over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting TRT soon

Jugghead

Registered
I'm 45. haven't worked out for about 6 months. Hip joints, right knee, & feet/ankles hurt/ache pretty much all the time. Had xrays done & I have bone spurs on acetabulae of both hips, along with decreased spacing of hip joints. Right knee & lumbar spine also have arthritic changes. I'm sure it's the same on my feet.
Anyway, my energy levels & libido been low. No motivation to eat right & work out. Going to Doc on the 31st for blood work.
My Doc does HRT. My plan, if all labs come back ok & if m test levels are low, is to ask to be put the following regimen;

Test C or E 150mg wk ( 75mg Sub-q, twice weekly)
25mg Proviron daily
25mcg T3 Daily
20mg Tamoxifen daily
2iu GH daily (at least 5days/wk)

*Also will take OTC Supps such as:
2gms Omega 3s w/DHA/EPA daily
200mg Ubiquinol daily
Chondroitin/Glucosamine/MSM formula

How does this look? Anything I should add or delete?

I'm 45. haven't worked out for about 6 months. Hip joints, right knee, & feet/ankles hurt/ache pretty much all the time. Had xrays done & I have bone spurs on acetabulae of both hips, along with decreased spacing of hip joints. Right knee & lumbar spine also have arthritic changes. I'm sure it's the same on my feet.
Anyway, my energy levels & libido been low. No motivation to eat right & work out. Going to Doc on the 31st for blood work.
My Doc does HRT. My plan, if all labs come back ok & if m test levels are low, is to ask to be put the following regimen;

Test C or E 150mg wk ( 75mg Sub-q, twice weekly)
25mg Proviron daily
25mcg T3 Daily
20mg Tamoxifen daily
2iu GH daily (at least 5days/wk)

*Also will take OTC Supps such as:
2gms Omega 3s w/DHA/EPA daily
200mg Ubiquinol daily
Chondroitin/Glucosamine/MSM formula

How does this look? Anything I should add or delete?

No way you get all that stuff brother. Especially the GH. He's going to test your IGF-1 and that'll probably not come back low. AIDS patients get the GH approved..very tough for anyone else. My doc said he could give it to me for 2500/month. No thanks.
Usually they like to start your test dose at .9 MG per kilo of body weight. Started me at 125MG and I'm 240 pounds...then come back for bloods 2 months later to see if you need adjustment (ask for Ansastrozole if E is high..that's what they prescribe). They like to ease your levels up.
This is my regular primary doc...so it costs me nothing for bloodwork and 10/month for the test cyp.
If this is a clinic of some sort, then you'll get more things, but it'll cost a lot more.

Last edited:
Well i wouldn't suggest you go in and ask for all that stuff. Number one if you are not deficient in those areas, he won't prescribe that. No way in hell he will prescribe GH or T3 if you are within range. Forget about asking for proviron as that won't happen. Why are you asking for tamaxofin? You have no idea if you need it or not. And he will tell you how much test you are going to take each week.

I work with the best endo in Houston and he is open to questions and will prescribe anything that is NEEDED but in the end its him that sets up out protocol.

Yes, I understand the Doc won't prescribe anything not needed.
I'm having full spectrum labs done next week:
CBC, CMP, LDH, IGF1, Lipid Profile (VAP), Thyroid & Liver panels, Total/free/bound Test levels, & E2 levels.

I'm hoping to get him to prescribe the Test & Tamoxifen (anti-E & cardio protection). Hopefully if my IGF1 levels are low, I can get him to prescribe 1iu of GH/day, otherwise I will use 2iu of Jins or Kigs...obviously this is for joint health & to help maintain LBM... The Proviron & T3 I will take on my own. Proviron as an libido booster & to free up as much Test as possible & as a weak anti-E. The T3 just to act synergistically with the Test & GH.
My Doc is willing to monitor me & order whatever labs are necessary.

My doc told me that even if my IGF-1 level came in low, my insurance (United) would require additional tests (that would take months) to get an approval, if ever. They fight it and don't want to approve HGH unless forced. Giid luck and let us know if you get it right away.

You may not even need an anti E, and there are better things than tamoxafin for this. HRT clinics will give more goodies away, but a regular doc will not blurr the lines.

You may not even need an anti E, and there are better things than tamoxafin for this. HRT clinics will give more goodies away, but a regular doc will not blurr the lines.

What would you suggest to use instead of Tamoxifen for anti-e with cardio-protective properties?

Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and doesn't negatively affect lipids .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws