over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

starting to get a little worried about cholesterol

Stay away from Superdrol, my HDL was at 16 after 4 weeks of using it. I will never use SD or any other orals again.

Now I'm at 42 HDL...actually my entire cholesterol result readings were pretty good. How long have you been technically on?

I would not suggest TRT at 26, but you might have your mind made up. If you are able to recover, I would come off completely.....but thats just me.

I already sold my last bottle of superdrol to a friend. I don't think I will ever run orals again after I finish up this last week and a half of dbol. Like I said, I don't see a need to get bigger after this blast is over. I just want to be as healthy as possible and look big and ripped to the point I look as good as possible. I think from a cosmetic standpoint, I've reached that goal in terms of mass, especially with all the comments I am getting every single day from people, whether I know them or not.

I have been on for exactly one year. I was natural prior to that

Can I ask how your HDL came back so high? Did it just happen over time, or did you have to take an influx of supplements like niacin and red yeast?

I think you would be surprised of what you can accomplish on 200mg of test a week, peptides, 2-3 IU's of GH, Moutain man diet, proper sleep and high volume training. Try the niacin-it helps.

I am 21 years older than you; trust me I still want to look good, be big and strong but if I would of continued to do what I did 20 years ago I would of probably caused some irreversible damage that would of kept me from training at the level I am at today.

I don't want to sound like your father but your body is telling you to take a break. Get things back to normal and then hit it hard again if you desire.

200mg of test would just help me maintain at this point. I've cruised on that dose twice and that's all it did. Fine with me

sleep I get 7-8 hours or whenever I happen to wake up. I usually wake up before my alarm clock for work goes off in the mornings. Volume is typically 12-14 sets for everything except arms, which is usually 9-10 sets for bis and tris. abs lower volume though of course

I agree that I think I need a break. After this 8-9 weeks blast, cruising for an extended period of time will be the plan. I fear coming off because my natural test was 313 total BEFORE ever taking AAS.

Your numbers aren't that bad considering what you were taking. I've had my HDL at 3....yes 3 and LDL of 250. That was after running anadrol with cycle and a couple months after I stopped.
I think you'll be fine, at least you did blood work and you know to watch it now and what not to take from here on out.

WOW! I'm going to ask you the same question I just asked the other guy. How did you get your HDL back up to normal? Did it just happen over time, or did you do an aggressive supplement regimen in order to bring it back up?

I understand considering to not take orals again. Probably a wise move. But have you ever taken tbol? I think you would love it if you got a decent one. Obviously any gear is good and it's all diet... but it would really suit your physique imo. I think it would help bring out your good points even more.

My advice would to do a long cruise and maybe try some peptides during that time. Something like a 16 week cruise or so (250mg).

I understand considering to not take orals again. Probably a wise move. But have you ever taken tbol? I think you would love it if you got a decent one. Obviously any gear is good and it's all diet... but it would really suit your physique imo. I think it would help bring out your good points even more.

My advice would to do a long cruise and maybe try some peptides during that time. Something like a 16 week cruise or so (250mg).

ahhh yes I forget about tbol a lot. I heard nothing but good things. The main things I like about it are the lack of water retention and how it isn't that toxic. Good suggestion

It was over a five 5 month period. It's hard to pin point my thing that helped with these results, but this is what I added:

Vitamin D3
1000 Niacin
EVOO and Virgin Coconut Oil
900-1200mg a day- ALA Acid
MD Glucose disposal Agent
Higher dosed EPA/DHA Fish Oil

I did clean up my diet, but nothing really that strict. Furthermore, added more Higher intensity cardio to my workouts.....excellent fatburning qualities and I swear it allows me to consume more food.

I think you look good too. When your 20 you want to look great, but when your in your 30's you start thinking about your health.

I think I am just gonna drop this blast. I am getting puffy nipples that are freaking me out since I have never had this problem. It started about a month ago but it has gotten worse since I added dbol. Also my body is aching like an old man. Seriously getting up from the couch is painful and my body just aches. My wrists and hands hurt like a bitch (hgh) too. Breathlessness is an issue as well. I think I will just focus on maintaining and getting as ripped as possible on 300mg of test and 5iu of HGH and work on getting my cholesterol back up, as well as everything else. I will do this indefinitely

I think I am just gonna drop this blast. I am getting puffy nipples that are freaking me out since I have never had this problem. It started about a month ago but it has gotten worse since I added dbol. Also my body is aching like an old man. Seriously getting up from the couch is painful and my body just aches. My wrists and hands hurt like a bitch (hgh) too. Breathlessness is an issue as well. I think I will just focus on maintaining and getting as ripped as possible on 300mg of test and 5iu of HGH and work on getting my cholesterol back up, as well as everything else. I will do this indefinitely

sounds like a wise decision bro. you should definitely listen to what your body is telling you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear