over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

statins

yes..statins are poison ....took me 5 years to get my mom off them ( being a retired RN she knew better then me LOL ) ...now 3 years off and her legs still hurt! ..coarse I keep trying to get her to take co Q 10 ...or idebenone ....but they are not drugs so ...what do i know??

I'm one who can't avoid statins I must take one due to genetics. Having made that concession I too found relief from leg cramps with adequate coq10 dosing. 300mg does the trick for me

yes..statins are poison ....took me 5 years to get my mom off them ( being a retired RN she knew better then me LOL ) ...now 3 years off and her legs still hurt! ..coarse I keep trying to get her to take co Q 10 ...or idebenone ....but they are not drugs so ...what do i know??

I can't get my wife to take her supps either. If the doctor didn't tell her, forget it.

Don't know why people still freak about high cholesterol. There is no clear cut evidence that high cholesterol is linked to heart disease. More likely high homocysteine and inlammatory factors are the culprits. I would get those under control before I'd consider statin drugs ( which i would not touch personally)

an analysis of lives saved ...vs deaths caused by statins ...they equal out ..there for pointless to take ..have your wife ask her dr if he is seeing less patient having heart attacks.
HA is still the number one killer in America cus statin DON"T WORK

Been taking statins now for 4 years at the highest does and never had a single cramp anywhere or any sides that I can notice. Blood work is great now, so they work well for me. Last time my LDL came back at 65 or so.

hey bud I am glad you sufvived your heart attack,,,but the real question is ..whaty was your cholesterol at BEFORE the statins and attack ... over 40% of all attacks,,,cholesterol has is well below 200

hey bud I am glad you sufvived your heart attack,,,but the real question is ..whaty was your cholesterol at BEFORE the statins and attack ... over 40% of all attacks,,,cholesterol has is well below 200

Mine was low already.. Cholersterol had little to do with my clot though, I have a clotting disorder. The docs though are just trying to cover all the bases, and I dont mind since there are zero sides for me. i cant tell I am even taking it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131