over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started slin need some advice

Ne12007

Registered
I am running novolin r. I am very sensitive to slin for some reason. I use 3iu pre workout with 50g oats and 50g protein an hour late I train while training I have a 100g carb drink that has 50g of sugar. After training I have a shake with 35g protein and 50 g carbs is this an ok protocol. Any help is appreciated. Even at this level of slin I get the shakes and the light headed feeling. At the moment I am no running gh but will be very soon. Thx

That's alot of carbs for only 3 iu. If you're that sensitive then insulin may not be a good choice for you

My body loves carbs before the slin I ate the same protocol without the intra workout drink and i am always lean.also if I am sensitive to slin why is it not a good choice.

Something is up of you need all those carbs with a tiny 3iu. I may be wrong but needing more carbs means you have a high insulin sensitivity which is supposed to be a good thing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes I am guessing I have a high insulin sensitivity. I can remember not being able to go over 5iu in a pre contest diet from a show I did years ago.and I was eating 500g carbs on my high carb days. Only using it on high carb days

I don't even see any benefit in using 3iu of slin seems like a major waste IMO and with that amount of carbs I only see you gaining fat

My body loves carbs before the slin I ate the same protocol without the intra workout drink and i am always lean.also if I am sensitive to slin why is it not a good choice.

Keep the carbs high. Insulin will just use it to fill your muscles with glycogen. Your protocol looks good. A low dose of insulin will increase the anabolic environment of your body. DATBTRUE said 6-8ius of insulin was perfect to improve the anabolic nature of HGH, but even 3ius will be beneficial.

Are you getting an improved pump in the gym?

Last edited:
Yes in the gym I am getting great pumps also sweating a lot more.i don't understand how taking a low dose and still getting the effects can possibly be bad.i have a super fast metabolism and never really put on fat.i weigh 217 and drop down to 196-198 stage weight.i have been doing this for 2 whole weeks now and i think I am getting leaner to be honest but getting massive pumps for sure.

I will increase the dosage slowly and see what happens.also while u are on hgh don't u have to run more slin to get the same effects.i am just a little confused why would I want to use 10iu if I can get the same effect with 3.i really don't understand slin I just listened to my coach when I used it my coach was Justin Harris and it was in 2007 when I used him.that was the last time I used slin

Yes in the gym I am getting great pumps also sweating a lot more.i don't understand how taking a low dose and still getting the effects can possibly be bad.i have a super fast metabolism and never really put on fat.i weigh 217 and drop down to 196-198 stage weight.i have been doing this for 2 whole weeks now and i think I am getting leaner to be honest but getting massive pumps for sure.

Then you are doing things correctly for your body. I'm similar. I need a lot more carbs than most people or I go flat. Always listen to your body.

I will increase the dosage slowly and see what happens.also while u are on hgh don't u have to run more slin to get the same effects.i am just a little confused why would I want to use 10iu if I can get the same effect with 3.i really don't understand slin I just listened to my coach when I used it my coach was Justin Harris and it was in 2007 when I used him.that was the last time I used slin

Don't jump up to 10ius just because others tell you to. That's one thing I have learned from my close friends. We all react differently to insulin. If you are getting great pumps at 3ius and you feel best with lots of carbs then stick to that! Other people will mess you up inadvertently by assuming their body is the same as yours, or what the majority does, you have to do. It seems you are responding perfectly with your current protocol, so stick to it.

Don't jump up to 10ius just because others tell you to. That's one thing I have learned from my close friends. We all react differently to insulin. If you are getting great pumps at 3ius and you feel best with lots of carbs then stick to that! Other people will mess you up inadvertently by assuming their body is the same as yours, or what the majority does, you have to do. It seems you are responding perfectly with your current protocol, so stick to it.

Have to agree with john here. I am the same with insulin went with 3 ius and up to 5 ius after 4 weeks. Also got more vascular and pumps where very good. Always heard that a high insulin sensitivity is a good thing.

What signs should I look for to increase my dosage.even with all those carbs today I even felt a little jittery and light headed after the gym.then I eat and it subsides

Those are exactly the signs you should be looking for. What I tend to do is keep anywhere from 8 to 10 glucose tabs in my pocket when I'm on my way to the gym at the gym and after. .. even one of those they are like 4 grams of dextrose are very effective if you feel lightheaded. You don't need to take a lot but you should have a lot on your person just in case you need them.

Today for instance I felt absolutely fine and even after my workout I had a big hydro protein shake and then about an hour later I was with some clients looking at some properties and the combination of the heat and the fact that I just did legs I started to get a little bit of a hypo feeling. I ended up getting through it so I didn't need any sugar pills. But you should have them on you just in case that happens.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510