over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting to Bald….

Good info. I much rather take a pill than use a topical every day, especially if there are no sides to it. What doctor prescribes it? I wasn't aware it existed in oral form.
The tabs are called Loniten, they also come as a generic Minox.

My script is actually compounded at the pharmacy and includes the finasteride, minoxidil and biotin all in 1 tab $120 for 90 days supply, cash price. Script comes from hair doctor. You may be able to get individual scripts from your PCP though which may be a bit cheaper, since both meds are like $10 per month each depending on insurance. Actually have to talk to my PCP about this next visit to see if they will do it.

If you want the doc info let me know. I did mine visit virtual with Facetime. Called them to inquire about transplant and they suggested I try the meds first before going all in. They also want you on the meds for a good 90 days or so anyway even if you do want a full transplant since it helps strengthen the existing hair prior to surgery. Success of transplant is only as good the quality of hair being used ya know. Luckily it worked out and I never needed the transplant and have been on the meds for several years now. Can pin well over 1000mg test weekly without any further thinning.

Used to razor shave mine when I was like 20ish. Did that for 4 or so years. I grew it out a tad and keep a bald fade currently. It’s definitely thinned on the crown, but now take 1mg Fina to try a preserve it. Figure in a few years when I hit 50 it’ll be gone. Then I’ll just buzz it all off!

Cage

The tabs are called Loniten, they also come as a generic Minox.

My script is actually compounded at the pharmacy and includes the finasteride, minoxidil and biotin all in 1 tab $120 for 90 days supply, cash price. Script comes from hair doctor. You may be able to get individual scripts from your PCP though which may be a bit cheaper, since both meds are like $10 per month each depending on insurance. Actually have to talk to my PCP about this next visit to see if they will do it.

If you want the doc info let me know. I did mine visit virtual with Facetime. Called them to inquire about transplant and they suggested I try the meds first before going all in. They also want you on the meds for a good 90 days or so anyway even if you do want a full transplant since it helps strengthen the existing hair prior to surgery. Success of transplant is only as good the quality of hair being used ya know. Luckily it worked out and I never needed the transplant and have been on the meds for several years now. Can pin well over 1000mg test weekly without any further thinning.
Thanks for that info. It'd be great if you can get the script for it through your PCP. I'm going to ask him on my next visit though it will be a while since I recently had a visit. Let us know how it goes for you.

In the meantime, if you don't mind pming me your current virtual doctor info, I'll look into it :)

Man, over 1000mg test and no hair thinning sounds amazing.

Honestly, if you have a half decent shaped head and I’m assuming you’re at least in relatively good physical shape (or on your way to it). People really don’t seem to care. Heck, I’ve shaved it down and I have a noticeable dip in my head and I still get complimented by women. So it isn’t the end of the world if the “worst” case scenario happens. Until then, finasteride 3 times a week plus minoxidil daily worked quite well for me with very low s

I alternate head and shoulders (1 % zinc p) with 2 percent nizoral.. day to day.. and it diffinitely helps. I tried minoxidil.. too much of a head ache to maintain..

I shave my head with a straight razor every other day and now have a huge beard to go with it. Works for me. Hair on your head is overrated, fuck that shit.

Hair on the head is over rated no doubt. Hair on the cooch however is awesome for those of us that grew up in the 80's.

I feel bad for these young guys that have no idea what it's like to pull down a pair of sweaty Hanes Her Ways and have that thick muff hit you like a struck match to the face!

And that's just the start. Then you really gotta "dig and work" to get into there to find your way around.

God, I miss the 80s!!!

I shave my head with a straight razor every other day and now have a huge beard to go with it. Works for me. Hair on your head is overrated, fuck that shit.
Well.. my head is shaped like a brick.. you could advertise Ford trucks on it.. I need my lions mane.. now if I had a decent shaped head I'd just shave it and move on lol

Try ACTIIV Shampoo, it worked for me. It’s got all the hair loss preventative ingredients in it and it has definitely helped a lot of people. I’ve been on TRT for about six years I blast once or twice a year. Never affected my hair until this past year or so. Noticed it thinning pretty dramatically. Started using the shampoo daily about six months ago and it definitely stopped my hair loss and has thickened back up.

Hair on the head is over rated no doubt. Hair on the cooch however is awesome for those of us that grew up in the 80's.

I feel bad for these young guys that have no idea what it's like to pull down a pair of sweaty Hanes Her Ways and have that thick muff hit you like a struck match to the face!

And that's just the start. Then you really gotta "dig and work" to get into there to find your way around.

God, I miss the 80s!!!
You can still have that friend! I’ll ask my wife for different phases during the year. From full on African bush to Brazilian smooth. Nothing better then variety, but yea bro we think alike lol. Love the bush

Well.. my head is shaped like a brick.. you could advertise Ford trucks on it.. I need my lions mane.. now if I had a decent shaped head I'd just shave it and move on lol
Being a square head sucks but you have other gifts Lats. Shaving gets annoying too but it’s second nature at this point after 30 years of doing it

Being a square head sucks but you have other gifts Lats. Shaving gets annoying too but it’s second nature at this point after 30 years of doing it
I was joking around with my barber a few months back.. I said " I'm half tempted just to have ya burr this thing".. he stopped.. looked at my head from a few angles and said " I don't think you'd want that " ....😂

I don’t understand everyone saying to shave my head…. I said I’m balding in the back in one spot…. No reason to shave my head.

And I do not have a good sized shaped head to look good bald.

Try ACTIIV Shampoo, it worked for me. It’s got all the hair loss preventative ingredients in it and it has definitely helped a lot of people. I’ve been on TRT for about six years I blast once or twice a year. Never affected my hair until this past year or so. Noticed it thinning pretty dramatically. Started using the shampoo daily about six months ago and it definitely stopped my hair loss and has thickened back up.
This stuff has great reviews. Thank you I picked up the shampoo and conditioner.

This stuff has great reviews. Thank you I picked up the shampoo and conditioner.
When you wash your hair with it make sure you work it into your scalp and leave it sit there for 2 to 3 minutes or longer before you rinse. Yes, it does work!

Good info. I much rather take a pill than use a topical every day, especially if there are no sides to it. What doctor prescribes it? I wasn't aware it existed in oral form.
There are a crap ton of major sides for oral minoxidil just Google them lol.
(I still use 1mg daily)

I bought the shampoo and conditioner. You use it daily? It says every other day.

I also bought a Derma roller and biotin drops for it.

Same thing hit me this year. Been on TRT for 5 years now and run probably 2 cycle a year. Well when Covid hot I stopped working out for the past 2 n 1/2 years and was just using my trt as prescribed (1ml ever 7-10 day) because of convenience. Work was very stressful at this time. About 12 weeks ago my cousin mad a joke about me being bold. I knew the front was recessing but when I got home my crows was completely bold. Freaked out and bought Eve under the sun. Here some tips that have helped dramatically.

Lower stress and START NOW!

Take eod trt injection (when you slam it all at once you get a super physiological increase then that converts to super physiological conversion to estro and dht.

The more A.I. you use the more dht will usually convert.

What’s gone you can only grow back lil fussys but when you stop medication it all goes away.

Shampoo & conditioners the expensive ones that have proven dht blockers and Nizoral.

Stay away from non organic gels, paste, exc…

Medication:
Finasteride oral nand sprey
Minoxidil 8%
Nonoxidil (I think is better than ^^)
Dutasteride
RU58841 spray

Technique: use as much as possible
Out of the shower when you skins soft use a electric micro needle and for area that have think hair use a dermaroller over. After heavy needling is all liquids above. I mix them all into one spreyer and the thick oil Obvs just place on w my finger.

DO NOT USE ORAL FINASTERIDE if you are using deca or planning to(stop taking it for 10candy before taking your 19-nor) actually I hear it all 19-nors. It will convert into dihydronandrolone and make more hair fall out faster. ( that’s from DR. Scott Stevanson)

Everyone is different but once an area is gone “NO hair at all” your not going to get that back ever. They do make hair darkening powders that actually work really good and arnt as messy as you think.

If it’s goin, embrace it and shave it. Or at least get it very short.

I also know that tons of dudes embrace the hair transplant surgery shit now. It was a joke say 10 years ago, but it’s gotten much better and more acceptable now. TBJP athlete Joe Ballinger got it done last year and it isn’t even noticeable. Personally, it’s not for me. But I understand dudes who live or die by their hairline.

If it’s goin, embrace it and shave it. Or at least get it very short.

I also know that tons of dudes embrace the hair transplant surgery shit now. It was a joke say 10 years ago, but it’s gotten much better and more acceptable now. TBJP athlete Joe Ballinger got it done last year and it isn’t even noticeable. Personally, it’s not for me. But I understand dudes who live or die by their hairline.
It’s one spot dude lol. At the top of my head in the back. I’m 6’2. You can’t even see it unless you’re standing above me or you can see a little from behind me.

No where near needing to shave it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity