over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting back up

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had a general question for everybody here. My show was in July and I stopped all my "supps" after the show. It is now closing in on December and I have yet to jump back on. One of the reasons is because my doctor and the clinic he was working at went under so I can't get the scripts I used to get. To be honest though, thats like 5% of the reason for staying off. I needed to give my body a rest and now I don't feel like going back on. Its weird I kinda feel (now) like I did the first time I decided to try some things out. So what Im asking is....have any of you guys just said fuck it....Im staying off for good? Ive allways been able to handle the drop in size and strength so thats not even an issue. Im very comfortable with that. Its just strange to think about competing without a couple of the needed "evils" of our sport. What do you guys think?

I quit using a couple months ago. It was the last cycle i will do. I just don't want to mess with my body anymore or mess with the law and I also lost interest in being big anyway. I just train now and diet to get ripped. I don't need any gear to achieve that.

I'd stay off especially if you have the desire to do so.
I stayed off for almost 18 months and finally opted for HRT, as my test continued to test out low.
I am 35 and who knows it may be nadropause or just my pit worn down, but I gave my system time to recover and honestly didn't have nay symptoms of low test I kep muscle and the drive was up as well as energy so there wasn't a need.
I may never "cycle" again but time will tell.

I hear ya man .I have been off for a while and I find it a breath of fresh air . no planning cycles ,hideing in the bathroom doing shots ,no more mixing yada yada . but I will tell you what Im itching to get back on too lol thing is my new wife wants a baby so thats why im off . really though after the baby Im just going to be looking for HRT as wanting to be super human and massive just isnt a desire of mine any more . ha not that I ever was lol notice I said wanting ha ha

heres the thing bro , run baby dosages , you do not need half the shit you prolly shoot , i would guess almost 90% of so called BBers or users use waaaaay to much shit , what they think is a small amount i woudnt even come near , low dosages of steroids dont ruin your body lol although the amount of them could , so run the long route as shawn ray says , lil by lil making good gains leading to a physique of quality muscle .

Awn,

I know you took time out to help me out, but I wanted to put some input on this...I am in total agreement with vander, the dosages people run, like I did, was totally retarded, it did nothing amazing like people claim, in fact, I am growing better with 4-500mgs of test/week-thats it- you can cycle on and off just dont overdo it , run baby dosages, have fun with it and experiment with your body. dont risk your life with it.

Jon

I took 10 years off AAS and recently started a small cycle 250mg test-E & 200mg EQ per week and 10 mg dbol a day. I'm 4 weeks in feel great, no bloat(yet), happy with strenght gains thus far, put on about 8 lbs. I actually increased my cardio and slowed down on the eating because at 40+ years old I'm looking to change body composition more than I am looking to gain 35 lbs.

|--[\\\]>------ Well, if i ever came 'off' maybe i would feel the same....LOL...but seriously, you and i talked about this b4, if your mind isnt in it 100% then dont do it. I have spoken to you in person about this and you know if you do go back on, moderate doses my friend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131