over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting TRT Journey

DoLifeBig

Newbies
May be a little long, but want to paint a picture of what brought me to where I am and where I am trying to go.

It was recommended by my Doc to go TRT. This is after 4 years of me arguing about my levels while experiencing every low T symptom known to man. I should have done something a long time ago...but here we are.

My T level was 264 initial and 234 in follow up morning test. He prescribed me Androgel...my insurance company changed that to Axiron for $250 every 3 month. there are no discount cards because a generic version is coming out. Any way...screw that...everything I read tells me the topicals are useless.

Took things into my own hands and researched the hell out of TRT . Thanks to you all by the way. I went with Test E 300.

I am a little torn on dose and pin schedule. I definitely understand most of you rec 2x week to keep consistent levels. I am leaning towards 125 every 5 days.

Im 44. 5'9" 187lbs.

Sorry for the book. I appreciate any feedback

May be a little long, but want to paint a picture of what brought me to where I am and where I am trying to go.

It was recommended by my Doc to go TRT. This is after 4 years of me arguing about my levels while experiencing every low T symptom known to man. I should have done something a long time ago...but here we are.

My T level was 264 initial and 234 in follow up morning test. He prescribed me Androgel...my insurance company changed that to Axiron for $250 every 3 month. there are no discount cards because a generic version is coming out. Any way...screw that...everything I read tells me the topicals are useless.

Took things into my own hands and researched the hell out of TRT . Thanks to you all by the way. I went with Test E 300.

I am a little torn on dose and pin schedule. I definitely understand most of you rec 2x week to keep consistent levels. I am leaning towards 125 every 5 days.

Im 44. 5'9" 187lbs.

ehh, that was not long, some do every day, some twice a week, some once a week, myself I pin twice a week, 80mg on Sun morn and Wed evening, since this is for life and there is less volume I use smaller pins, 27g 1/2 inch to shoulders and quads, 26g 1 inch to glutes, that dose is giving me a trough level of 985, on twice a week should not be a huge difference between peak and trough, Are you doing this under a docs care? If you wanted injects did you tell your doc? Mine offered pellets, topicals and injects, it was up to me and I chose injects, he also lets me do the frequency however I want, as long as I stay within dose, sounds like you are not under a docs care, if not I would encourage you to keep your levels in normal range and to get all proper blood work done at the proper time intervals, now that was getting long, lol, good luck.

Last edited:
I do Sunday and Wednesday pins of 100mg. I pin quads since I have a spinal fusion that limits twisting. It's no big deal after about the fifth shot. Aspirating is the most awkward trying it one handed.

I appreciate it very much. Spoke to my doc today...he is good with injects. I'm committed to regular bloodwork. I want to make sure I do this right. I'll be honest...i didn't think about 26g and 27g. I have 25g 1 1/2 inch for glutes.
Looks like I'll be putting in another order.

Same dr, or did you find another that favors injects vs gel?

Called doc...he prescribed 200mg cyp...1ml every 2 weeks. I don't feel 100mg a week split into 50-50 is enough. Seems like a waste. I was thinking more along the lines if 150mg week. I'll get bloods in 6-8 wks.

I have a stock of 300mg test e. I'm trying to research if 200mg week is too much. If I do that do any of you see a problem alternating these ?

Get some insulin pins and inject 30mg EOD sub-q. After 4 weeks get blood test and adjust from there

ehh, that was not long, some do every day, some twice a week, some once a week, myself I pin twice a week, 80mg on Sun morn and Wed evening, since this is for life and there is less volume I use smaller pins, 27g 1/2 inch to shoulders and quads, 26g 1 inch to glutes, that dose is giving me a trough level of 985, on twice a week should not be a huge difference between peak and trough, Are you doing this under a docs care? If you wanted injects did you tell your doc? Mine offered pellets, topicals and injects, it was up to me and I chose injects, he also lets me do the frequency however I want, as long as I stay within dose, sounds like you are not under a docs care, if not I would encourage you to keep your levels in normal range and to get all proper blood work done at the proper time intervals, now that was getting long, lol, good luck.

What dose are you on to achieve those levels? That is about where I would like to be.

Get some insulin pins and inject 30mg EOD sub-q. After 4 weeks get blood test and adjust from there

I've been hearing of those who inject subQ Test. Seems like such a drastic change from going 1inch deep into the muscle tissue. But you're saying this is affective? I'm dreading that big ass needle and have done SubQ injections before and this is more my style. :D

My Doc recommended IM and said no to Subq. I did subq daily anyway and just had bloods drawn, which came back good. Now she gave me permission to "switch" to subq to see if anything changes. Obviously it won't since I've been doing subq the whole time.

I've been hearing of those who inject subQ Test. Seems like such a drastic change from going 1inch deep into the muscle tissue. But you're saying this is affective? I'm dreading that big ass needle and have done SubQ injections before and this is more my style. :D

It's very effective and has been proven in research and real world experience.

Im 44. 5'9" 187lbs.

Using Test Cyp or Test E I found 5 days in the max before I feel it trail off. This is using hCG alongside it as well. 125 might be a touch high for many so I'd try 80-100mg first.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member