over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

starting HRT/TRT looking for advice

bigdawg66

Registered
Ok so after trying several different methods of getting my own test levels up and failing, (I've tried everything from clomid restart, nlova, triptorelin, caber etc.) I've resigned to doing HRT. I got my hands on some test cyp. Im thinking of starting 150mg/week and starting the 2nd week adding in 25-50mg of proviron as a "kicker" and maybe some exemestane 2x a week to counter any estro and keep it in check. Just wondering if anyone has used proviron along with test for HRT long term? I also have torem, nolva and clomid on hand. Also is it ok to inject the 150 all at once or split in halves? keep in mind my test is 200mg per ml so splitting into 75mg shots is going to be a pain. Any feedback or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Only thing I can answer is that it is okay to pin the test 1 time a week. The doctors will sometimes even do it 1 time every 2 weeks.

Dosing TRT oneself is a lot of trial and error( I do myself so not condemning) I would suggest Eod or E3D shots... Using a slin pin makes it easier and more accurate to dose.

Injecting the testosterone is the easy part, finding the ideal spot for estrogen is a pain and usually takes multiple tests. Proviron won't do much for estrogen levels but will help antagonize its effects and with libido. Finding your ideal aromasin dosage is going to be the tricky part, but it's more forgiving than other AI's also since your estrogen will typically stay within normal ranges even at 25mg/day.

I'm on TRT and my protocol looks like this:

Test Cyp 200 mg E5D
Arimidex .5 mg 3x a week
HCG 250 mg 3x a week (originally 2x a week but I bumped it for libido, etc.)

As previously stated, the tricky part is controlling E2. Arimidex affects everyone differently so it takes some tweaking. I feel great and this seems to be very effective for me. T levels are around 1100.

HRT protocol?

Ok so after trying several different methods of getting my own test levels up and failing, (I've tried everything from clomid restart, nlova, triptorelin, caber etc.) I've resigned to doing HRT. I got my hands on some test cyp. Im thinking of starting 150mg/week and starting the 2nd week adding in 25-50mg of proviron as a "kicker" and maybe some exemestane 2x a week to counter any estro and keep it in check. Just wondering if anyone has used proviron along with test for HRT long term? I also have torem, nolva and clomid on hand. Also is it ok to inject the 150 all at once or split in halves? keep in mind my test is 200mg per ml so splitting into 75mg shots is going to be a pain. Any feedback or experiences would be greatly appreciated.
------------
proviron/daily= alot of guys would say it mildly offsets some side effects of test and mildly increases aggression although many do not feel a boost in libido.

for libido issues= alot of guys like to run clomid and pramipexole as ancillaries.

for test dose at HRT levels= you want blood work to show ~800-900.

pinning once/per wk is fine although some would say pin twice/wkly to avoid troughs and keep blood serum levels more constant? (your choice)

using a 1mL syringe and test cyp at 200mg/mL--0.375mL's would be 75mg of test cyp or you could just round it off to 0.4mL's on syringe which would be 80mg of test cyp.

protocol (using above products and doses) would look like this:
test cyp= 150mg/wkly.
clomid= 25mg/eod or ed as needed.
prami= 0.25mg/~1 hour before bedtime.

best of luck,
cavdude

Cavdude, is on spot! ideally, for HRT purpose 200mg of test per week should be good. I don't have experience with Proviron so I can't comment on that. However, I am prone to Gyno even with the slightest amount of Test so Arimidex, Nolva works well for me.

If you can afford it and most people can't you need to find a good Anti Aging clinic. Keep in mind that most of these clinics don't accept medical plans but if you can afford one I suggest you try one. Doctors who work in these clinics have extensive knowledge of HRT protocols. Also, if you can find a good personal doctor who can assist you that would be awesome but most Doctors stay away from "Steroids" and they usually wan't to put you on creams, patches and shit like that. I've learn that doing HRT is a trial and error thing and you have to find the so called "sweet spot" but that can take some time but if you keep searching, researching, etc You will eventually succeed...

------------
proviron/daily= alot of guys would say it mildly offsets some side effects of test and mildly increases aggression although many do not feel a boost in libido.

for libido issues= alot of guys like to run clomid and pramipexole as ancillaries.

for test dose at HRT levels= you want blood work to show ~800-900.

pinning once/per wk is fine although some would say pin twice/wkly to avoid troughs and keep blood serum levels more constant? (your choice)

using a 1mL syringe and test cyp at 200mg/mL--0.375mL's would be 75mg of test cyp or you could just round it off to 0.4mL's on syringe which would be 80mg of test cyp.

protocol (using above products and doses) would look like this:
test cyp= 150mg/wkly.
clomid= 25mg/eod or ed as needed.
prami= 0.25mg/~1 hour before bedtime.

best of luck,
cavdude

That's interesting with the Clomid, I had never even considered it as being part of trt. You never notice any sides from using the clomid long term?

Nope, no sides from Clomid. At least in my experience...

Thanks for all the replies guys... so some questions...

what about a protocol of 100mg test cyp and 100mg Masteron? Ive never used masteron though is it ok to pin that once a week as well?

Cavdude what about Aromasin instead of Adex? seems to be a bit more gentle on lipid profiles, Ive used Adex before, .5 daily and my joints were killin me, even had nasty achilles tendonitis which is something ive never had.

Also is HCG absolutely needed? dont plan on having kids anytime soon, also keep in mind Ive Triptorelin a few time and had no effect, no swollen balls no spike in libido nothing. so maybe my leydig cells just arent working at all (which would suck)

Also what exactly is a "slin pin"? Im trying to find 1ML syringes which are pretty easy but only come with 5/8 pins, isnt it best to use 1" for glutes IM injections?

bigdawg-
if you use 150mg cyp/wk-you should be able to offset sides using clomid/eod or ed but if necessary your reserve of Aromasin or Adex can be included at low dose.

Hcg-no not necessary to use:
[Hcg= water retension-higher blood pressure-estogenic sides-acne-if overused risk of permanent shut down of bodies own T production--all dose dependant of course].

Mast--if you include Mast with cyp it may offset many sides created by the cyp however Mast is DHT so hair loss (which cannot be blocked by Finasteride) and libido is typically Great for several wks then crashes--Mast has other sides which are more moderate/tolerable (all dose dependant).

slin pin= bb slang for insulin pin--typically 29 to 31gauge--great for sub Q injects--typically comes with 1/2mL syringe.

5/8"-1" pins for IM injects= many successfully use this length for IM's.

What is the purpose of Clomid with TRT, especially if HCG is used?

Thanks.

rugbyfan-
actually when you get close to 200mg/wk of cyp-that dose incites estrogenic side effects that could easily be offset using ancillaries such as clomid.

cheers mate

bigdawg-
if you use 150mg cyp/wk-you should be able to offset sides using clomid/eod or ed but if necessary your reserve of Aromasin or Adex can be included at low dose.

Hcg-no not necessary to use:
[Hcg= water retension-higher blood pressure-estogenic sides-acne-if overused risk of permanent shut down of bodies own T production--all dose dependant of course].

Mast--if you include Mast with cyp it may offset many sides created by the cyp however Mast is DHT so hair loss (which cannot be blocked by Finasteride) and libido is typically Great for several wks then crashes--Mast has other sides which are more moderate/tolerable (all dose dependant).

slin pin= bb slang for insulin pin--typically 29 to 31gauge--great for sub Q injects--typically comes with 1/2mL syringe.

5/8"-1" pins for IM injects= many successfully use this length for IM's.

Thank you for the reply and info. So you're saying from what you know/experience Masteron is not good as a long term "booster" for HRT/TRT? What about proviron instead? or is is the same as the mast that libido will be great for a few weeks then crash?

BigDawg-
there is a member on this site that preferes Mast (only) for HRT-as i recall- that member is 'TNH'?

many get the Mast libido crash-others don't as it is dose dependant and body mass dependant.

although some like the effects of proviron--for the most part its a weak compound with little if any positive effect on libido (although its said that proviron will shut ones endogenous T production down.

many just take proviron to help offset estrogenic sides from moderate doses of T.

to stack cyp with Mast at Hrt doses would not seem practical as one could run either the cyp or the Mast on their own to ptovide the desired blood serum levels of T that one is trying to achieve?

I like the idea of test/primo for the lack of sides and collagen/libido boost from primo.

I have been shopping online clinics and found one that seem reasonable I'm starting with this week.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws