YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting my TRT journey.. My Bloods Posted.

TRT clinic sounds about right, they are just trying to sell you something brother they don't actually care about you that is the business they are in they are just telling you what you want to hear. No real doctor that cares about you is going to say "you have the levels of a 70 year old", that's something they said to you for effect something like a used car salesman would tell you to make a sale. Again it's alarming that they wouldn't tell you to actually get in shape first and then re-test, you're 45lbs off of your "in shape" weight....that is A LOT.

Sounds like you kinda have your mind made up thinking this is your last resort, trust me it's not you have a long way to go and lot of options you could exhaust first if you're just looking for an edge. I'll say one more thing as you've cycled before, if you are on TRT you will 100% without a doubt cycle eventually......again that slippery slope.

Forget about what this business clinic told you and give this a lot of thought, it's something for the rest of your life and has lifelong consequences that comes with it. Go take a look at the forum, every other thread is somebody with a health problem because of this stuff. I'm not saying don't do it if nothing changes but you can at least t
I really regret not getting bloods done after my last cycle. I'm just torn between what if my lvls dont come back because my previous cycles. This cant be the cause of it being way harder to lose my weight now can it? Maybe can you tell me some other options I can do?

I really regret not getting bloods done after my last cycle. I'm just torn between what if my lvls dont come back because my previous cycles. This cant be the cause of it being way harder to lose my weight now can it? Maybe can you tell me some other options I can do?

Does it even matter anymore? All that matters are your levels now but right?

There are a lot of factors that could play into it being more difficult to lose weight now, it’s 5 years that alone plays a huge role.

If a friend asked me for advice about starting on test I would tell them to try GH first as it doesn’t have any long term or even really short term real consequences at any responsible dose. I would also suggest metformin and synthetic products. Lastly I would tell them to try DNP.

There are obviously other things, T4/T3, stimulants, peptides and even some more not as common things but those ones I listed are well known and have no consequence when used reasponsibly.

I really would consider holding off on doing something that is for the rest of your life until you try everything else first. Lose some fat get into some semblance of shape and in a healthy place then retest your levels. Don’t listen to some doc who doubles as a salesman, he’ll tell you everything you want to hear and doesn’t care what it means.

Think about it, what doctor talks like that? What doctor would tell you “oh man your levels are worse than an 80 year old”, a responsible doctor doesn’t talk like that’s how a used car salesman talks thats rhetorical garbage.

If you’re dead set on it that’s one thing but don’t use this salesman doc as your justification for it he’s just trying to make money off of you.

The doc gave me a scale of T lvls 270's to 830's and I'm at 235. He said that's worse then a 80 yr old man. He says 60's and 70's are 270 or close.
Ya it's very low but you have been using AAS and are overweight so it's expected to be very low. The fact that your doctor said "worse than an 80 year old man" is pretty suspect, sounds like a trt salesman doctor.

Think about it, what doctor talks like that? What doctor would tell you “oh man your levels are worse than an 80 year old”, a responsible doctor doesn’t talk like that’s how a used car salesman talks thats rhetorical garbage.

If you’re dead set on it that’s one thing but don’t use this salesman doc as your justification for it he’s just trying to make money off of you.
I read this after I posted my response, exactly my thought lol

So me being overweight and low t from previous AAs use, will getting back Inshape raise my lvls back up or am I forever stuck being low lvls even when in shape or not due to previous aas use. That's kinda where I'm stuck at.

Hi

Your test levels are not stopping you from losing weight.Caloric deficit + Weight training + Cardio.At 280 the weight will come off you easy if you follow those principles.It is the law of thermodynamics. The Test will give you an extra boost but it's not going to help you as much as you think in terms of losing weight.The battle to lose weight is fought in your head.Cardio in my opinion is a huge factor in staying healthy at your weight.Test or no Test the battle in you head will live on.

Regards, Ethan

I've been on TRT prescribed my my PCP for the last four years, but no HCG, Clomid or anything else. My PCP knows nothing about actually interpreting labs (other than total test), and he doesn't even check free test levels (wtf?!).

I switched last week to Primebody.com full spectrum HRT. I had labs drawn at a local Lab Corp, phone consultation with a doctor educated in HRT, then a plan was made accordingly. I have testosterone, gonadorelin (similar to hCG) plus all drawing/injecting supplies for $200/month. It would have been even less had they gone with Clomid over the gonadorelin.

After one week, I can tell a difference between my PCP-prescribed plan and Primebody. The test dosage is exactly the same, but the gonadorelin is a game-changer. My nuts are already starting to come back, so I should hope to regain some fertility. hCG was not in my formulary for insurance & PCP couldn't prescribe it. SHBG was high, LH & FSH were nonexistent. Primebody.com's approach should fix all of that.

Feel free to use my code BEAS for discounted lab work. DM me if you have questions.

I've been on TRT prescribed my my PCP for the last four years, but no HCG, Clomid or anything else. My PCP knows nothing about actually interpreting labs (other than total test), and he doesn't even check free test levels (wtf?!).

I switched last week to Primebody.com full spectrum HRT. I had labs drawn at a local Lab Corp, phone consultation with a doctor educated in HRT, then a plan was made accordingly. I have testosterone, gonadorelin (similar to hCG) plus all drawing/injecting supplies for $200/month. It would have been even less had they gone with Clomid over the gonadorelin.

After one week, I can tell a difference between my PCP-prescribed plan and Primebody. The test dosage is exactly the same, but the gonadorelin is a game-changer. My nuts are already starting to come back, so I should hope to regain some fertility. hCG was not in my formulary for insurance & PCP couldn't prescribe it. SHBG was high, LH & FSH were nonexistent. Primebody.com's approach should fix all of that.

Feel free to use my code BEAS for discounted lab work. DM me if you have questions.
I see you were using Empower last year and using there HCG. Why did you change TRT clinics if I may ask.

Bro. Coming from someone who has been on TRT for 22years I would at least try HGH first. Pinning all these years sucks. Plus your pretty young. Good luck.

I see you were using Empower last year and using there HCG. Why did you change TRT clinics if I may ask.
buck - That's correct, I was using Empower & prescribed hCG previously, along with pharm test from my PCP (insurance). I was only getting hCG every 3-6 months for a 4-6 week "PCT Reset." I was interacting with a rep, not directly with a physician, and he would only suggest using the hCG intermittently. I'm 42, been running gear since 2003 (used to compete), and finally wanted to get my health in order.

My PCP is completely clueless when it comes to AI administration, the use of hCG (not approved by insurance, banned by FDA March 2020), or how to properly interpret HRT labs/levels. I decided I'd rather pay out of pocket and have full-spectrum HRT guided by docs specializing in this area. I'm paying $40-$45/week for pharm test, gonadorelin, all syringes/needles/wipes, clomid & anastrozole if/when needed. Primebody also ensures labs are drawn at regular intervals.

Prior to Primebody (started their program 7/19/21), I felt ok, sex drive was never great, balls were totally atrophied, and I didn't feel any of the positive side effects of HRT. Today was test injection #3, tomorrow is gonadorelin injection #3, and I feel that some anxiety/depression is improving, my balls are already responding, and I just feel better mentally. I'll have to start my own thread and document my experience.

The half life isn’t as long… And it’s an odd ball choice since Isocaproate isn’t a main stream AAS (only gonna get it by using raws) aside from being is Sustanon. But I just prefer it over Ethanate or Cypionate. It’s my personal preference. I’ve used em all and find I felt the best on Iso.

Cage

I didn’t see you mentioned propionate originally.. it’s not as fast clearing as prop though. Prop is best utilized, for me anyways, daily to keep my blood levels stable. Iso and phenylprop and my favorite tests to use. Only way to get em though is through raw sources.

Cage

If it were me, I’d go to my primary care and have blood work done. In addition to the excess lbs and e2 related issues, you may have hypothyroidism. It would explain several of the comments in the first post (weight not coming off, fatigue…etc).

After that I’d probably start trt, at least that’s what I did when I was around your age.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131