over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting a cut tomorrow

The only reason I started my carbs so low is the last time I did a cut before the pandemic, when I looked through my old chart I didn’t start to lose weight until the carbs were at 180g and cardio. Also with sitting down so many hours a day in a class, when I was eating the 200g +carbs starting off I felt sluggish and heavy. When I cut carbs and 20 minutes of cardio daily, I drop weight fast. I used a maintenance calculator yesterday and to maintain this weight I would be eating 2700 calories a day. So I figured I should be below that number. I dusted off MyFitnessPal app and scales and decided to go with 240p 180c 65f starting off 2,265 calories and see how the week goes. I fixed my biggest issue yesterday and meal prepped. I need to get a schedule and routine down for my diet as that’s the area I lack. The lifting and routines are the easy parts for me.

I appreciate the advice from you guys, I was used to having my boy set everything up for me and I just following his lead. I got with the strength and conditioning coach at our school yesterday to get a nice cardio routine down.
As I stated before I normally stay in my lane which isn’t posting and just reading to get tips, but it’s time to for me to cut back down. I’m no bodybuilding expert, just a football coach/ teacher. So any tips about bodybuilding would be appreciated.

Just to chime in, Transformer, you are an unusual dieter though. If we did that to 10 people, you'd be the only jacked one LOL
Thats one hellll of a transformation, but i don't think most guys can start off very low cal and basically sprint early to ease up on the gas later. You're just a mutant. You seem to have that revvving metabolism and I would be willing to bet you were off gear and just chillin...thennnn added in a anabolics as things were already in the groove, literally feeding yourself MORE and getting leaner.
this is true bro--- i work with a lot of people mainly life style clients, so my goal is always to get adherance going, and for a lot of normal people, eating 4-5-6 x per day is something which is super abnormal, i also feel if someone starts to get results quick it motivates them more, so in reality, i sometimes do the opposite, instead of reducing weekly, i actually increase weekly, so when someones gone 6 weeks into a diet, their calories end up being back at baseline , from starting from a lower threshold, but this all comes down to your mindset i feel and knowing the purpose of what your doing and why your doing it.... i find with the lower food approach ( relative to the person ) if their usually overweight, things like blood sugar etc is usually pretty skewed with this way you can shape up quick and improve those things quick.... also when going low cals with some i allow a snack of 250-300 cals everyday this can be whatver they want, as long as they dont exceed the cals,

yes i was off gear tbh, then my cycle was
50mg mast daily
50mg var,
then i added in 25mg tren daily and clen at 40--->increasing to 120....
added in winny last 4 weeks,
that prep, i didnt use test, even though matt advised me too, i just felt i didnt need it, and i wanted to see if my loook was different espeically without any AI usage, look was very different, sex drive suffered tho lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131