over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting recomp cycle

AaronTheG

Newbies
This is my 4th cycle. I have competed in middleweight mens open bodybuilding cor the last 3 years. Really trying to push it this year and jump into light heavy weights.
Current stats: 5'7
215 pounds
15 percent bodyfat

Recomp cycle: 800 mg of test, 40 mg dianobal, 400 mg tren hex. Also starting 5iu a day of gh from Hghpower once my package lands.

Currently in school finishing my bachelors in exercise science

Was wondering if some of you veterans could give me some advice on where to start macros at. I was thinking about doing 250 pro 150 carb 50 fat untill i get sub 10% bodyfat, then ramp up calories and maybe throw in low dose slin to start really growing. What do you all think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Honestly.....that's not a lot of calories and you are not giving yourself any room to make changes if weight loss stalls aside from adding in cardio at increasing amounts.

My recommendation is to log what you are currently eating just to get a calorie count of what you are consuming now to maintain your current body weight.

Once you know that...you can pull out 500 calories a day and rearrange your macros to what suits you best and go from there.

I'm barely 200lbs...and eat almost a 1,000 calories more than what you are planning to start off with just to stay at the weight I am at.

No sense in going any lower than you have to.

@50 protein looks good....but id up the carbs and then slowly lower them as progress stalls

Honestly.....that's not a lot of calories and you are not giving yourself any room to make changes if weight loss stalls aside from adding in cardio at increasing amounts.

My recommendation is to log what you are currently eating just to get a calorie count of what you are consuming now to maintain your current body weight.

Once you know that...you can pull out 500 calories a day and rearrange your macros to what suits you best and go from there.

I'm barely 200lbs...and eat almost a 1,000 calories more than what you are planning to start off with just to stay at the weight I am at.

No sense in going any lower than you have to.

If it's a true recomp his calories should stay pretty consistent throughout, so I can see this amount working for him.

People don't take into account metabolic differences and they're huge. You're eating ~3,000 calories to maintain at 200lbs, I'm eating 2,150 calories to maintain at 220lbs. Mark Dugdale has said he'll get down to 1,700 calories leading into a show, and I'm sure he's coming in at over 200lbs.

I think generally most people don't need as many calories - or protein / carbs / fats for that matter - as we've been led to believe.

Are you planning on competing soon , like the next 6 months?? I ask because where do you go from here dose wise.??

Personally I don't think you need anything near that much drugs , especially not with 5iu HGH.

Use the lowest dose possible to continue growing.
Get in more protein and way more fat , cycle in your carbs during and after training.

Dose wise? Id be more concerned about what food he's going to have left to pull from. Up the cals man you're going to hamstring yourself way to early in the process and the only thing left will be 3 hours of cardio.

Dose wise? Id be more concerned about what food he's going to have left to pull from. Up the cals man you're going to hamstring yourself way to early in the process and the only thing left will be 3 hours of cardio.
That's what I was getting at. I never do cardio for weight loss......heart benefits yes....but never had to use it to create a bigger calorie deficit.

But I can see Daniel's point as well. It's hard to gauge people's individual metabolism needs which is why I suggested logging to get an idea of what he could get away with.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity