over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting Blast and Cruise

mincepie11

Registered
Hey guys! Bitta info first I guess... Lomg term board member not massive poster, I just changed my profile as my last user name was my full real name and wanted to get it off the forums for personal reasons...
Based in Aus, 27 been training about 8 years... the past year due to work and home commitments my training has gone out window.. simply becuase I had 0 time trying to build a home and work at the same time... Anyway ive gone from around 118kg 12% bf ( thanks to the help of one of the boards coaches) to a sloppy 115 and its.not good ..
Im going to hire a coach again later in the year as I plan on competing next year at some point but for now I want to get my self back to at least where I left off..
Diets cleaned right up, using carb timing , lots of organic food, raw milk, grass feed beef, free range eggs . Eating when hungry and adjusting carbs dependant on time of day . only using protein shakes as protein top up for certain meals..
Even tho Im trying to lean back up im still loading up with sugary carbs post workout such as fruit loops with protein powder and water for example .
Anyway.. my main question is regarding my cycle.. want some peoples thoughts... I plan on using blast and cruise method and stay on unless bloods say otherwise. ..
I got my natural bloods back today and everything is perfectly in check

My plan was to start with almost a trt dose of test cyp ... But adjust this up and down through out and add npp during the high phases

Cruise
Hcg 2 x weekly @ 250iu
Test Cyp - 250mg A Week split M/Th
A-dex - 0.25mg eod
HGH - yellow tops - 6iu daily split AM/POST
CJC DAC 4mg Weekly split M/Th
GHRP 2 - 100mcg x 3 daily
I also have Igf1lr3 I was thinking about using post, before the hgh?

Will use this this protocol until my bf is around 10% range and then my blast will be a 6 week blast looing like

Blast

Hcg 2 x weekly @ 250iu
Test Cyp - 750mg A Week split M/Th
NPP - 300mg a week
Dbol 30mg a day
HGH - yellow tops - 8iu daily split AM/POST
CJC DAC 4mg Weekly split M/Th
GHRP 2 - 100mcg x 3 daily
Igf1lr3

Ill have nolva on hand to throw in 10mg a day if needed , any gyno sides.
And bloods willl be done after every blast.

Just want to know what your opinion on this regime looks like, and would the addition of slin benefit me much? ? Ive never used slin but I know how good it can be if used safely!

I'd cruise at a 150mg - 200mg a week to stay in actual TRT dose range just to let the body normalize a bit. Most non mass monsters seem to be able to maintain nicely at those doses.

Blasts look great. Classic Test/Nandolone/Dbol stack is a winner, might want to bump up the Adex a tad while blasting. Think about pinning 250mg Cyp/100mg NPP Mon/Wed/Fri. That's a nice moderate 2ml injection.

Don't know enough about the HGH and Peps to comment.

Consider the slin while cruising to help maintain, it works well in this fashion.

Use either hgh or peps but not both at same time.

There are very effective ways to use peps and gh together but not the way you've listed. I wouldn't use cjc dac with gh. I wouldn't use any peps with 8iu gh anyway assuming it's good gh. Either do 100/100 ghrp2/mod grf followed by 2 iu max gh 10-15 minutes later twice a day or run the dac and just get as many ghrp2 shots in as you can when convenient. I would personally run 2mg weekly dac and 25mg mk677 daily on blast no gh and do the ghrp2 filed by 2iu gh on cruise. You could swap around though and do the gh on blast if you wanted.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome reply guys and I really appreciate them all... thanks for heads up on not runnning the peps and gh together. .. I have 500iu yellow tops for now... never tried them , as i previously found it impossible here in aus to get them... I'll give them a run first then give the peps a go and compare results and work out what s more cost effective $$

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws