advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting from scatch and I need some advice....

bigtig

Registered
So I have been supplementing for about 3 years now and I am starting from the basics because I have learned so much more and I want to try this the again...

So here is my story.. Like 5 years ago I was FAT.... 5'6 245 lbs 42+ waist. I trained hard but I did not have discipline, diet or cardio so like the nutty professor I got stronger and more stamina but I was still pretty fat.

A couple years later I learned discipline. Made major changes to my diet gave up all the bad stuff but I was pretty much starving my self and lost many inches off the waist with all my strength and muscle.

Still learning and being give advice from the big guys at the gym I did my first cycle of test only and blew up like a balloon but I thought I looked good because I got a lot of attention and I was cool with being fat/big but then more I got into the sport I then I decided I want be ripped...

My dilemma... I have not been able to get rid of the sticky shit from the armpits to the waist and it drives me crazy because I cant loose it from just there.... I hate my mid section.

So here I am now.. been dieting off cycle. I have been doing moderate "fat burning" cardio, using some ECA and I tiny bit of clen so I dont eat up all my lean mass I worked pretty hard to build....

Its about time to jump back on and Im back at Test only and this time I will be on even better with diet and cardio but I would really like to know how some of you guys would plan on getting to 10% BF just using test E, Prop and diet aides... ECA, Clen...

O and this is what stumps me... no matter the end condition, bigger leaner or smaller I diet and totally plateau around 200lbs:banghead:

Hey bro -- I can only speak from some limited experience here, I am not an expert in any sense of the word. I would not call this advice either, as I am not in a position to give advice. It is merely a personal account of one effective method. Also, When you say plateau at 200lbs, what is your bf at that weight?

Without drugs, gaining muscle is an uphill battle. Even with damn near perfect diet and training, many will gain SLOWLY.

IMO getting lean is EASY. Sticking to the plan that gets you lean is the hard part.

I can't say my approach is optimal, but maybe it will help get you going in the right direction.....

Protein: 1.55g - 2g/per pound of LBM (Fish, Chicken, GF Beef, Eggs, Powder)
Carbs: .5g to 1g/per pound of LBM (Oats, Yams, Veggies, Fruit (no juice))
Fat: .25g to .5g/per pound of LBM (Flax oil, nuts, EVOO, coconut oil, etc)

Figure out what these macros will add up to daily, and then divide by 6 meals. Which gives you your macros per meal.

IMPORTANT: eat these macros ONLY WHEN HUNGRY. this is important.

You can eat extra protein after a meal if hungry, but don't eat back to back meals within 2 hours of each other.

Cardio: Start with 8, 30min moderate intensity cardio sessions a week. A few in the morning, fasted and a few immediately following training sessions.

Training: You can train whichever way makes you happy, however I would be cautious if you are hitting the same bodyparts more than once every 4 days or if you are spending more than an hour on resistance training alone.

Supps: ECA/Fat Burning/Thyroid/Clen, will all help of course, but are by no means necessary to get to 10%.

This approach will certainly not work for everyone, it may not work very well for anyone lol. Either way, it will need tailored to you.

Keep us posted on progress!

Last edited:
I like what rockedup said. Curious how much cardio you were doing and if your diet was decent before?

I will add that that long estered test when kinda fat already can make you look even bloodier. I'm not going to pretend to know why, but in my experience I held more water and had a hard time keeping fat off. So I would say to use prop for your test and maybe a good dose of eq. If you can afford GH a little dose of 2-4iu every day would help a lot too.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Good points...

I do you long esters... and while I count cards and protein I have trouble keeping track of fats so I just try to stay with as little as possible with 93% lean meats and chicken breast.

My cardio was great but it has gone from 30 minutes 4 days to like 2 20 minute sessions 3 days a week first think in the morning and after lifting.

The difference is who I train with. When I trained with a guy that that did more cardio out work out didnt drain me like they do with my current trainer who only know heavy. He's knows his stuff but I cant afford him as a trainer so I just been trying to learn what I could by training with him.

I got some good literature I am going to read thanks to a bros here and start over. I just hate to think about loosing good muscle because I know when loosing pounds the ratio is higher for muscle than fat. But if I have to build back what I lost I know I can. I got the shitty genes where I have to work my ass off to keep from being fat and my brothers are tall eat what ever, dont work out and are thin... :mad:

I do you long esters... and while I count cards and protein I have trouble keeping track of fats so I just try to stay with as little as possible with 93% lean meats and chicken breast.

My cardio was great but it has gone from 30 minutes 4 days to like 2 20 minute sessions 3 days a week first think in the morning and after lifting.

The difference is who I train with. When I trained with a guy that that did more cardio out work out didnt drain me like they do with my current trainer who only know heavy. He's knows his stuff but I cant afford him as a trainer so I just been trying to learn what I could by training with him.

I got some good literature I am going to read thanks to a bros here and start over. I just hate to think about loosing good muscle because I know when loosing pounds the ratio is higher for muscle than fat. But if I have to build back what I lost I know I can. I got the shitty genes where I have to work my ass off to keep from being fat and my brothers are tall eat what ever, dont work out and are thin... :mad:

you "plateau" at 200 lbs and you have "shitty" genes, but you have "trouble" keeping track of fat and arent motivated to do cardio without a parter? Sounds like quite the conundrum. Better get going on that literature....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I wouldnt even think about test until I got everything dialed in and I knew my body. With hard work you can easily get yourself shredded without gear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws