over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting HCG aften 7 years of HRT

Bamm

Newbies
Helle PM

Is there any benfits to it? Health, libido, Well being, sperm produktion?

Been on a long time. Sexdrive is good, feeling good and no health problems.

Have anybody startet HCG after years of use (and ambuse). Did it do anyrhing?

Thanks

Helle PM

Is there any benfits to it? Health, libido, Well being, sperm produktion?

Been on a long time. Sexdrive is good, feeling good and no health problems.

Have anybody startet HCG after years of use (and ambuse). Did it do anyrhing?

Thanks

Yea i just started doc prescribed HRT after years of doing it on my own with no HCG use.

So far hard to tell any benefits, my sex drive is up a bit, but i need to get bloods done to see if everything is in check bc i have a feeling my estrogen is high due to the introduction of HCG.

Getting bloods next week.

Everything I've heard is adding HCG has tons of benefits as long as u control the added estrogen it might cause.

Libido is generally higher if you don't go crazy on dosages, sperm production totally, you don't even need to come off test to conceive anymore :)

Where would be a good starting place/ dose to add in HCG for libido...IDK, but lately it seems like everytime I come back down to my self RX TRT of 200-225ish/ week split bi-weekly that libido just isn't where it used to be..IDK if years of blast/cruises desensitized me somehow or what. I know a lot of guys, myself included started noticing reduced libido the longer into a blast I was, but generally would come back down to 300-350 mgs prop/week when I was younger (20's-early 30's) now, into my late 30's I come back down to 200-225. Training wise/ Bodybuilding wise I still feel like I'm on 200 test, but libido wise I feel like Ive got low T quite often. Very frustrating cause I'm trying to do the healthy thing. Mast and Proviron shreds what hair I have left so I avoid that generally. But I see a couple posts on this issue here currently so any more advice or discussion would interest me greatly.

Maybe other hormones are off from the blast? Like estrogen and progesterone?
Try dropping the dose even more, and then raise it again after a month or two?

HCG causes stimulation of the P450 Side Chain Cleavage Enzyme. The enzyme is responsible for converting cholesterol into pregnenolone. In vitro studies show that HCG stimulates the activity of this enzyme, which should result in increased pregnenolone levels:Another not-so-well-known potential advantage of HCG is its ability to increase pregnenolone, the "master hormone" that is at the top of our production line. Virtually all of the well-known hormones, many of which help us mentally and sexually, start with pregnenolone, including DHEA, testosterone, estradiol, DHT, progesterone and cortisol.

HCG causes stimulation of the P450 Side Chain Cleavage Enzyme. The enzyme is responsible for converting cholesterol into pregnenolone. In vitro studies show that HCG stimulates the activity of this enzyme, which should result in increased pregnenolone levels:Another not-so-well-known potential advantage of HCG is its ability to increase pregnenolone, the "master hormone" that is at the top of our production line. Virtually all of the well-known hormones, many of which help us mentally and sexually, start with pregnenolone, including DHEA, testosterone, estradiol, DHT, progesterone and cortisol.

That is the stuff I was looking for!
Looks like a small dose HCG i healthy.

Do you Think that it Will help to lower LDL then? If more are uset downstream?

I do not think that HCG will directly lower a persons total cholesterol levels significantly. But it may make the body think that there is no need to produce more. For example. I saw a study years ago with people that had high cholesterol levels. And instead of giving them a statin, the researcher rebalanced their hormones to a younger healthier level. And the body reduced the amount of cholesterol it was producing till they had healthy levels of around 180. The researcher theorized that the body makes more and more cholesterol as people get older because it wants to be healthy and is producing more cholesterol as it thinks that there is not enough since the hormone levels keep dropping as the years go by. The body seeks balance and sometimes we just don't understand the reasoning behind it sometimes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131