over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting lean and homeostasis

kingtung

Registered
It's been a while since i've written my last lengthy post; but had some free time on my hand, and this topic i believe is one of the most important yet forgotten in bodybuilding. Bodyfat levels (and the purpose it serves), as well as adaptation to certain drugs (ie body trying to maintain homeostasis). It did take me a while to ‘gather’ all the information, and few days to put it all together. Enjoy.

Part 1 (low bodyfat):
I have been in the bodybuilding game for a while now, and you will notice 1 thing, there is a huge 'discrepancy' in terms of looks between your average gym rat and the 'educated' bodybuilder (ie forum-studied), the gym rat in most cases is usually 3-5x better looking despite being less 'educated' so to speak (regardless though of education, he seems to be doing something right). Perfect example of this was when i was in the middle-east (Dubai), kid is as dumb as a rock, asked him once what his source of protein was, his answer? potatoes.
Secret? apart from GH (note: GH is still expensive there, its usually stolen from hospitals, eg serostim, nutropin/humatrope/saizen, and in countries like Egypt where poverty is high; meat is expensive there, hence why its imported from Aus, not everyone can use GH), so what else did they do? everything opposite to whats taught online. That is eat normally when they’re hungry; high fat-estrogenic content food (eg. Falfel rolls, shawirma, homus, baba ganouch), train hard, cardio, lots of androgens.
Another secret? start lean.

I would about 90% of the 'educated' bodybuilding community do not know what the definition of bodyfat is, nor be able to tell what the % is based on observation alone, bodyfat percentage does not only apply to subcutaneous , but also includes visceral. Hence why the 'clipers' aren’t always your best friend (in my case due to slin abuse). And most clipers will mistaken bodyfat levels esp if there is high sub-q water, high nitrogen retention/ glycogen supercomensation in the muscle (ie full muscles), and the likes. Your best bet would be a DEXA scan, costs no more then 200$, and will give you the harsh reality of your dealing with, if you wish to proceed in live in fantasy and half the gym ‘oh bro looking massive’, the choice is yours.
These guys below are no more then 70-75kg, but near pure muscle.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aUVbZp6tLs]Egyptian Bodybuilder Ali Zeitoun - ??? ????? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBo8cF3GKdE]arab bodybuilder - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOrvPNl7Oo]Egyptian Bodybuilder Moustafa Abou el Magd - ????? ??? ????? - YouTube[/ame]

normal_DSC_4829_ergebnis~0.JPG

normal_DSC_4735_ergebnis~2.JPG

normal_DSC_4763_ergebnis~3.JPG

a0646a75212fb14fedac06e1b4dd67e2.JPG

normal_DSC_4720_ergebnis~1.JPG

More pictures (above is from IFBB world championships):
Crazy Conditioning IFBB World Championships - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Why do I stress the importance of low bodyfat levels? Fat and water retention are disasters to growth. There is a reason why George Farah continually keeps his ‘competitors’ in very lean shape (and also fairly minimal water retention) in the offsean, the old saying of ‘if your abs aren’t showing you aren’t growing’, is a good way to stop growing. See the body does not like ‘stress’, bodyfat and water retention are VERY HIGH stress factors, they are also partners in crime (ie synergetic) , you cannot be ‘fat’ and ‘dry’, it does not work. Try popping a diuretic (lasic for example, mind you I have tried this), you’ll get flat and fat. Aka look like a methamphetamine abuser. With that said water follows high bodyfat levels, but water also follows low bodyfat levels (an example would be the average middle-easterner, high hgh, high insulin, high deca ----> high bloat).

Mohamed+Salama++egypt+(1).jpg

Fat and water are not only disasters to growth (ie hampering the body’s anabolic state, that is nutrient utilization, growth, repair), but they also disasters to health, and despite the fact that this sport is as ‘unhealthy’ as it is with the amount of chemicals going through the system (and there own specific forms of action on specific organs), the idea of high fat and water are disastrous to the blood pressure. It is known as a silent killer for a reason, because you do not feel it per say. And its effects only arises when the damage is done. 2013 has been a disaster for the bodybuilding world, and the above is one of the culripts.
Other disasters of high bf (from a bb’ers health-point of view) are: estrogenic problems (aromatizate enzyme present in fat cells, stimulation of speacous glands (ie acne), insulin densensization (hence why I always say george is the king in nutrition, carb utilization and insulin sensitivity are the key to growth, not protein), stimulation of prolaction (high prolactin in males is usually present when there is a slurpus of estrogen in the blood), changing the bio-availability of drugs (steroids/HGH/peptides/insulin/other non-PED based pharmacetuicals). There is a reason why most ‘obese’ people are usually prescribed much higher doses of over-the-counter ‘drugs’ then the average citizen. Its due to the excess fat and rate at which the drug gets metabolized. Fat slows down a lot of process, and things do not work as efficiently as they should.

This is not fat, this is high water retention (which is due to slin abuse and various AAS, such as deca and anadrol for the offseason):
DSM22372%20Tareq%20al%20Shakhs.JPG

tumblr_mjrjc3yLCg1reeylco1_1280.jpg

Most people mistaken high water retention for bodyfat levels, there is a reason why gh15 says ‘if a whore cant see it, it doesn’t exist’, means one thing; water blurs definition and gets mistaken for fat levels.

WHY DO YOU RESPOND TO DRUGS BETTER WHEN U'RE LEAN

the human body is a machine ,,it is a machine that needs to be fueled inorder to grow ,, you need to be able to eat and utilize this food inorder for you to grow... now!,,if you come to mutation when you are already fat aka danta and friends ltd... the food you eat wont be utilized to the best level ,,why? because they hold higher bodyfat in the higher teens or sometimes more...the hormones also wont be able to do what they need to do to the best level because it will all be a mix of jello and muscle and the estrogen will be celebrating inside the blood and so wil be the adipose tissue both works directly against new muscle ..yes you need estrogen but not when you are 18% ...thats not bodybuilding fat levels ...this is normal people fat levels... you need the estrogen at optimal levels but when you are singles... thats the key,,

now,, the higher leaN muscle you got the better you will untilize the food ,, the body will burn it much better than fatter fella,, youll be able then to continiously eat and eat and eat and not get fat .... the hormones will take it up a few notches...and make you an effective machine that wotn get fat no matter what ,,,water? yes you will hold some... as i said estrogen is important ,,but fat? no way ,, you will not gain fat period not on anadrola nto on nothing unless you inject straight out estrogen even then i doubt it ,, sooo you can eat icecreams and pizza and jamaica cooking from jamaica boys mamas kitchen and anything else and really wont gain fat,, youll just grow lean,, it will actualy be hard for you to be satisfied because youll always be hungry EVEN ON ANAPOLON ,,the key is though to be leannnnn,,NOT SKKINNY BUT LEAN!,,

when somone has little fat on him and little means anything in the singles from 9 to 5... you really prime yourself for mainly gains in lean muscle if hormonized ,,there is a very efficient machine that utilize all the hormones and the food you eat inorder to grow new lean muscle....

hgh ofcourse will be a must inorder to take it to freaky level where you can really pack up the calories and just wont get fat ,, you will be on hgh and anapolon at high doses and you will hear everyday you really got leaer brother.. and you will thikn to yourself ..funnny i just finished a tub of icecream lol if you eat alot when you are lean and have the right compounds in your blood the only option for your body is to go higher in LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,

gh15 approved
In summary, being lean is overall a benefit, furthermore its great for adding muscle. Another story I could not fit above, is Dorian’s famous spurts of growth after competition. He reliazed the body was like ‘a sponge’, being in calorie deficit and therefore it was primed for growth, this is why he never took more then 1 week off after each Olympia.
59448d1357197522-mohamed-salama-beast-4ea23c2e192922b9207df7c6e71d5b71.jpg

Part 2 (adaptation to chemicals, ie homeostasis):
Homeostasis in biology basically describes adaptation to a certain stress factor. Example being body temperature (when the temp is hot, body sweats to cool itself off, when its cold, body shivers to generate heat through thermogenesis). This I noticed, and after speaking to a lot of veterans in the sport (esp some notable on AGJ, such as shredded, gs69azza and the likes) i noticed our findings were correlating and I was not wrong about theory of adaptation.

This also happens with many non-bodybuilding based drugs, and is known as tolerance. And each drug has its benefit:disadvantage ratio, whereby the body will play around with it to minimize both. Regardless however after a certain period of time, the drug will become very ‘weak’ per say.

Take for example your first week of dianabol, feel hard as rock/full etc. 10 weeks later at the same dose, despite having added muscle mass and the likes, that fullness will not be as prevalent as the first week. You will probably need a higher doseage to get the fullness as you started with, but regardless even after that 20th week, the fullness will eventually disappear.

Below is a quote to complete the above:
Originally Posted by PSYCHOPATH
alp, what's your take on receptor down regulation or "clogging"? Have you ever stopped responding to AAS?
I don't believe in "receptor clogging" per say. However, the body is always striving for homeostasis, so you will get to a point where you will make gains in certain jumps. If someone does his first cycle at 500mg/week of test, he will probably gain somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-25lbs, depending. Now if he were to stay at 500mg/week indefinitely, obviously we can say at a certain point his gains will stagnate, and they will stagnate regardless of training or diet variables (only thing that will change is fat gain).

So to answer your question simply, no, we know for a fact receptor clogging does not happen or even exist. However, this remains somewhat irrelevant as we still need to make some type of variable affect to change homeostasis, as change will only happen while we are out of homeostasis (as far as gains are concerned).

Also people tend to not be able to grasp the simple concept that if it took you 500mg to reach 200lbs, then it will probably take you 750mg to reach 215lbs, and so on and so on. It has nothing to do with receptor downgrading, it has to do with XXXmg = YYYweight
My view on each steroid has always been:
a) The degree of muscle formed (anabolic)
b) The degress of fat loss (androgen  sexual dimorphism, difference between man and women, ie less fat, androgenic fat deposits)
c) Individual characteristics specific to that steroid, example eq=leather skin & veins, anavarhardness, primo=polished shine look etc etc)

Most steroids will exhibit the above, but again after a while they will slow down. What causes this slow down? I do not know, some theorize it could be myostatin/certain enzymes/certain biological process which I have yet to hear about. All the above 3 factors slow down.

In regardless to myostatin, there is a common well ‘bro’ fact that test-e gains slow down after say 10th week. Happens a lot of the time, and the theory is that myostatin levels go up. Well I had access to myostatin-HMP (which basically was an anti-peptide to myostatin). And lo and behold at ~10th week my gains had stagnated and weren’t as rapid (1000mg test-e). I introduced myo-hmp, and lo and behold my gains began to climb again. For testosterone this could be the culprit (high myostatin levels), I do not believe however it is so for other steroids since they have their own biological pathways which we have to find out about (bodybuilding is founded on ‘bro’-science that is later accredited to become ‘scholarly’ so to speak, but regardless its unethical for an aids/burn patient to be 220lb of muscle).

Solution to above? I asked UCP the above theory and its possible answer:
Its common knowledge that the body is a very 'adaptive' mechanism; in terms of drug-sensitivity and the likes. Now assuming you do 4 weeks (of X/Y/Z) compounds, then swap to (A/B/C) compounds in the next 4 weeks.
a) is it wise to taper up X/Y/Z in first 4 weeks; so body continually has to adapt?
b) is 4 weeks an adequete time to be running certain compounds then swap for 'new' chemicals in the system.
It's my contention that tapering up or down makes no sense. I don't use the compounds long enough to matter. I believe the 4 week switch is enough to prevent adaptation.
In summary? Swap compounds every 4 weeks. A good method would be bulk (and by bulk I don’t mean getting fat, just ‘higher’ then normal water retention), followed by a cut (lesser water retention holding drugs).
Example (swapped from a->b after 4 weeks of each)
a) Bulk: 1200mg EQ, 600mg NPP, 150-200mg Test-prop, 60-100mg dbol
b) Cut: 1200mg Primo, 600mg Mast, 150-200mg Test-prop, 60-100mg anavar
Those will fine above and will continue to add gains.

There are 2 exceptions to this rule above. HGH and Tren:
HGH: being the obvious (continual fatty acid release into blood stream, hence fat loss) and hyperplasia (through systemic IGF-1), ie new muscle cells. As a buselmo once said ‘it’s the best thing since Islam for the middle-eastern bodybuilders, why? Because you never stop growing on that shit’. Plain and simple.

Tren: It’s the single most powerful anabolic and androgenic drug created (refer to notes a/b/c above), do not worry about the bullshit ratio you see on steroid.com, what works on paper does not technically correlate to real life. Tren promotes androgenic sides (facial structure, muscle maturity, behavior such as anger, fat loss, hair loss) in very high form, and the anabolic sides (ie muscle growth, you continually add muscle). Hence why it is used in cows before slaughter. I have noticed apart from that, the body is not able to adapt to it aswell as other compounds, why? I do not know, despite it being a foreign substance, you continually grow on it.

The downsides to tren? The harsh side-effects, due to the amount of growth that is happening, your blood work is out of whack, blood pressure and esp mental side-effects.

If you don’t wish to consider the above health aspects, by all means, up the HGH and tren.

Really appreciate the insight here king. Be interested in your thoughts on the need or not to cycle slin... and whether it could be used in a 'dry' cycle?!

I like your post, but this is cut and paste buselmo. Are you giving him credits for this? Because it seems you are passing it off as your own, and yet you have not even changed or added new information.

[lang=pl]Interesting post about Tren and HGH... Do You think we can go with this two compounds with this same dose more time than typical 8/10 weeks cycle if our sides are "fine" and blood work is good?[/lang]

Hmmm kinda surprised this one needs bumpin

You serious? This is old and copy and pasted material from a mner that was banned .

(Not saying anything bad towards buselmo, because he brought a unique take on bb, and gave us an in site into the regiments of Middle East competitors. I actually found his stuff informative.)

But none the less, copy and pasted info.

I like your post, but this is cut and paste buselmo. Are you giving him credits for this? Because it seems you are passing it off as your own, and yet you have not even changed or added new information.
You serious? This is old and copy and pasted material from a mner that was banned .

(Not saying anything bad towards buselmo, because he brought a unique take on bb, and gave us an in site into the regiments of Middle East competitors. I actually found his stuff informative.)

But none the less, copy and pasted info.

Please do link me to the cut and paste by buselmo? i dare you to go through buselmos posts, every single one of them (roughly ~1000) and find me the 'cut/paste' you speak of. Trust me i have gone through all his posts (2-3 times actually, both here, gh15.org and getbig), and have his personal email, to which he further helped me in regards to the questions above. Im of middle-eastern background (GCC country), and so is he. We both speak arabic.

I have learnt most my bodybuilding points from 2 people: alpmaster and buselmo.

They are the original pioneers for alot of my thoughts, the only problem is it was based heavily on 'what they felt', all i did was follow their footsteps, added to it and tried to find the basis to their merit.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members