over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting TRT Tomorrow...overkill?

Tim Zane

Registered
I am realizing some newbie mistakes I think I've made. I am starting at about 20mg per day and I bought 300mg concentrate Test C. So basically I am drawing into the syringe about the first line... And I got 23 gauge needles which seems big.

For those who administer ED OR EOD, any tips? Do you usually get a lower concentrate Test so you are at least drawing a little bit more into the syringe?

Insulin syringes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I use 1cc syringes with luer locks. That way i can draw with an 18g then switch to a smaller/shorter pin for inject. Usually 27G or 29G 1/2” or 5/8”

Is the first line accurate if dosing that minimal or do I need to go above the line to get the actual .1 ml? I noticed there was still a little in the needle that the plunger couldn't push through.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I still have not tried slin pins for this... so afraid it will snap off

Get an insulin pin and bend it and see what happens. They aren't easy to break. I have bent a few and never broke one.

23g seems awfully big bro, no need for that really. Slin pins won’t break, they just bend, seriously, I’ve probably used over 1000 of them and they’ve never once snapped.

I've run 29 through 31 gauge needles. Most oils flow just fine. The needle can and will bend but it wont break. Seriously, take some needle nose and try to snap a needle, see how much effort it takes to break the needle. Your skin/muscle/fat wont do that.

25 to 27 depending in the carrier oil. In my experience, the smaller you go the better so you don't feel like a damn pin cushion!

Well, I will doing my 7th pinning today and with the 23g it hasn't been painful except in my left quads a few days ago. But sticking it in elsehwere like glute and calf hasn't been an issue. Had some PIP in calves so I'll probably skip those. I guess 23g looks scary but it's all good as long as I don't hesitate and stab myself and have to re-pin like on my first day. Haha.

I am realizing some newbie mistakes I think I've made. I am starting at about 20mg per day and I bought 300mg concentrate Test C. So basically I am drawing into the syringe about the first line... And I got 23 gauge needles which seems big.

For those who administer ED OR EOD, any tips? Do you usually get a lower concentrate Test so you are at least drawing a little bit more into the syringe?

If your going to do daily injects, Insulin pins are a must. Get some 29-30g pins and backload them.

If your going to do daily injects, Insulin pins are a must. Get some 29-30g pins and backload them.
No need to backload IMO. It just takes longer to load.
And the OP is using such a small dose daily, it shouldn't take very long at all.

No need to backload IMO. It just takes longer to load.
And the OP is using such a small dose daily, it shouldn't take very long at all.

Yep, guys using less than 1/10 ml per inject. Go get some tiny insulin syringes and pop it sub q. 23 gauge daily IM injections for that little volume is "overkill".

28g 1ml 1/2" insulin spikes are perfect for low volume EOD shots, which is the way to go. Less test needed. Less E2 BS bro ;)

Well..I have enough 23g for prob 5 months, so I guess next time I know. haha. I never thought of doing test subQ.

at least use a 25 ga,...23 is too big
That was suggested to him as well as the fact that he can get a box of slin pins shipped right to his door for about $20.

A 23g for TRT doses is akin to using a cannon to kill a mosquito, IMO.
And doing that daily too? Hell no... I hope he rethinks things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131