over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting slin cycle

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Picked up some Novolin R yesterday and will be starting tommorow. Here is my plan:

Starting out at 2iu's working up gradually to 10iu's postworkout
Twice per week - back/chest and leg days
Shake after inj - 10g carb/iu, 60g whey, 10g creatine, 10g bcaa, 5g glutamine
Protein/carb meal 1.5 hr later
Another shake 1hr later

Cycle length - 3-4 weeks

This wil be my first time using slin, so I wanted to keep it simple and closely monitor how my body responds. I am also on low dose test/tren and 20mg dbol preworkout.

Any feed-back is welcome.

Much respect

Why not Humalog, it's fast acting, does the job when you need it and leaves the body quickly.

Why not Humalog, it's fast acting, does the job when you need it and leaves the body quickly.

Novolin R was in-stock and the price was good. I'm sure Ill give Humalog a try after this. I've read good things about Novolin R as well.

I'd rather feed for 3-5hrs under a curve than an hour. Humulin/Novolin allows your peri workout nutrition and post workout nutrition to be utilized under the curve and is usually easier to handle/predict for most.

I'd rather feed for 3-5hrs under a curve than an hour. Humulin/Novolin allows your peri workout nutrition and post workout nutrition to be utilized under the curve and is usually easier to handle/predict for most.

Great observation Knight. I think some lean towards Humalog because it leaves their system so much faster, but I do like the idea of having a bigger window for nutrient uptake.

Yeah, or you can take pre and post humalog shots. Not as cost efffective but still just as effective.

10iu will do....nothing! you must looking for supralogic slin level for results...10iu is much like replace your own slin release (according the same carbs/prot intake).

Imo 20iu preworkout for seeing any real results.

If you think 10iu of exogenous insulin mimics your pancreas' ability to produce that kind of amount...you're high.

I agree 2iu slin is a drop in a bucket but what you said is way off base. I can almost guarantee you 20iu is not neccessary in most situations unless a very large individual has built up a decent degree of insulin resistance and needs MORE to do what less used to do.

If you think 10iu of exogenous insulin mimics your pancreas' ability to produce that kind of amount...you're high.

I agree 2iu slin is a drop in a bucket but what you said is way off base. I can almost guarantee you 20iu is not neccessary in most situations unless a very large individual has built up a decent degree of insulin resistance and needs MORE to do what less used to do.

10 iu a good solid dose. I did 7 pre workout on my first run and blew up. Toyed with higher dose next ruin but weren't much difference. 10iu will shuttle those aminos into muscle lovely. A little gh in the mix and your golden. Get real lean and insuki b sensitive and it doesn't take much at all. I'm doing 10 iu this time with 4iu gh. Only just started and test and boldanone haven't kicked in yet but the shots working. I'm a humalog man myself but ib well no doubt experiment with longer acting skins one day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thinking about tossing insulin into the mix soon. Don't want to hijack the thread but have a quick question. I usually do 3iu gh upon wakening and then 2iu between my fifth and six meal. Should i move my second dose of GH with my insulin shot (assuming i insulin post workout?). Thanks for the advice. Sorry OP, not trying to hijack!

you are wrong.

The amout of insul production of course vary from person to person, but a native production equal to arround 10iu fast acting exog. slin is pretty much decent (and most importantly, needed!) for any no-diabetic human that consume, for exemple, 100gr dextrose with 40gr of whey in a row.

10iu will do nothing for muscle gain. The only point of using "10iu only" is during workout @cutting.

you are wrong.

The amout of insul production of course vary from person to person, but a native production equal to arround 10iu fast acting exog. slin is pretty much decent (and most importantly, needed!) for any no-diabetic human that consume, for exemple, 100gr dextrose with 40gr of whey in a row.

10iu will do nothing for muscle gain. The only point of using "10iu only" is during workout @cutting.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL @ 10iu Insulin doing nothing for muscle gain.
GTFO of here and stop spreading dangerous misinformation. Your pancreas secretes NOWHERE NEAR 10iu of insulin.

Last edited:
LOLLLLLLLLLLL @ 10iu Insulin doing nothing for muscle gain.
GTFO of here and stop spreading dangerous misinformation. Your pancreas secretes NOWHERE NEAR 10iu of insulin.

'gtfo?" How old are you bro?

Could you try to write constructive answers?

Do you have any medical information to support what you say? Because all medical/diabetic literature prove you'r wrong bro.

Just a quick google search states that

Insulin, produced by the beta cells of the islets of Langerhans, is a moderate-sized protein composed of two chains, the alpha chain (with 21 amino acids) and the beta chain (with 30), linked by sulfur atoms. Insulin is derived from a larger prohormone molecule called proinsulin. Proinsulin is relatively inactive, and normally little of it is secreted. It contains a connecting peptide, or C-peptide, composed of 31 amino acids with an additional amino acid at either end linked to the alpha and beta chains, respectively. As is the case with other prohormones, the connecting peptide of proinsulin is cleaved off before insulin is released into the circulation. Insulin leaves the pancreas through veins, which empty into the portal vein perfusing the liver. Typically the pancreas of a normal adult contains approximately 200 units (eight milligrams) of insulin; the average daily secretion of insulin into the circulation ranges between 35 and 50 units.

Isn't this discussion kind of moot however considering everybody has differing insulin sensitivity, body mass and insulin release is a direct response to food consumed?

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I'm only starting out at 2iu's because this is my 1st time using slin and I want to see how my body reacts to it. I will be increasing the dose each time until I reach 10iu's. Based on everythinng I've researched, 10iu's is plenty enough to produce results :D

I have used both, although I don't mess with slin anymore. Novolog/humalog is easier to manage in my opinion and in the opinion of most diabetics (novolog is currently in the "industry standard" for diabetics, and is what is used in insulin pumps). But you have to understand that the shorter acting insulins are more concentrated or it can get you trouble. I'm sure you know this, just stated it for everyone.

10iu will do....nothing! you must looking for supralogic slin level for results...10iu is much like replace your own slin release (according the same carbs/prot intake).

Imo 20iu preworkout for seeing any real results.

Completely ignorant of how insulin works and how insulin resistance is related to the amount of slin needed. Also dangerously stupid.

you are wrong.

Having worked with type I diabetics, I can tell you don't know anything about slin. Plus you don't understand slin basics like the fact that a non-diabetic is still making endo slin along with the exo slin. Insulin production starts in the small intestine, NOT when the glucose hits the bloodstream.

Do you have any medical information to support what you say? Because all medical/diabetic literature prove you'r wrong bro.

Honestly your posts don't deserve constructive criticism, they are dangerously stupid. I understand you walk around with severe insulin resistance and can easily get away with high doses of slin, you probably even know others with insulin resistance that is high, since it's epidemic, however it is not the norm for a healthy bodybuilder.

Having worked with type I diabetics, I can tell you don't know anything about slin. Plus you don't understand slin basics like the fact that a non-diabetic is still making endo slin along with the exo slin. Insulin production starts in the small intestine, NOT when the glucose hits the bloodstream.

/QUOTE]

This I didn't know. I know from experience 10iu is enough to get the job done as outgives me tall goodgains pretty quick, better than ass. always wondered why diabetics needed so much. So when we're having our intra workout drinks Are you saying our bodies still producing some insulin despite the fact there's already humalog there? Obviously you've already got insulin in the system anyway from the pre workout meal so I guess it all adds up to quite a bit. All I know is 10iu is very effective but always interested in learning the mechanics behind these things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So I guess 20iu slin at a time got you the extreme mass displayed in your avatar huh? Amazing some of the shit that people post on here.

Took my 1st injection tonite after working back/chest. Decided to start with 4iu's and feel fine after my shake and meal. Still 1 shake to go, too. Next inj will be Thurs after legs and will bump it up to 6iu's. I'll continue to post feed-back each week.

hahah calls you a young for saying GTFO then ends his sentence with "bro"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner