he improves diet and training any amount of steroids will help. I posted what I did about adding stuff as I know guys automatically do that and they don't need to especially in the first few years of usage. If he started at 600mg test first cycle if left to his own devices he could be on double that next time round. Anything in the 300-600mg range will be great for him. Although let's not get too caught up about dose just as long as he isn't stupid and has a sensible base he can make improvements. Although every newbie on this planet could grow significantly on 300mg test and 20mg mk per day (or just the test).

Receptor burnout was a joke. The way some are talking can't even do an amp of test a week anymore.

It's true that genetics can only be properly assessed in retrospect - as I think Mentzer said. The guy just looks naturally hypogonadal to me.

Even among the top pros very few had every aspect in line before doing drugs. Some never got them optimized ever. Some simply can't train very hard and you can't learn it if you have that wimpy personality. In the real world most will compromise some aspect and it's not always necessarily stupid to use drugs anyway. Not everyone will want to be a smelly socially isolated monk stuffing his face on the clock for years trying to reach his natural limit.

Exactly, is not receptor burnout or saturated.

honestly, what's wrong with him just staying on 600mg + AI for a few years as he straightens out his diet and training?

I mean, as long as his health isn't complete shit.

dude looks like he was castrated at birth.
Unless he has shit test levels; making a decision to blast and cruise especially when his understanding of diet, training and bodybuilding is so limited in general is a horrible idea.

This guy might "think" he loves the lifestyle, and bodybuilding but might just quit when he realizes the daily consistency that's needed to be put in; then he'll be fucked with a compromised HPTA from being on for so long.

Then there's also the argument of genetics; If I sucked at something and it took me half a decade even to look like I lift weights; is hopping on steroids really a good idea?

I would personally just exercise for health, eat well and go pick up a different hobby.

Not trying to put the guy down, or demean him. But we only have a finite amount of time on this planet; spend it doing something you like and something you might have a modicum of ROI in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Unless he has shit test levels; making a decision to blast and cruise especially when his understanding of diet, training and bodybuilding is so limited in general is a horrible idea. indeed, but he's already started, so the cat's out of the bag on that one

This guy might "think" he loves the lifestyle, and bodybuilding but might just quit when he realizes the daily consistency that's needed to be put in; then he'll be fucked with a compromised HPTA from being on for so long.
we will all be on TRT before we're 40 anyways... he doesnt look like his HPTA was functioning well to begin with

Then there's also the argument of genetics; If I sucked at something and it took me half a decade even to look like I lift weights; is hopping on steroids really a good idea?

he might have a great genetic response to drugs

I would personally just exercise for health, eat well and go pick up a different hobby.

Not trying to put the guy down, or demean him. But we only have a finite amount of time on this planet; spend it doing something you like and something you might have a modicum of ROI in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:headbang:

I will be very honest with you, you not ready to use hormones yet, you should go far as you can naturally (2 to 3 years) to see if you have the genetics.
Agreed, I trained for a decade before touching the sauce. OP still has tons of potential before gear is needed. From the pic, I doubt he has been dieting or training hard. Matter fact, it's probably sporadic training.

Let's see a layout of your training and diet OP. At your height that weight is ummm, not good.

:headbang:

He should have tested his normal levels first before hopping on IMO.

Now hes in that limbo...

I'd PCT off, and first train and eat properly first if I was OP. Then get those levels checked, and work from there.

He should have tested his normal levels first before hopping on IMO.

Now hes in that limbo...

I'd PCT off, and first train and eat properly first if I was OP. Then get those levels checked, and work from there.

I'd agree with this. He should definitely get total/free testosterone tested.

Although starting TRT in your 20s if low isn't ideal it's better than having low testosterone levels.

I truly think that there might be something wrong where i have a very hard time putting on muscle, or my genetics just suck but everyone in my family is bigger than I am and they don't even lift. Friends have told be to see a doctor and I did but just got the "your at a healthy weight I don't see a problem" without any test. I have worked with different trainers who all said all of my lifts we're good and I have a very high metabolism. I know its hard to tell but I definitely made some progress +35lbs since 2015 with a couple cuts in there mostly in my first 2 years then it progressively slowed.

I'd agree with this. He should definitely get total/free testosterone tested.

Although starting TRT in your 20s if low isn't ideal it's better than having low testosterone levels.
In my state I cannot request my own blood work, and my doctor would not orderer because he said it was not necessary.

In my state I cannot request my own blood work, and my doctor would not orderer because he said it was not necessary.

There is a sponsor here,Cratus Medical,their banner is at the bottem of the board.They will order bloodwork for you it doesn’t matter what state you live in,as long as there is a Lab Corp near by.I had the same issue,I lived in NY and now live in NJ and recently used them for bloodwork.It was about $50 to check free and total testosterone,use coupon code Viking for 10% off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131