over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting hgh before next cycle.

gomcapt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
Greetings all. Got a lot of good info from this place the last several months. I'm 41 with lots of cycles under my belt. Recently wrapped up my last one in December and taking some time off until late spring. I will be adding hgh for the first time with this up coming cycle. I've been considering getting a head start on the gh before jumping back on the gear. What kind of results could I reasonably expect running hgh 2-4 iu/day alone for the next 3-4 months? Or, would I be wasting my time/money? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

Greetings all. Got a lot of good info from this place the last several months. I'm 41 with lots of cycles under my belt. Recently wrapped up my last one in December and taking some time off until late spring. I will be adding hgh for the first time with this up coming cycle. I've been considering getting a head start on the gh before jumping back on the gear. What kind of results could I reasonably expect running hgh 2-4 iu/day alone for the next 3-4 months? Or, would I be wasting my time/money? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Hope everyone had a good holiday season.

Lose some fat and look better overall, what would make you think running GH in any situation would be a waste? You don’t need AAS with GH that’s bro science.

I had nice fat loss at 3IU but it takes a while before you really notice. I had a little bit of hand numbness but nothing Too bad. Just make sure your glucose isn’t high because GH will raise it. Good to start at 2-3 iu and see how you respond.

Absolutely nothing wrong with front loading some gh, especially at a modest dose. I run it both on and off cycle. One thing to consider other than glucose like Dvo36 mentioned is elevating your igf levels way above baseline for prolonged periods of time is not exactly great for your health. Off cycle I’d stay around 2iu a day and then when you start your cycle possibly up it to 4iu a day. Overall I typically don’t run it longer than 3-4 months at a time myself before taking a break, but that’s just my opinion, I’m sure others have their way of doing things as well.

I had bloodwork done while doing 2-3 iu and my IGF-1 levels were in the 230’s which my doc was very pleased with. I would be nervous to see what my numbers would sky rocket to with a high dosage. Make sure you know your numbers and get regular bloodwork.

Thank you all very much. I appreciate all the insight. Gh is not pharma but is from well known source. 2-4 ius still good dose?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131