over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting to Bald….

Where do you the shaver? I use disposable to shave head ( 3 blade) but can never get the shiny look. Have to share every day.
Gillette fusion 5 blade. Yes they‘re pricey but i only have to shave eod to keep it slick

The problem is you dont even notice the hair thinning until quite a lot has already thinned / fallen out. But the good thing is if you tackle the issue ASAP you can regrow some of it back for sure, probably even enough to where it isnt even noticeable anymore.. And at the very least you will prevent it from getting any worse. Had the same issue myself a few years back, running test, tren, mast, etc, fucking destroyed the rear crown area. Starting using finast / minox / zinc / biotin / nizoral on daily basis and within about 3 months i had good regrowth, about 6 months in it was to the point you can barely even tell anymore.

Daily:
Finasteride 1.1mg
Minoxidil 5mg (oral)
Zinc 50mg
Biotin 10mg
Nizoral

I would drop the mast though if you plan on keeping your hair.

The problem is you dont even notice the hair thinning until quite a lot has already thinned / fallen out. But the good thing is if you tackle the issue ASAP you can regrow some of it back for sure, probably even enough to where it isnt even noticeable anymore.. And at the very least you will prevent it from getting any worse. Had the same issue myself a few years back, running test, tren, mast, etc, fucking destroyed the rear crown area. Starting using finast / minox / zinc / biotin / nizoral on daily basis and within about 3 months i had good regrowth, about 6 months in it was to the point you can barely even tell anymore.

Daily:
Finasteride 1.1mg
Minoxidil 5mg (oral)
Zinc 50mg
Biotin 10mg
Nizoral

This is good advice.

Don't mess with RU - not enough studies behind it and it has caused heart palpitations and BP issues for some. Don't gamble with an organ as important as the heart for hair.

I personally use topical minoxidil and topical finasteride daily and it works great.

Daily:
Finasteride 1.1mg
Minoxidil 5mg (oral)
Zinc 50mg
Biotin 10mg
Nizoral

Oral minoxidil? Do you get a prescription for that? Any sides?

RU-58841
works like Magic for me. Primo, Tren whatever, stops the shed and I believe it even regrows what has been lost. I don’t blast without it.
Is it applied on the head? Or swallow it?

ive been bald on and off my entire life - shaved head military buzzcu but low #1 or no guard

i did the finasteride minoxidil etc route in mid 20s
it worked for some time
but i was on androgens for like 10 years straight so i made peace
my dad wen tbald at like 23, my bro got hair transplants
mine is growing back on gh but ]winstrol not helping

eventually ill do this microderm head tattoo , restorative and looks great if you look good permanently shaved , i looked like dude on right for entire life until i started balding lol now i look more like dude on left
1657215554036.png

Is it applied on the head? Or swallow it?
Topical. I don’t know why anyone would use anything else. Frankly my experience is that the cure for baldness has been found.

ive been bald on and off my entire life - shaved head military buzzcu but low #1 or no guard

it worked for some time

eventually ill do this microderm head tattoo , restorative and looks great if you look good permanently shaved , i looked like dude on right for entire life until i started balding lol now i look more like dude on left
View attachment 160309
I’ve thought about the microderm hair tattoo bro. Several good places around my area to get good work done. I just don’t feel like spending the money on it right now and I feel I look decent with just the bald head. Lol

it worked for some time

View attachment 160309

We had a microderm Sponsor here a few years ago. I don't know how well they did.

I had a hair transplant in 2016. I tried to look at myself with no hair, squinting, looking in the mirror holding my hands up to try and envision what I would look like with no hair but I kept thinking I'll look like a cancer patient...not a good look for me. My doctor was honest and told me I would need two transplants with my hair loss. The first one was FUT but the next one will be FUE. I'm going to do it within the next year...just busy with taking care of my dad right now.

i think jason statham (actor in The Transporter, etc) did a great job making the buzzed hair and matching 5 o'clock shadow look good.
i been rocking it for some time.
my scruffy 5 oclock shadow (usually anywhere from 2-3 days growth then i buzz it back to a 1 to match the buzz cut on my head)
looks good and works

Daily:
Finasteride 1.1mg
Minoxidil 5mg (oral)
Zinc 50mg
Biotin 10mg
Nizoral

I e used mast at 10 mgs a day here and there , while on trt, and didn't seem to cause hair to miniaturize. Contest prep last couple weeks or even last week.

Tren seem to cause hair to miniaturize possibly the fastest. I got a batch of what was, or was supposed to be ru58841,I traded from a guy for supplements. I think he told me it didn't seem to work for him. I used this on a lower test, EQ cycle and hair seemed to miniaturize. I can't say for sure it was ru58841 powder and the guy didn't replace it with some other powder . He seemed trustworthy.

I ve been using a old sponsor brand for years. I've found a less expensive price from another company, and haven't tried theirs . They post analysis tests.

Had that issue 10 years ago. Shaved it and everyone feels I look a lot better bald. Chics love bald guys, esp if you have a nice jaw line. Shave it off and see
Yep. Looks good only if you have a good head shape. Luckily mine is good shaped for being bald because I starting going bald young. I’m actually kinda glad though. Very little upkeep and like you said chicks love bald guys especially if you got some muscle on you

Personally for me things that lower/block DHT make me shed. Some sort of paradoxical effect

i think jason statham (actor in The Transporter, etc) did a great job making the buzzed hair and matching 5 o'clock shadow look good.
i been rocking it for some time.
my scruffy 5 oclock shadow (usually anywhere from 2-3 days growth then i buzz it back to a 1 to match the buzz cut on my head)
looks good and works

What razor or shaver do you use to trim the 5 o'clock shadow back to 1?

You could try PRP injections. They work extremely well for some individuals.

Oral minoxidil? Do you get a prescription for that? Any sides?
Yes oral minoxidil, I have a script for it. It's also a lot cheaper and easier vs topical Rogaine. I cannot be bothered with trying to rub that topical shit on my head everyday, eventually it gets old and people stop doing it. Not to mention it's a pain in the ass if your hair is thin vs bald, shit makes your hair all crusty. No sides that I have noticed. Possibly helps fill in other thinning areas on your body too. I believe it lowers blood pressure as well, although most people who use it to control BP use a higher dose of 10-15mg I believe.

Anyone who uses gear and wants to keep their hair, I believe it's key to start the finasteride before you start to notice things thinning. Once you notice it, you have already lost a lot and it's more of an up hill battle. Best to tackle the issue by preventing it in the first place.

Yes oral minoxidil, I have a script for it. It's also a lot cheaper and easier vs topical Rogaine. I cannot be bothered with trying to rub that topical shit on my head everyday, eventually it gets old and people stop doing it. Not to mention it's a pain in the ass if your hair is thin vs bald, shit makes your hair all crusty. No sides that I have noticed. Possibly helps fill in other thinning areas on your body too. I believe it lowers blood pressure as well, although most people who use it to control BP use a higher dose of 10-15mg I believe.

Anyone who uses gear and wants to keep their hair, I believe it's key to start the finasteride before you start to notice things thinning. Once you notice it, you have already lost a lot and it's more of an up hill battle. Best to tackle the issue by preventing it in the first place.

Good info. I much rather take a pill than use a topical every day, especially if there are no sides to it. What doctor prescribes it? I wasn't aware it existed in oral form.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear