over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starving never ending

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lately before I go to sleep mostly and some times during the day I get a feeling of hunger that no matter what I eat I am starving. I can't seem to control it.

Before bed I would normally have my protein drink and I would be too hungry to sleep as well. I have found that if I take a cup of nyquil and 5mg melatonin 15 minutes prior to my protein drink, the hunger subsides and I sleep quite well.

Are you on tren at all? With tren I can eat until skin on my stomach feels like it's stretching and still be hungry and want to eat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I sometimes get like this too, eat that much I feel like am going to throw up but am still hungry

It's was at its worst when I was using peptides

When I get bouts like that I just pound veggies.

If you are bulking and slowly increasing your calories in a method fashion, you will eventually get to the point where you are OK.

Otherwise you can rearrange some of your macros so you hit a larger meal at night.

I used to do that because I had the same issue. Now I just have a giant breakfast and it helps me later on.

Now before I got to bed I have a shake, but I throw lots of veggies in it. That will fill you up pretty good.

I go thru the same thing but with me its random phases of extreme hunger like I eat till Im stuffed but still feel hungry

Lately before I go to sleep mostly and some times during the day I get a feeling of hunger that no matter what I eat I am starving. I can't seem to control it.

Congratulations on the growth spurt. Do you feel like your training is also going real well right now?

When I get bouts like that I just pound veggies.

If you are bulking and slowly increasing your calories in a method fashion, you will eventually get to the point where you are OK.

Otherwise you can rearrange some of your macros so you hit a larger meal at night.

I used to do that because I had the same issue. Now I just have a giant breakfast and it helps me later on.

Now before I got to bed I have a shake, but I throw lots of veggies in it. That will fill you up pretty good.

Yup, eat enough veggies (especially broccoli) at night along with drinking a shake and you should be good to go. I add a little low sodium soy or hot mustard to mine for taste.

Surely this is a good thing?
Your body is in an anabolic state and crying out for more food. Isn't this the sort of time you want to listen to the body and give it what it wants

Ugh stupid tren makes me crave bad carbs on the regular, 24/7

Yea, even low dose. Even bulking with 600g of good carbs I still constantly crave bad carbs. No more tren For me:mad: thst said when I used it with npp didn't seem to be an issue but have no idea why

does your body comp change as a result ? meaning, do you end up holding more fat ?

i have the same issue with tren.. but i am still very much lean.

does your body comp change as a result ? meaning, do you end up holding more fat ?

i have the same issue with tren.. but i am still very much lean.

I tried a gram once for a few weeks. I was eating like a fucking sumo wrestler. Amazingly when bloat dropped I hadn't gained any fat. No gains either as i felt so fucking week and tired in gym training was shit. Strength actually shot up when i went on cruise and felt human again.

Surprisingly enough even on low dose tren I end up eating sugary junk but still keep slim and trim.....if I ate like this w/o the tren I'd be a fat bloated slob lol...luckily I have no such cravings while off of tren tho :cool:

QUOTE=Ulamalop;1728650]Congratulations on the growth spurt. Do you feel like your training is also going real well right now?[/QUOTE]

Yea it's a much different way of training for me.

Yup, eat enough veggies (especially broccoli) at night along with drinking a shake and you should be good to go. I add a little low sodium soy or hot mustard to mine for taste.

Yea I ate some veggies with another meal last few nights and fell right to sleep.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear