over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting Point

R

rocketmanz

Hey, I took a pic of me before my first round of gear (starting in 2 weeks and waiting for the soreness to go away before I start). At least I finally got a pic of my initial physique before starting my hardcore lifting. I'm 30, 5'11", and 200 lbs, 33 waist.

Attachments

• webbod_az.JPG
    webbod_az.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited:
WHY?

The first thing how long have you been training hard core that you are ready for gear? From the pics it does not look long.
You need to train hardcore a good 2 yrs or longer before you worry about gear.
You may find you do not have the commitment to train and eat like you need to do and put that crap into your body for no reason and then quit.
Take your body to its limit first. Get your training and diet straight first.
Gear is not to be taken lightly just because you feel like it one day.
Any others feel this way?

MM

because

I want to push myself to quick gains to start with. I'm impatient to see results.

MassMachine said:
The first thing how long have you been training hard core that you are ready for gear? From the pics it does not look long.
You need to train hardcore a good 2 yrs or longer before you worry about gear.
You may find you do not have the commitment to train and eat like you need to do and put that crap into your body for no reason and then quit.
Take your body to its limit first. Get your training and diet straight first.
Gear is not to be taken lightly just because you feel like it one day.
Any others feel this way?

MM

Agree 100%. You need to achieve a certain level naturally before using gear, and you have not reached it. Do you know what's gonna happen once you go off the gear and you didn't have a good natural base to start with? :(

oh

Wolfpack said:
Most or all of it.

hmm.... that sucks. I think if I keep my diet and excersize up, I should still be making gains, I imagine.

Thats the problem you have not even researshed everything enough to even know how this will effect you.
You should be asking questions about maximizing your training and diet and forget the gear right now.
Im not trying to be a downer but trying to get you on the right path so you can suceed and reach your goals.

MM

thanks

MassMachine said:
Thats the problem you have not even researshed everything enough to even know how this will effect you.
You should be asking questions about maximizing your training and diet and forget the gear right now.
Im not trying to be a downer but trying to get you on the right path so you can suceed and reach your goals.

MM

yeah, I got pretty intense goals since I've been such a big guy for so long, just not defined and far, far from my potential. I'm already on the diet, and trying to crank my calories up, and lifting 4 times a week at this point.

oh yeah...

my goals for the 1st 6-12 months are to put on 10-20 lbs of muscle. I think with my build it shouldn't be too hard either.

Maybe that pic aint doing you justice.
You got a most muscular and double bi With maybe a lat spread?

You do have a ton of confidence and self esteem.

MM

well....

... as everyone does, my self-esteem fluctuates, but things with me are going well overall. I'm psyched to be back at the gym, meeting new people, and seeing what my potential is. I have someone to workout with, at least someone to get me to the gym. I've always been complimented on my body and told that I should get into bodybuilding, so I figured now was the time. I don't want the age of 30 to make me fat, I want to get ripped. I have my goals.

and I don't have any other pics yet... that's my "before" pic... we'll see in the 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year pics how I've improved. I hope.

rocketmanz said:
my goals for the 1st 6-12 months are to put on 10-20 lbs of muscle. I think with my build it shouldn't be too hard either.
10 - 20lbs of muscle doesnt come in a yr , it takes time bro just be consistent and train hard.

Read my article "Growth Principles for beginners'. It's in the Article's section, it's a sticky.
You don't need gear yet. You will grow plenty without gear, you'll see, as long as you do things right. Read that article.

It stresses me out too, you're potentially jepoardizing your health because you're lazy and impatient?

If you can't make gains without gear, you sure aren't going to be thrilled with your on cycle "gains" aka water retention. Which will go away when you stop and you'll be left with the zero tissue you did not build.

rocketmanz said:

based just upon the pic you posted this could be somewhat easily and natural. Just lift intense, eat big and dont overtrain.

GENE said:
based just upon the pic you posted this could be somewhat easily and natural. Just lift intense, eat big and dont overtrain.

Yeah, i've been told I'm have a good mesomorph build. I hope to lift hard for the next few month, and see myself tone up more. I go 4 times a week, have a pseudo-routine at this point... no set workout plan. That's one of the biggest problems right now. But this afternoon I'm meeting with the free trainer at the gym to set up a routine to try to achieve my goals. I'm also eating better, and drinking protein shakes and having creatine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws