over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting a cut tomorrow

blacknell

Newbies
My bad in advance as I’m sure this has been asked, I used the search and couldn’t find what I needed. First off I’m going to start cutting tomorrow morning and I wanted to know if people here thought online coaching was a good idea. I Have to get my discipline in check and need someone with honest feedback weekly and say fuck my feelings. I’m trying to be the biggest HS teacher at the school. I’m 5’7 232 around 22%bf currently, wanna get down to that 8-10% range.
This first week I set my macros at 240p 160c 65f , I been prescribed TRT and take injections at home. I was about 225 before the injections.

Anyway just looking for advice on if getting an online personal trainer is worth the money, my old training partner is currently gone for 3-5 years. Any useful recommendations are welcomed, great cutting stacks advice to aid with my diet and cardio. Normally I would stay in my lane and wouldn’t post, but I wanna walk around with no shirt on and big ass Arms

Two things:

IMO it’s only worth the money if you’re willing to listen and follow through. You mention a lack of discipline so I would maybe start off doing a “pre diet” before you spend money on a coach to make sure you’re actually willing to do this.

Second - you are looking to make a drastic drop in BF. I don’t know your history and your basil metabolic but 22% is very high. Not saying this impossible but I think you need to reset your expectations and set more reasonable short term and then long term goals.

Two things:

IMO it’s only worth the money if you’re willing to listen and follow through. You mention a lack of discipline so I would maybe start off doing a “pre diet” before you spend money on a coach to make sure you’re actually willing to do this.

Second - you are looking to make a drastic drop in BF. I don’t know your history and your basil metabolic but 22% is very high. Not saying this impossible but I think you need to reset your expectations and set more reasonable short term and then long term goals.
What he said.

You can easily search the internet for meals plans and workouts.
But if you hire a coach and don’t do what they ask then your just throwing money away. I’ve done it. Don’t waste your money unless your willing to let them take control.

I would first find a diet you can stick to consistently, consistency is the key here.
It will be tough at first eating every 3-4 hours but you will adapt.

Then decide on a workout and cardio plan you can do and stick with. Track your progress.

I wouldn’t start cutting compounds right away but what I would look into is maybe running some clen, ECA stack.

If it was me I would run some clen and increase it when i plateau , clean up my diet and I like running low dose tren. It leans me out and makes me vascular as hell

Very first thing I would do is have blood work done. Find out if exactly what your test and estrogen levels are now that you are on TRT and make sure they are in an effective range.
She where your Blood sugar is running , are you pre diabetic , insulin resistant or anything like that. See what your body inflammation level is and make sure that's in control

These are reasonable easy to fix with supplements and diet if they are out of range.

Hiring a trainer/coach is a great idea IF you are willing to put in the work and follow the plan 100%. The more you are willing to "suffer" with being hungry and time on the stair master the faster your results will come.

My bad in advance as I’m sure this has been asked, I used the search and couldn’t find what I needed. First off I’m going to start cutting tomorrow morning and I wanted to know if people here thought online coaching was a good idea. I Have to get my discipline in check and need someone with honest feedback weekly and say fuck my feelings. I’m trying to be the biggest HS teacher at the school. I’m 5’7 232 around 22%bf currently, wanna get down to that 8-10% range.
This first week I set my macros at 240p 160c 65f , I been prescribed TRT and take injections at home. I was about 225 before the injections.

Anyway just looking for advice on if getting an online personal trainer is worth the money, my old training partner is currently gone for 3-5 years. Any useful recommendations are welcomed, great cutting stacks advice to aid with my diet and cardio. Normally I would stay in my lane and wouldn’t post, but I wanna walk around with no shirt on and big ass Arms
What told you you were 22%? If you were reliably measured, by the end, you'll be 180-190lbs even at 10ish%. You need to know that. Your clothes will be hanging off you. No escaping it.

The good news is staying at 10%, your gains will be lean muscle and your overall look will be much cleaner. Just don't overshoot your calories.

Let me add I get my blood work done on a every 3 months, just something my doctor does. The Test is actually prescribed from my PCP. Before the gyms shut down and I got to sitting down more, I was walking around at about 205-210. 180-190 would be the ideal weight for me.

I was thinking of keeping up with my macros for about 4 weeks and see where I’m at before I hired a trainer. I got the workout routines already. Ima gonna check out the clen and try it with my cardio. Normal once I get started and see that little bit of results, I can get it in gear.

Two things:

10% is my end goal, i try to focus on losing 5 pounds at a time per goal

10% is my end goal, i try to focus on losing 5 pounds at a time per goal
God bless and I hope you get there. Just not sure you realize how hard this is to accomplish and then maintain. You posted your macro plan but you need to make sure that is a significant deficit from your basil. You also better start doing some fasted HIIT cardio when you wake up in the morning.

Lol 10% BF is lean as fuck to just be walking around at unless you getting ready for a show. The below pic (lol not a humble brag as everyone has seen my pics) is from this summer and it took every ounce of me to get there on a calorie deficit. I’m probably somewhere in the 10-12% range and I couldn’t maintain that year round. I’m an endo like you so I know the struggle. Not trying to be a dick just again talking about realistic expectations. Because if your goals are out of whack and unrealistic it becomes easy to justify quitting.

FCF544F6-C019-4249-8A9E-1365F5AF921B.jpeg

That looks like 8% to me. When the obliques and serratus are visible, and the forearm veins go from green to skin tone, you've hit single digits.
You’re too kind sir but there was plenty of chub to grab

God bless and I hope you get there. Just not sure you realize how hard this is to accomplish and then maintain. You posted your macro plan but you need to make sure that is a significant deficit from your basil. You also better start doing some fasted HIIT cardio when you wake up in the morning.

Lol 10% BF is lean as fuck to just be walking around at unless you getting ready for a show. The below pic (lol not a humble brag as everyone has seen my pics) is from this summer and it took every ounce of me to get there on a calorie deficit. I’m probably somewhere in the 10-12% range and I couldn’t maintain that year round. I’m an endo like you so I know the struggle. Not trying to be a dick just again talking about realistic expectations. Because if your goals are out of whack and unrealistic it becomes easy to justify quitting.

View attachment 152416
I can settle for that 12-14% range, I don’t need to be ripped. Just wanna let the abs show a lil bit and bad looking fat gone. How much cardio were you doing to get down to that size?

I can settle for that 12-14% range, I don’t need to be ripped. Just wanna let the abs show a lil bit and bad looking fat gone. How much cardio were you doing to get down to that size?
30 min intervals on the stair master every morning on an empty stomach and then would strength train a few hours later

A coach won't fix your discipline issues. I've tried it lol. It'd be very easy for you to cut 15 pounds on your own. My suggestion would be to cut on your own for a while, get in the habit of discipline and consistency, then if you get stuck consider hiring a coach. I don't think you'll need one though. Getting decently lean isn't rocket science you just have to be consistent. Weigh your food and track every single calorie

Couple things:

-You don't have a lot to work with if you're starting at 2,100 calories.

-At 232, how many calories are you eating daily to maintain that weight.

-Also this seems kinda weird: "I’m trying to be the biggest HS teacher at the school"

Couple things:

-You don't have a lot to work with if you're starting at 2,100 calories.

-At 232, how many calories are you eating daily to maintain that weight.

-Also this seems kinda weird: "I’m trying to be the biggest HS teacher at the school"
Lolol

personally from my experience and I’ve worked with a lot of coaches who are very well known ——
I would leave any fat burner unless your gona compete
If you can’t get lean and maintain muscle on trt then you got issues with your diet & comittment….

I also don’t believe in the term of starting to low with food - low food doesn’t matter if your not sitting their long then it’s irrelevant …..

I personally start my diet off on LOW FOOD- more cardio… then once I actually start to look lean I up the food - drop the cardio back and lean out even more — my metabolism pics up . My training sessions get better and I loose fat even quicker because and then I have a new threshold to work with …….

This was 14 week transformation for my
Last show - no dnp was used no t3 and clen added last 5 weeks

I started on 1000-1200 cals droped a shit load then I started to look shit and I could see the lower food was doing me no good so at 8 weeks out I upped the food to around 3200 cals and then restarted my cut from their ….

Trained 7 days per week during this transformation - no days off
Added in refeeds when my carbs got to around 100 and at that point I was super lean …….
Imo if your fat diet harder to start - get your body moving and get your body wanting and needing the food
Then add it in :)

Attachments

• 0857749A-49AA-40BF-A66E-10EDD69CA0BF.jpeg
    0857749A-49AA-40BF-A66E-10EDD69CA0BF.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 39
For someone who doesn't understand nutrition and struggles with discipline the worst thing you could do is drastically lower your calories. You will simply yoyo like most do when they do very low calorie diets. You leave yourself no room to go down and when people have no experience, guidance or discipline they usually just rebound hard. I personally don't recommend them to anyone but they can work only when the person knows what they are doing and has knowledge of training and can stay dedicated/consistent as they start to up calories over time and make their body work for them and not against them. Starve a fat person with no discipline for weeks then tell them to up their calories and it very rarely will end well.

You simply need to clean up your diet and follow a nutrient dense diet with as many calories as possible and you simply lower them gradually. At the same time you learn how to train properly and you stay consistent and everything will get easier over time. 22% body fat is a lot and can be lowered fast with minimal changes and it gives you lot's of room to keep progressing simply by gradually lowering calories as you increase activity/training.

You can lower that fat a bit with some cleaner protein

Just to chime in, Transformer, you are an unusual dieter though. If we did that to 10 people, you'd be the only jacked one LOL
Thats one hellll of a transformation, but i don't think most guys can start off very low cal and basically sprint early to ease up on the gas later. You're just a mutant. You seem to have that revvving metabolism and I would be willing to bet you were off gear and just chillin...thennnn added in a anabolics as things were already in the groove, literally feeding yourself MORE and getting leaner.

I dropped 40 lbs but took almost a year. 30 lbs natty, last 10 on ostarine (do not recommend). You're on exogenous hormones so you're probably not going to lose much muscle if any, especially if you take it fairly slow. Fuck drugs. Get greg doucettes cook book. Get a body scale. Get a food scale. Start doing cardio. Shoot for losing 1-2 lbs a week until you're as lean as you wanna be. Worked for me natty. It can work for you on trt. Good luck, sir.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws